Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
It's My Destiny.... EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
It's My Destiny.... EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
It's My Destiny.... EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
It's My Destiny.... EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
It's My Destiny.... EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
It's My Destiny.... EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
It's My Destiny.... EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
It's My Destiny.... EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
It's My Destiny.... EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

It's My Destiny....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geezus

Geezus

It's My Destiny.... Empty
PostSubject: It's My Destiny....   It's My Destiny.... EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:25 am

JR: Who is that standing in the ring?
Cole: You don't know? Him being in the ring only means 1 thing.

As you here Del Rio's theme begin to play you hear the sound of his horn blasting for the backstage area. He slowly drives out in a black Corvet. He sits in the car laughing at the crowd as they boo him.

Ricardo: Señoras y señores: Es un placer, es un honor para mí presentar el Royal Rumble 2011 Campeón del Mundo winner.The anterior, La esencia de la excelencia. Albertoooo Del Riooo!

He opens the car door and exits the car. He laughs at the crowd once more mocking them before walking to the ramp. He jumps onto ramp as his pyro begins to fall. He starts to walk down to the ring as he yells at the crowd. He reaches the steel steps and yells at Ricardo 'Ven aquí'. He slowly begins the walk up the steps as Ricardo runs over and sits on the ropes and Del Rio enters the ring. Del Rio demands Ricardo's mircophone.

Del Rio: My name... My name is Alberto Del Rio.

The crowd begin to boo louder.

Del Rio: ¿Con quién te crees que los campesinos son, ¿Sabes quién está en el ring, I am greatness, I am the essence of excellence. I have the bloodline of king, I am the future World Heavyweight Champion. Do you know why? Because it's my destiny.

Del Rio's typical arrogant smile cross' his face as he begins to laugh.

Del Rio: Smackdown es el reino de Alberto Del Río. My Kingdom, En mi reino que son todos igual de la superestrella en la parte posterior. Yes just like the superstars in the back, You are all meaningless peasants.

The crowd start to boo even louder as the Essence of Execellence insults them.

Del Rio: Just look at all of you, sin valor, worthless. As i look into to the crowd i don't see people who deserve to even be in my presence. Veo a la gente que muestran estar trabajando en mi rancho. You should all be on my ranch, Washing my hundreds of cars, Cleaning my house, Lavado mi perro. Me recuerda usted a la vergüenza de México, que poco chiwawa Rey Mysterio. You all plee for him to come out and save you but i ended him.

Del Rio begins to laugh as the crowd cheers for Mysterio as he knows that he isnt coming out to save the day.

Del Rio: Haha, tontos, idiotas.

Del Rio starts to speak but is interupted.

TBC: Any SD Superstar

Back to top Go down
RKO/ROCK

PostSubject: Re: It's My Destiny....   It's My Destiny.... EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:49 pm

Voices The Vipers theme Song Hits ,

He Enters The Ring And Grabs A Mic and Starts To Speak :

Randy : Alberto , Why Are You Here Again ? Ohh Yea You Were Talkin Bout Your Destiny ... Well , i Dont think anyone in this arena wants to hear it , as a matter of fact Did u say that it is your destiny to win the Heavyweight championship ? Well Thats A Good Joke Big Boy , Because The Heavyweight Championship Has My Name Written All Over It , So Do us A Favor And Stop saying What U cant Do , so Go Ahead and Ride Your Rental Cars and Get The Hell Out Of Here ...

TBC BY ANYONE

~~
Sorry For Lack of colors , pics and Text , i Am using my Phone So i Cant Put lots of colors Smile
~~
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: It's My Destiny....   It's My Destiny.... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:55 am

Del Rio: Haha, Randal you insolent fool. You do not understand the power of destiny. Randal eres igual que tu padre, You're just like your father. A good thing for a bad stituation. Just like your entire family, Your family who are not to be notorious villans, You turns your back on them when you took side with these peasants.

The crowd boo Del Rio as Ortons starts to get angry.

Del Rio: Even you know you family is pathetic, patético. Being pathetic is in your blood while i have the bloodline of kings. Randal I'm going to change OWE forever.

The crowd start to chant for Orton as Del Rio begins to laugh.

Del Rio: Just look at these parásitos. Randal I'm going to change OWE forever because Im Rich, Im Powerful, Im Handsome.

Del Rio begins to laugh before he winks at Orton.

Del Rio: Because it's my destiny.

Del Rio then slaps the taste out of Orton mouth and quickly jumping out of the ring. Del Rio backs up onto the ramp as Orton is pissed. Orton notices Ricardo show is cowering in the corner. Orton slowly stalks Ricardo grabbing him hair and dragging him out to the middle of the ring and hitting a RKO. Del Rio starts to slide into the ring until Orton sees him, Del Rio quickly slides back out of the ring. Del Rio onces again back up to ramp as Orton and Del Rio scream at each other.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's My Destiny....   It's My Destiny.... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's My Destiny....
Page 1 of 1