Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
The Hitman calls out HBK EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
The Hitman calls out HBK EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The Hitman calls out HBK EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
The Hitman calls out HBK EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The Hitman calls out HBK EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
The Hitman calls out HBK EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
The Hitman calls out HBK EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
The Hitman calls out HBK EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
The Hitman calls out HBK EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

The Hitman calls out HBK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cshep19

The Hitman calls out HBK Empty
PostSubject: The Hitman calls out HBK   The Hitman calls out HBK EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:06 am

As Smackdown comes on the air the arena erupts with sound of the Hitman Bret Hart's theme song. The Hitman blasts through the curtain as he gets ready to make his in ring debut in just a matter of moments. Bret walks up the stairs and grabs a mic before he gets into the ring.

Bret Hart: Tonight I have a match with Edge, and to be honest I am a little bit surprised because Edge and I are such good friends. But my real problem lies with the Heart Break Kid Shawn "Pretty Boy" Michaels.

The crowd begins to chant pretty boy throughout the arena.

Bret Hart: So Shawn, why don't you get your ass out here right now so that we can settle this. Come you pretty boy I don't have all night!
Back to top Go down
Jordi

PostSubject: Re: The Hitman calls out HBK   The Hitman calls out HBK EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:13 pm

*HBK's music hits while getting a tweener reaction, he is shivering and looks a bit depressed, only high fives certain people in the crowd and going in the ring, he gets a mic*

HBK: B-b-Bret, i know we had a history together, we had BS like the Montreal Screwjob, and i hope it's not about that, Bret, what do you want to say?

TBC Hart

PS: Sorry for it being short.
Back to top Go down
Cshep19

PostSubject: Re: The Hitman calls out HBK   The Hitman calls out HBK EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:19 am

Hart: Well Shawn, to be perfectly honest with you, I called you out here because I need to prove to myself as well as to everyone in the lockerroom that I can defeat the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels. We have been to Montreal and back. But that was WWF. Because of that one disgraceful night I was sent to the sickening WCW and I tarnished my legacy as well as my reputation.

The crowd begins to cheer for the Hitman.

Hart: Thank you all very much but I hope that everyone realizes that I need Shawn just as much as Shawn needs me. Shawn, everyone here knows how much you crave the spotlight and how much you need the main event and with me, the main event is ours. And for me, I need to beat you and prove that I am Best There Is... The Best There Was... And The Best There Ever Will Be...

The crowd chants for them to fight.

Hart: So Shawn, I challenge you to a match at the next pay-per-view. Me versus you and I assure you that there will be no screw jobs on my end. Do you accept my offer?

Waiting on HBK to respond
Back to top Go down
Jordi

PostSubject: Re: The Hitman calls out HBK   The Hitman calls out HBK EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 pm

*Shawn thinks*

Shawn: No screwjobs, Vince all over this or backstage/corprate bullshit?

Hart: No

Shawn: Really?

Hart: No!

*Hart extends his hand*

Hart: Do you accept or are you a chicken?

*Shawn shakes the hand*

Shawn: Agreed, i'm not the pu$$y i was before...

TBC Hart
Back to top Go down
Cshep19

PostSubject: Re: The Hitman calls out HBK   The Hitman calls out HBK EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:27 pm

The crowd erupts as they are in store for yet another classic battle in the making as Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart are set for another grueling battle at the next pay-per-view.

Hart: Well Shawn I must say, it is about damn time that you decided to grow a set and face me because boy toy, I don't want the has-been that you are now. I want the Shawn Michaels of his prime and at his best so I expect you to bring your "A" game and nothing less. See you at the pay-per-view.\

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hitman calls out HBK   The Hitman calls out HBK Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hitman calls out HBK
Page 1 of 1