This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Fri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Fri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Thu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Share | 

James Storm gives an open challenge to anyone in the ECW locker room.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: James Storm gives an open challenge to anyone in the ECW locker room.    Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:06 am

Cole: What? James Storms is here, he has a tag match on ECW in his debut match but we have yet to here from him.

King: He was in one of the best tag teams in different companies i wonder what he has to say.

James Storms walks out from the curtain as he stops at the top of the stage. He then looks around as he chants i am back, He then starts walking*

He walks up the steel steps then walks in the middle rope as he ask for a mic so the ring announcer gave it to him*

James Storm: I see you remember me am i correct?

The crowd cheers louder and louder*

James Storm: I bet you thought you would never see me in a wrestling ring again. But who ever thought that were dead wrong because i love what i do which is put on a show for all of you. But now lets talk business, Tonight i have been put in a tag team match for my debut, Are you serious? I was one of the greatest tag teams in history of professional wrestling. And this next week is Power To The People where i have yet to be booked in a match. I am out here tonight to throw out an open challenge one on one me verse any ECW superstar from the back.

Crowd: James Storm!!James Storm

James Storm starts smiling as he once again puts his mic up to his mouth ready to speak*

James Storm: I want a real debut match not just in a tag team match, So i call out anyone from the ECW locker room to grow a damn set of balls and get the hell out here so at Power To The People i can whop some ass all over the building.

TBC by any ECW superstar
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://owen.forumotion.net
Nexus619 IS BETTER THAN A

PostSubject: Re: James Storm gives an open challenge to anyone in the ECW locker room.    Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:32 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB0N89Ycmx8&feature=player_embedded

Goldberg comes out with a big reaction from the crowd.

GOLDBERG: You want a challenge you got one because James Storms your first on Goldberg's list. What do you say because YOU"RE NEXT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: James Storm gives an open challenge to anyone in the ECW locker room.    Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:28 pm

right before james storms is going to speak another theme hits

jbl: hold on here I'm the one who will face james storms cause since it will be my debut match and goldberg nobody cares who on your list cause I'm the one and only wrestling god you both here that the wrestling god so storms i want to fight you cause like i said it will be my first ever match here in owen and i will win so fight me not some freak who think he can beat anybody

TBC by goldberg or storms
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: James Storm gives an open challenge to anyone in the ECW locker room.    Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Jack Swagger comes down*

Really, Storm? You are even thinking of taking a challenge from that piece of c**p!? No one cares what J.B.L thinks. Storm, i don't care who u face. But it seems like the only guys up for it is J.B.L and Goldberg. To be honest, you will get more entertainment from facing Goldberg. No offense J.B.L.

*Crowd Cheer and chant Storm V Berg! (x8)*

(This segment is to be continued by J.B.L, Goldberg, Storm or any E.C.W member after the commercial break.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Storm gives an open challenge to anyone in the ECW locker room.    

Back to top Go down

James Storm gives an open challenge to anyone in the ECW locker room.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1