Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
619 in ECW! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
619 in ECW! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
619 in ECW! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
619 in ECW! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
619 in ECW! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
619 in ECW! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
619 in ECW! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
619 in ECW! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
619 in ECW! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

619 in ECW!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iamnoi

iamnoi

619 in ECW! Empty
PostSubject: 619 in ECW!   619 in ECW! EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:48 pm

As ECW starts

King: It's Rey Mysterio! He's on ECW! This is going to be an exciting show from now on because the master of 619 is here!
Cole: Yeah, you are right King but what's Rey's agenda now he is on ECW?
King: Who cares! It's Rey Mysterio and I'm sure he will come up with something pretty exciting to do.
Cole: You better be right King. There's something strange about Rey Mysterio this time.

As Mysterio walks down the ramp and heads to the ring and grabbed a microphone.

And the crowd is chanting 619! 619! 619!

Rey Mysterio: Hello ECW!!!

The crowd still chanting 619! 619! 619!

Rey Mysterio: It's great to be back here. I have tons of great memories and great matches in this show.

Rey paused as he listens to the crowd cheering for him. 619! 619! 619!

Rey Mysterio: I helped this show make it on top of the list! I am the one who made this show more exciting, more action and more EXTREME!

The whole crowd still chanting 619! 619! 619! and even louder

Rey Mysterio: That is why I will make this show on top AGAIN! I will make this show more exciting than ever before! I will make this show.... MINE!!!!

And the crowd was in confused silence...

Rey Mysterio: You heard me right! I will make it to the top and I don't care if I have to step on somebody's foot or literally step on somebody or anybody that gets on my way of reaching my goal. Whoever it is? I will have no problem dialing up the three numbers that will haunt them forever....

Rey Mysterio: 619! 619! 619! Yeah That's right! 619! 619! 619! Join me!

As Mysterio continues to mock the crowds reaction...

Rey Mysterio: So ECW?.............. Prepare to get really EXTREME!!!

Rey's music hits and dropped the mic and slowly walking away from the ring..

Cole: Was that the kind of Rey you were looking for King? I don't think so. Rey Mysterio has changed.

To be continued by any ECW superstar...
Back to top Go down

619 in ECW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 619 in ECW!   619 in ECW! EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Rey then walks up to the ramp but then stops because AJ Styles's tron hits in the arena

King:Is that AJ Styles again.....
Cole: Yup,he's PHENOMENAL!
King:You're a Styles fan now..... just remove your lips off his ass already...
Cole:No King,i like AJ,he's awesome,just like Rey by the way..

AJ then comes out from gorilla position and slowly walks to the ring,on the way he high-fives a few of the fans,he climbs on the ring apron and then jumps into the ring over the top rope,he then looks at Rey who already grabbed 2 mics before AJ got into the ring,he hands one over to AJ

King:I wonder what he got to say now....
Cole:Probably something cool,because he's soooo much better than Rey!
King:Will you please shut up Michael Cole! They're both great competitors so remove your lips from AJ's ass.......

AJ puts his mic to his lips and waits a few seconds for his song to fade away,and then he starts to talk

Rey Mysterio.......... wow! i thought that the guys in the back were kidding about you coming to OWE,but it's true! you're here in E.....C.......W!

crowd:ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW!

*laughs* no no no! shut your mouths! it's EC FUCKING W! not ECW! come on,what kind of crowd are you,not like those pg fools who made my good friends anderson and steph leave RAW Impact are you people?

crowd:Oh Hell No!

Good,now Rey,you say you want to make this show more exciting?well,then you must have some sight problem or something because,the thing is,EC -fucking- W is already super exciting,with you,or without you,EC -fucking- W can't get more exciting than it is right now!

Crowd:WOOOOOO

King:He says the word f'ing too much,now, where are the PUPPIES!
Cole:Puppies? Seriously King? can't you just say boobs or titties or hooters like normal people?
King:*sigh* No Cole,i'm not as vulgar as you and the ECW crowd.....

But Rey,just so you know,i do respect you man,you fly miles high,just like me! so now why i am out here is..... well,i'm not gonna say it just yet,i want to hear some words out of your mouth first before i go blah blah blah this whole segment,i don't want to hear me all the time,i also want to hear you!

crowd:Rey! AJ! EC FUCKING W! x6

King:Come on people,you're going too far with the cussing...
Cole:Oh come on king you hoe,be extreme just like us!
King:Just be quiet and listen to what Rey has to say....

TBC: Rey
Back to top Go down
iamnoi

iamnoi

619 in ECW! Empty
PostSubject: Rey Replies   619 in ECW! EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Rey smiled with disbelief and grabbed the microphone from AJ's hand.

Rey Mysterio: AJ Styles everybody!!!

The crowd went wild as Rey held up the microphone in the air

Rey Mysterio: I don't care who you are Mr. AJ Styles! This is my show now and there's nothing that you can do about it. So my best bet is that the next time I am still in the ring.... Just wait for me to go back stage THEN you play your tron and walk down here because you know why AJ and this will may serve as a warning to you, you don't get to stand beside or even behind my spotlight AJ. I'm in my quest to becoming the next ECW champion and if you do that again and being an ass cursing around here... I have no trouble dialing three numbers in your head AJ.

As Mysterio looked at AJ Styles straight in the eye...

TBS: AJ Styles
Back to top Go down

619 in ECW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 619 in ECW!   619 in ECW! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:16 am

AJ then grabs his own mic and puts it to his lips,he starts to talk while the crowd is being more quiet than usual

*Laughs* Rey,what are you talking about? EVERYONE cusses here in ECW,ok,except for you and King,great guy btw!

crowd:KING! KING! KING! KING!

King:Woohoo,they're chanting King!
Cole:Ohh come on....

But you say you're on a quest to become the next EC..... i'll let the crowd say it because when i say it,it apparently makes you uncomfortable,crowd,what's coming after EC......?

Crowd: FUCKING W!

See,that's what this brand is! and then there's the thing that i gotta come out AFTER you're backstage again,i will never eeeeeeveeerrrr do that! why? because I am AJ Styles and i don't wait for anybody,not even for a lucha legend like you...

Crowd:REY! REY! REY! EC FUCKING W! x4

You see Rey,that what you want is not the way how we work around here,this is wrestling and about promos,not about some stupid pg bull like they apparently got running on raw...

Crowd:Booo!

Anyways,Rey,we're both great -and phenomenal,but that's only me- competitors,i say,to settle our so called differences,let's have a match,like Last Man Standing,or TLC,or an Extreme rules match,so we can see who indeed is ECW Championship Material! what do you say my friend,what's it gonna be? *smiles*

King:Wow,that's gonna be a tough choice for Rey...
Cole:No it's not...

TBC:Rey
Back to top Go down
iamnoi

iamnoi

619 in ECW! Empty
PostSubject: Rey Replies   619 in ECW! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Rey Mysterio[/b]: You know what AJ? It's not that I don't like cussing and swearing like some teenagers who can't make his way up so that is why he runs his mouth by cussing. The way I run things is through action and I have no trouble expressing what I think about you minding my business here!

[b]Rey Mysterio
: Phenomenal? You? You compare me to you? You have balls kid but I would like to teach you a lesson or two.

Rey Mysterio: So a match at my own choosing? How about a test of strength and agility.... How about a 15minute Iron Man match?!!!! What do you say Styles? Yoiu with me?
Back to top Go down

619 in ECW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 619 in ECW!   619 in ECW! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:00 pm

AJ then grabs his mic and puts it to his lips

Rey,that match type suits people like us,high flying,extreme,and of course phenomenal! so yes i accept but there's one thing i want to tell you,i want to make it a bit more,what's the word again.......... oh yeah,i want it to make it a bit more interesting!

Cole:Interesting?oh no....
King:This's great! it's better than listening to your blabbing and seeing how you keep attaching your lips to almost very ecw star's behind!

The Thing is that,as soon as the GM gives the okay for it,you gotta face a good friend of mine first before you can face me,because you are certainly not on my level of competition.....,your opponent is..... not someone who'll be very nice to ya...

suddenly pyro goes off on the stage and a red hue covers the arena
619 in ECW! M85499377

then this titantron hits

King:Haaaaahhh!
Cole:Run King!..... *cough*fatass*cough*
King: (D) i heard that michael......

after a few seconds Kane comes out
619 in ECW! Kane_bio

crowd:Eeeeek!

while Kane slowly makes his way to the ring,AJ says off Mic to Rey told ya it wouldn't be a nice guy!

Kane then goes standing on the ring apron and then steps over the top rope in the ring, goes standing in the middle of it and does his taunt that makes his ring pyro go off
619 in ECW! Z115577302

Rey Mysterio who rolled out of the ring the second Kane got in it is looking at Kane and Aj with a kind of almost frightened look on his face,AJ then quickly says before he gives his mic to Kane to Rey
Not that i'm afraid to face you ReyRey,but i just want to see how you go against this big guy*laughs*

King:It's Kane....... that's gotta be impossible for Rey to beat him
Cole:It sure will be....

AJ then hands his mic to Kane,he puts the mic to his.......... mask? and starts to talk while Kane's song quickly fades

Rey Mysterio....... you are going to feel the pain i'm suffering.... you will be torn into pieces.....i will show you why i am the big red monster of the owe.... by demolishing you......as the little bug you are........

After Kane stops talking,AJ and Kane look at a scared looking Rey who's still standing on the outside,they're waiting on what his reaction will be on what just happened

King:My god........ Kane's gonna tear the guy apart!
Cole:No no no... AJ will tear that dick apart!
King:Stop the cussing......

TBC:Rey

Last edited by Kane/Styles on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iamnoi

iamnoi

619 in ECW! Empty
PostSubject: Rey Replies   619 in ECW! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Rey grabs a mic outside the ring and slowly walking out to the ramp...

Rey Mysterio: Is that how you're going to play Ese? You are now playing with fire homes! But I won't be hesitated and scared with your big red toy over there.

Rey walked towards the stage and stopped, looked at Styles and Kane in the ring and...

Rey Mysterio: Hey Styles. Since you are too scared to face me directly, I will accept your condition. I will fight that big red baboon of yours then after I'm finish with him just remember this Styles... remeber the three numbers to dial when I'm coming after you..

King: Is Mysterio crazy Cole? Did he just accept the challenge of AJ Styles and will fight the big red monster Kane?
Cole: It maybe so King. Is Mysterio really that confident or is he just really stupid...

Rey's music hits as he drops the microphone and walk out in the stage and out of the arena.

TBS: Styles give the schedule...
Back to top Go down

619 in ECW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 619 in ECW!   619 in ECW! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:56 pm

So if i understand it right,he's calling Kane here an idiot and me just a coward who doesn't dare to face him,is that right King?

King:Yes,you are right AJ....

Oh well,we are happy that he accepted the challenge anyway aren't we kane

kane: *nod*

The match,when will it take place Kane my big red buddy?
619 in ECW! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-oVVei2JQBi0UGjSF6fvBZtFrsGM-_rioKSVlOARDAVAHgo9ldEzO0sCAdw

AJ then puts the mic to Kane's........ mask?

The Match will take place on the newest edition of ECW after the pay per view.........Rey Mysterio.......prepare for your faith.......prepare to be.......destroyed by the devil's favorite demon.........Kane!

crowd:Haaaahhhh!

AJ then puts the mic to his own lips again
So Rey,your match with Kane will be on the next ECW,oh yeah,i will be joining the commentary team in that match!

King:Uh oh...
Cole:That's gonna get interesting...

Kane suddenly grabs AJ's mic out of AJ's hand and lifts his mask a bit up and puts the mic to his lips

Rey Mysterio........ your faith will be sealed at ECW..... and then the ECW after that one........ I WILL BE JOINING COMMENTARY IN YOUR MATCH WITH AJ!

crowd Shocked
king:Haaaahhh!
Cole:OH MY!

AJ then grabs back the mic and puts it to his lips
Wow,thanks Kane for watching my back in that match! i really appreciate that big red buddy!*smiles and pats Kane on his shoulder*

Kane then says off-mic:No problem.....

Oh yes Kane,i believe it's time for our closer of this segment isn't it?

Kane then says to AJ off mic: Yes master........

*laughs*Kane,i'm not your master! we're friends man! i'm not Paul Bearer or something.....

Kane then goes standing in the middle of the ring, AJ goes standing in front of Kane in this pose
619 in ECW! 800px-A.J._Styles_pose_large

Kane then lifts his arms up and signals to ignite his pyro,a red hue then covers the arena after he did the 'taunt' that made the pyro go off and Kane's song hits
619 in ECW! Z100599274
619 in ECW! 0

King:Oh my!
Cole:I wonder how this story between these three men will develop itself on the two upcoming editions of ECW!

AJ and Kane then leave the ring,they taunt to a few fans and then they go to the back

END OF PROMO

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

619 in ECW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 619 in ECW!   619 in ECW! Empty

Back to top Go down

619 in ECW!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Wrestling Entertainment  :: Roleplays-
Jump to: