Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP Empty
PostSubject: Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP   Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Winter:
*She is carrying her new Divas Championship when she is approached by Josh Matthews*

Matthews:
Excuse me, Winter. I have a few questions for you following your win tonight on Power To The People. My first question is, what gave you the power to overcome the massive Kharma in such a quick fashion?

Winter:
*She looks at him, disgusted, but she decides to answer*

You see Josh, your little questions are petty and useless but I'll humor you just to spread the word of the Dark Lord. I was able to defeat Kharma so easily and quickly because she's pathetic. She's a worm and useless. Everyone remembers what I said about Kharma a few weeks ago and it stuck. I said I would crucify Kharma and I did. The Dark Lord lent me his power and I overcame what many said was impossible, not once, but twice I defeated Kharma with ease. Kharma let my words get to her so she attempted an Implant Buster at the start of this little title match. Me, being the great competitor that I am, fought out with ease and took her down into the Crossface. She simply passed out and I won. It was simple. The Dark Lord gave me the power and this title gave me even more motivation to end it quickly.

*She shows off the championship*

Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP Winter-fwe-womens-champion-231x300

Matthews:
*He looks abit scared but continues*

Now Winter, with you conquering Kharma, what could possibly be left for you to do in OWE? Recently, the Diva roster has been lacking and you might not have any competition for that title.

Winter:
*She smirks and fixes her hair. She then begins to speak*

Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP 0

It's quite simple little Matthews, I'm the OWE Divas Champion. The title is back home where it belongs and it's going to stay here with myself and the Dark Lord. Every company I've worked for, I've captured their woman's title and held onto it. I have an endless supply of titles. Now, I'll gladly destroy any other woman who wants to step up to me in OWE, I have no fears. I fear no mortal man, I am above that. I plan on holding onto this title forever and no one can stop me.

*She smiles and grabs Josh by the tie and pulls him closer to her, somewhat choking him*

You listen here you slimy mortal, I sense doubt in your voice and mind over what I've said. You can not oppose myself or the Dark Lord. You say there might be nothing here for me since I crucified Kharma, well, that's quite alright. In fact, I heard the position of Raw General Manager is open. Who knows, I might look into that and become the General Manager of Raw. With myself and the Dark Lord in charge of Raw, things would change for the better. Expendable people like you would be gone. Now get out of my face you filthy mortal.

*She lets go and shoves him away. She then walks off with the title and goes into her locker room*

END PROMO
Back to top Go down

Winter Backstage Interview Following Her Win At PTTP
Page 1 of 1