Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Eric Bischoff,Kane,AJ Styles & Stephanie McMahon Backstage segment EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Eric Bischoff,Kane,AJ Styles & Stephanie McMahon Backstage segment EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Eric Bischoff,Kane,AJ Styles & Stephanie McMahon Backstage segment EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Eric Bischoff,Kane,AJ Styles & Stephanie McMahon Backstage segment EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Eric Bischoff,Kane,AJ Styles & Stephanie McMahon Backstage segment EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Eric Bischoff,Kane,AJ Styles & Stephanie McMahon Backstage segment EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Eric Bischoff,Kane,AJ Styles & Stephanie McMahon Backstage segment EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Eric Bischoff,Kane,AJ Styles & Stephanie McMahon Backstage segment EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Eric Bischoff,Kane,AJ Styles & Stephanie McMahon Backstage segment EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Eric Bischoff,Kane,AJ Styles & Stephanie McMahon Backstage segment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eric Bischoff,Kane,AJ Styles & Stephanie McMahon Backstage segment Empty
PostSubject: Eric Bischoff,Kane,AJ Styles & Stephanie McMahon Backstage segment   Eric Bischoff,Kane,AJ Styles & Stephanie McMahon Backstage segment EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:02 am

Camera moves to the backstage area,we see AJ Styles,Eric Bischoff,Kane, and Stephanie McMahon sitting on a chair at a table

Stephanie: I can't believe my dad did this to me....... how dared he to fire me....... Crying or Very sad

Eric:I can't believe Anderson mic-checked me after i appointed him to be the new Raw gm... -_-

AJ: I can't believe i couldn't be at the pay per view last night..... stupid car breaking down.....

Kane:I can't believe that i still don't have a match.... now where's Pete Rose.... i need to ask him something.... *laughs*

Eric:People i believe.... it's time to... be mad.......

AJ:Gosh Eric,we didn't know that yet,thank you for telling us *looks annoyed at Eric*

Stephanie: Shall we leave now,i heard that you're needed at the main office Eric,your black hair dye's arrived......

Eric:What.... i ehh.... i ehh.... i didn't order any hair dye...*looks at steph like he doesn't know what she's talking about*

AJ:Eric,you did order that,i found the bill on your desk,well,on Pete Rose's desk...... *AJ then realizes what he said*uh oh.....

Kane then grabs AJ by his throat and looks angry
Where........ is....... Pete Rose's office........ TELL ME NOW!

ggghhhghghgh....... Kane,let go of me first........ then i will be more than happy to bring you to it.......

Kane then lets go of AJ
Fine...... now bring me to Pete Rose's office............!!!

Eric and Steph suddenly walk off to somewhere,we can hear Eric say in the far distance: Come on Steph,let's get our packages.....

AJ and Kane then walk away too,the camera follows them to an office with a sign on the door saying 'Pete Rose'

AJ:well eh...... here it is Kane...... and it sounds like he's here,so go ask your 'question' .... *gulp*

Kane then kicks the door in and then looks at Pete,who looks like he has seen a ghost entering the room

Hi Pete........remember me? *laughs*

Oh god....... please kane,don't do it........ nooooo

Kane closes the door and sounds of a very veeery painful fight are heard by aj

yeeaaahhhhh! take this!

ahhhhhh!

ouch... that's gotta hurt...

more sounds of a fight are being heard but what is happening is unknown because the cameraman couldn't enter the room,AJ then walks off and says
AJ:Kane, kane, kane........ always torturing poor old pete rose..

the scene then fades to black but still the sounds of a painful fight -for pete- are being heard for a while that sounds like it's going on for hours

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

Eric Bischoff,Kane,AJ Styles & Stephanie McMahon Backstage segment
Page 1 of 1