Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Daniel Bryan's interview session 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Daniel Bryan's interview session 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Daniel Bryan's interview session 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Daniel Bryan's interview session 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Daniel Bryan's interview session 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Daniel Bryan's interview session 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Daniel Bryan's interview session 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Daniel Bryan's interview session 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Daniel Bryan's interview session 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Daniel Bryan's interview session 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
unknownentity

unknownentity

Daniel Bryan's interview session 2 Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan's interview session 2   Daniel Bryan's interview session 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:01 am

While Rey Mysterio is at the ring waiting for the ECW GM, Matt Striker is at Daniel's private lockerroom then knocks. After a couple of knocks, Bryan finally opens the door and sees Matt, Matt sees Bryan with a big smile on his face holding his TV Title.

Daniel Bryan's interview session 2 20111218_tlc_wwecomexclusive_dbrian_c2_large

Matt: Daniel at Power To The People, you have done that many believe you could never do and that was beating The Rock and making him tap-out with the No-Lock, can I get your thoughts?

Bryan: Well Matt, I'm glad that I ended his pathetic rein. All that talk, All those people never believed that I could do it. No one took me serious, but I prove them wrong. I proved Mike Tyson wrong, I proved these pathetic fans wrong ( boos in background) and espiecally The Rock I proved wrong. Dwayne's mistake was taken me litely and now this title is staying with me permantly and now that coward left. I don't blame him since he's getting to much of a hasbeen to belong in OWE but I will wish him best of luck since I'm that kind of guy. I will be the best TV title holder of OWE and History and while I'm at it, I could take Lesnar's title and be a double champ of ECW.

Matt: What do you think of the situation of Rey, Kane, and Aj Styles?

Bryan: For Rey, I don't blame him because he was challenged by Aj and the stipulation is to face and defeat Kane but that match didn't happen. Now how pathetic is the ECW GM, Kane, and Styles are right now? Honestly very pathetic, and this situation needs to be adressed before things get chaotic and makes more problems for Teddy Long. Any more questions?

Matt: Now what will you do now?

Bryan: Resting and studying my future opponents because when they challenge me, I'll be prepared for that challenge and come out the victor.

Daniel kisses his title and chants Yes back to his lockerroom, watching Rey Mysterio. It goes to commercials, for a while then comes back and the cameras goes back to Rey Mysterio.

End Of Roleplay
Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan's interview session 2
Page 1 of 1