Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Cold blood returns to Raw EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Cold blood returns to Raw EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Cold blood returns to Raw EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Cold blood returns to Raw EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Cold blood returns to Raw EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Cold blood returns to Raw EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Cold blood returns to Raw EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Cold blood returns to Raw EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Cold blood returns to Raw EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Cold blood returns to Raw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unknownentity

unknownentity

Cold blood returns to Raw Empty
PostSubject: Cold blood returns to Raw   Cold blood returns to Raw EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:47 pm

The fans are enjoying Raw and waiting what happens next, but are shocked what happens next when a theme they never heard plays.
Cold blood returns to Raw Raw_hd_set_02

After awhile of the song playing, the mysterios man comes out to the stage and was given a big standing obation by the Raw fans. He walks down to the ring and high fives some of the nearby fans

Jr: OMG it's Matt Hardy on RAW. I wonder why is he here?
King: Yeah JR but what reason now?
Cole: Just shut up and watch. Idiots

Cold blood returns to Raw 5219%20-%20grin%20matt_hardy%20wwe
He gets to the ring and with a mic in hand, puts it to his lips and speaks.

Matt: Well It's good to be here on Raw, It's been awhile since I was last on a ring but at Power To The People I made my return and announce my debut match was going to be on Smackdown, well things change in OWE. I am in Raw and my opponent is...

Matt stares at the fans cheering, he is loving it but he tries to break it to them for them to feel the extreme.

Matt: My opponent is Santino Marella, honestly I rather face Heath Slater then fight a guy that needs a sock in a match. Now don't get me wrong here, Santino is the future of OWE, but that's when he gets serious of actually being feared. Another thing is that how long can he last before he gets a Twist of Fate methoporically and real. Now I've seen all the roster on OWE, talented superstars but none of them cold blooded like me and I will make my point of why I am cold blooded starting with Santino.

Matt Hardy was going to speak more but was interrupted by ___________

TBC: Anyone
Back to top Go down
Taker/Hornswoggle

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood returns to Raw   Cold blood returns to Raw EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Suddenly the sound of an engine is heard in the arena. Undertaker comes riding out in motorcycle in his Badass outfit. Matt Hardy takes a few steps back surprised. Taker parks his bike next to the ring before getting off and heading into the ring. He then stares at Hardy and laughs.

So you want an opponent who 'deserves' to step into the ring with you? Really? In front of me I see a fat old wannabe wrestler complaining about his opponent, when I am quite sure his opponent, and everyone else in the locker room, are laughing there ass off at you. You complain about having Santino as an opponent when you aren't good enough to beat a rock. You want someone who 'deserves' to fight you? Why don't you step in the ring with the one and only American Badass!

Taker then waits for a reply from Matt...

TBC Hardy
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood returns to Raw   Cold blood returns to Raw EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:14 am

Matt Hardy isn't intimidated by Undertaker's presence, infact he is actually appauled by how after he returns. He comes back as the Bad ass way. So with the mic, he responds to Undertaker.

Matt: Let me tell you something of what I see of you. I see a pathetic old idiotic man who has to return to the biker way just to look intimidating. You really think I care what you say, I've been in lot of extreme matches, and I don't back down on any challenge. I'll face you, but not tonight. We are gonna have this match at Friday Night Smackdown, on the Show where you, Orton and Kane had attack me. As I did after the attack and rise up as I'm gonna rise up and beat you "bad ass" because you can't handle cold blood. And cold blood can handle any challenge, and any wanabe "bad ass".

Cole: Yeah Hardy that's how you do it, standing tall
King: Cole for once, I agree with you
JR: I have to disagree with you, UnderTaker is most feared superstar of OWE
Cole: Well have to see

Matt waits for Undertaker to respond. Matt waits at the corner leaning on it having no rush for Undertaker to respond.

TBC: Taker
Back to top Go down
Taker/Hornswoggle

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood returns to Raw   Cold blood returns to Raw EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:37 pm

After Hardy is done Undertaker simply smiles.

Cold Blooded...(chuckle)Cold Blooded? I can't believe you're serious Hardy. You call me a wannabe badass, yet the difference between me and you is I have earned the right to be called a badass. Last I checked you had gotten your spleen ruptured from a simple dive. Hardy, you call yourself cold blooded and yet you actually care what these fans think of you. For so many years I was so good I didn't even have to bend to the will of these fans and they would still cheer for me. Hardy you are nothing compared to me, and after I am done with you, you will Rest in Peace!

TBC:Hardy
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood returns to Raw   Cold blood returns to Raw EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:29 pm

Hardy just getting bored of Undertaker, talks without fear.

Matt: You see let me tell you this for so long I've done my way, the way of Hardy that you wouldn't know how much I go through. Besides you were once a Badass, now I see a ghost in a shell of a Badass. This is just going to end with me on top and with you having a Twist.... Of..... Fate. Now I can handle anything people throw at me because that's how I am and you will rest in peace.

TBC: Undertaker
Back to top Go down
Taker/Hornswoggle

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood returns to Raw   Cold blood returns to Raw EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:30 am

Undertaker just shakes his head with a smirk.

You just don't get it Hardy. I am the Undertaker, you are nothing, but why do I even waste my time with someone like you. This segment is over.Rest in peace...bitch!

Suddenly Undertaker punches Hardy and sends him stumbling out of the ring with that single punch. Undertaker then runs towards the ropes and dives over them, landing on Hardy. Taker then stands up and smirks at Hardy who is crawling on the floor, before lifting him up.

JR:NO BAH GAWD NOT A TOMBSTONE ON THE CONCRETE!
Cole:Yes Taker, do it! Put that fat ass in his place!

Undertaker then smashes Hardy's head into the concrete before standing up with a smirk.

Rest...in...Peace

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood returns to Raw   Cold blood returns to Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold blood returns to Raw
Page 1 of 1