Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
paul heyman is back to manage somebody  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
paul heyman is back to manage somebody  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
paul heyman is back to manage somebody  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
paul heyman is back to manage somebody  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
paul heyman is back to manage somebody  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
paul heyman is back to manage somebody  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
paul heyman is back to manage somebody  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
paul heyman is back to manage somebody  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
paul heyman is back to manage somebody  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

paul heyman is back to manage somebody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imthebest99

imthebest99

paul heyman is back to manage somebody  Empty
PostSubject: paul heyman is back to manage somebody    paul heyman is back to manage somebody  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:25 am

as owen comes back from commercial

jr: what a match

jerry:that can be the match of the night

as the light hits

jerry:what happen to the light

jr:i don't know

paul heyman is back to manage somebody  RAW_995_Photo_059_original_display_image

jr:bawd god it cant be its that sob paul herman whats he doing here

paul heyman is back to manage somebody  Attachment
paul:I'm back and i will never leave cause I'm here to manage somebody and take them to the top of the leader board and become a future champion and if somebody those sign with me i will make those wishes come true and i won't let you down so what do you people think it can be anybody cause i make losers to winners and winners to the biggest champion in owen history cause I'm the voice of the voice of the voiceless right before paul was going to speak he gets interrupted by somebody

TBC:anybody from any brand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: paul heyman is back to manage somebody    paul heyman is back to manage somebody  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:09 am

after a few minutes,no one has come out yet

JR:Bah Gawd,it looks like nobody wants that rat's services...
Cole:Shut up JR,you're a hater!

then on the moment Paul wanted to step out of the ring,Rock's entrance video and song started to play

JR:Is that..
Cole:Yes it's the Rock JR,now shut up...

the second Rocky comes out he is given a huge pop by the crowd
paul heyman is back to manage somebody  542

Rock makes his way to the ring without paying any attention to the fans
paul heyman is back to manage somebody  Rock-4_display_image
paul heyman is back to manage somebody  Rockraw
JR:His entrance's always...
Cole:Electrifying,yeah we know JR...

Rock then enters the ring and grabs Paul Heyman's mic, he puts it to his lips and starts to talk

FINALLY!.......THE ROCK HAS COME BACK! TO WHATEVER STUPID CITY THIS RATHOLE IS!

Crowd:BOOOO! Rock! Rock! Rock!Booooo!

The People shouldn't be booooing the Rock! You Should be booing yourselves for living in this shitty town!

the rock then gets massive heat from the crowd while Rock & Paul are looking at the crowd with a grin on their faces

JR:Despicable...
Cole:Rock's right,this city sucks!

Paul Heyman,the Rock has known you fat and bald oompah loompah for a long looong time now and the Rock was wondering,Does the Rock really need a manager like you?Does the Rock want a manager? Hell yes the Rock wants a manager!

Crowd: Shocked

Paul then asks off mic to rock what an oompah loompah is

You don't know what an Oompah Loompah is? Let the Rock tell you,oompah loompahs are those little creatures from that monkey crap movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! They're those little trolls who sing like this: Tweedledey Driddledey Fiddledey Dot,The Peoples Champ says you're going to get got!

crowd: Haha!

Now Paul Heyman,the Rock explained to you what you are! But don't worry Paul! The Rock likes your attitude so the Rock says that you are now the manager of the most electrifying man of all sports entertainment! and if you are not down with that,the Rock says you can come kiss The Rock's... *Rock points his mic to the crowd*

Crowd:ASS!

See Paul,you fruity pebble? that's what you can kiss if you're not down with that! But the Rock knows that you will make the right decision because the Rock knows that you are a very intelligent man,so what do you say Paul? you in?

JR:Bah gawd,The Rock 'n Paul Heyman...

TBC:Paul
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: paul heyman is back to manage somebody    paul heyman is back to manage somebody  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:23 am

paul heyman is back to manage somebody  Wwe-ecw-paul-heyman-1
paul:... the rock you want to sign with me the voice of the voice of the voiceless (rock shakes his head yes oompah loompah) (d) im not a oomoah loompah but anyways rock i will take you to the top like you never been before and you will be the best champion ever in owen history so just go ahead and sign this contract

rock reads it but before he signs it he begins to speak

tbc the all mighty great one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: paul heyman is back to manage somebody    paul heyman is back to manage somebody  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:40 am

Rock then grabs the contract from Heyman and takes a pen from Paul

Heyman,The Rock will sign this contract right here and right now!

The Rock then writes down his signature on the contract and gives it back to Paul

JR:Bah Gawd..
Cole: Wooo!

Oh But the Rock has to tell you one more thing! you see,the thing is that...

Rock then drops his mic and then Rock Bottoms Paul Heyman out of nowhere, the crowd goes completely wild

JR:Bah Gawd! ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM ON PAUL HEYMAN!
Cole:OH MY GOD!!!

Rock then says to Heyman off-mic: Consider yourself to be very happy about this you oompah loompah Jabroni!

Rock then pulls Heyman out of the Ring, Rock's tron starts to play but not with his regular music

JR:No Music?Now that's odd..
Cole:I know,right...

but then suddenly,on the second that Rock pulls Heyman on his back and carries him to the back,this theme starts to play with Rock's entrance video(play Rock's vid w.o. Song and play the song at the same time with the vid)

Crowd: Shocked

JR:Bah Gawd! Is that the new song of the Rock and Paul Heyman's alliance?
Cole:Why does it sound so familiar..

Rock is still carrying Paul on his back while walking up the ramp to the backstage area,the crowd's giving mixed reactions to both men

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paul heyman is back to manage somebody    paul heyman is back to manage somebody  Empty

Back to top Go down

paul heyman is back to manage somebody
Page 1 of 1