Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iamnoi

iamnoi

Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! Empty
PostSubject: Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW!   Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:08 am

King: Welcome everybody to Saturday Night ECW!!!
Cole: Yes King and we've got a hell of a show coming up...

King: Oh Well look who tends to start the show right away!
Cole: It's Rey Mysterio, King and I bet he's looking forward on his Last Man Standing match versus the Rock tonight!
King: I'm sure he is Cole.

Rey Mysterio does his entrance thing and went to ring side, grabbed a microphone and climb up in the center of the ring...

Rey Mysterio: E...C...W...!!!

The crowd loudly responded ECW!!! ECW!!! ECW!!!

Rey Mysterio: Yeah that's right. After my unheard rant against ECW's general manager, Kane and AJ "To scared to answer me Styles last week and Hornswoggle came to the ring and running around like idiot only with 3/4th of legs.

Crowd laughed to Rey's comment on hornswoggle.

Rey Mysterio: Now, Seriously. Where in the hell is Kane and AJ Styles?!!

Crowd chanting... COWARD!!! COWARD!!! COWARD!!!

Rey Mysterio: Yes, exactly! They've gone coward! Just as I predicted AJ Styles would be. But I'll get to that coward later. I have to deal with The Rock first.

Rey Mysterio: See, The Rock and I haven't really looked eye to eye. Which is good, for him. Because if we did then he will also backstage hiding like a plucked chicken together AJ Styles.

Cole: Rey is really kicking his humor side right now King.
King: I can see that Cole. And he is right, where the hell is AJ Styles? They feud a couple of weeks ago now he just too scared to face Rey.
Cole: I'm sure AJ has a terrible explaination for that.
King: I hope so. Let's listen to Rey first.

Rey Mysterio: Like I said. LAST MAN STANDING versus THE GREAT ONE!!! That's awesome right? I'm sure is. It will be so amazing and exciting that you will all love to see it again... But no... You see, what will happen on that match will be nothing that you have ever seen before.

Rey paused as he slowly inhaled and exhaled and just feeling the crowds reaction...

Rey Mysterio: "619 put The Great One down!!!"

Rey paused again...

Rey Mysterio: It would be a site to see. And it will be. And I will live on to my legacy as the greatest underdog in OWE history!!! Defeating and putting The Rock on the floor to the count of 10 will make my career jump start to the title hunt and number one contender for the ECW championship.

Rey paused again...

Rey Mysterio: and with that....... would that be a site to see for everyone here including you OWE universe and the entire ECW roster...

Rey dropped the mic and climb down the ring to make his way out of the arena

King: Boy! Rey sure is focus on defeating the great one later tonight Cole.
Cole: Yes King. But will The Rock respond to what have Rey just said? And where the hell is AJ Styles King? For Real?

TBC by The Rock, AJ Styles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW!   Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:47 am

After a few seconds when Rey stopped talking,Rock's tron starts to play on the jumbotron
no music is playing for a few seconds and no one has come out yet

JR:Now where's Rock....
Cole:I don't know,maybe he's pulling that thing on us that he did at Raw or Smackdown or whatever that show was called again...

suddenly this theme starts playing,signaling that Paul Heyman might be coming out together with Rock
(Play this song with muted Rock ent. Vid)

Rock then comes out from the back together with AJ Styles but Paul Heyman's nowhere to be seen, they quickly make their way to the ring without paying any attention to the fans who're asking for a high five by either of the men,as both men enter the ring, AJ grabs Rey's mic and starts to talk while the song slowly fades

So ReyRey,you want to face the Brahma Bull in a Last Man Standing match huh? Well i'm afraid that that's not going to happen my mousey mexican friend!

crowd:Why? Why? Why?x4

Because you see Rey,The Rock has a small injury to his neck that has him sidelined for at least one month, so you gotta deal with me until his injury is healed,right rock? *Rock nods*

So ReyRey,what're your plans now you can't face the Brahma Bull for at least one month?

AJ puts down his mic and is waiting for Rey to start speaking
TBC:Rey
Back to top Go down
iamnoi

iamnoi

PostSubject: Rey laughs   Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:30 am

King: What's Rey doing?
Cole: Looks like he is laughing at both of them King. But why?

Rey Mysterio asked a microphone from the ring announcer

Rey Mysterio: Hahahahaha Are you serious Styles? Are you both serious? Get the fuck out of here homes! Are you even checking your schedule Ese? We are scheduled to fight Rock. It's in your contract stupid! So not until the GM gives me your as Styles, The Rock and I? Will still have that Last Man Standing Match right now!

crowd is chanting COWARD! COWARD! COWARD!

Rey Mysterio: Listen to that Rock! The used to be called THE GREAT ONE is now hiding behind the panty of Styles is now called THE GREAT COWARD! Are you ready to live that Rock? Huh? or do you have a problem with that Styles and replace him so we can finish what we've started once...in...for all...!!!!

King: Looks like Rey is really into getting it on with Styles Cole.
Cole: Well, as usual Styles will say no and do the coward thing that cowards do King.

Rey Mysterio: What can you say Styles?! Let's do this. Right here. Right now.

Rey comes closer to Styles and faced him eye to eye

Crowd: GET IT ON!!! GET IT ON!!! GET IT ON!!!

TBC by Styles
Back to top Go down
Taker/Hornswoggle

PostSubject: Re: Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW!   Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:41 pm

The theme hits and the crowd goes on their feet cheering. Hulk Hogan comes out on stage and does his signature entrance before heading down to the ring. Both Styles and Rey turn to look at him. Hogan enters the ring and grabs a mic before turning to Rock.

Rocky, you better listen up brother, because you aren't getting out of this match. And if you fail to compete in this match you will be undefinately suspended brother.

The crowd cheers, and Hogan turns to Styles and Rey.

As for you Styles, brother, you won't have any say so in your matches. For the next 8 weeks I will pick your opponents, and nobody else. Maybe this will teach you not to mess with my lil' bro, Hornswoggle!

TBC:Styles/Rock or Rey Mysterio ONLY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW!   Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:11 pm

AJ then puts his mic to his lips and starts to talk
So let me get this straight, i get to feel the consequences of something that DANIEL BRYAN came up with?! well that's great, he comes up with the plan to beat the shit out of that little bastard and i am the one who's getting in trouble,how great is that......

Before AJ could go on talking,Rock grabs AJ's mic and starts to talk

Hulk Hogan! The Master of Hulkamania! The man who layed the smack down on Andre The Giant!

crowd:WOOO!

But let the Rock tell you this, The Rock knows that Hulk Hogan will never ever beat The Rock in being the most electrifying man in all of sports entertainment! Because,look at you! The Rock sees an old, grumpy,weak,and BALD man! Look at that people! The Rock can see the moon right there!

JR:How Rude...
Cole: Laughing

Crowd: Hahahahaha!

*sighs and points at the crowd while looking down to the mat* Do not laugh at the Rock's jokes....

AJ then grabs Hogan's mic and starts talking to Rey

Rey,you little............ oh whatever,you're on dwarf! Rock,don't even think about getting into the...... you know what,fuck all of this..... i'm going,i REFUSE to compete because some grumpy old man who's friends with a dwarf that thinks that he can say what AJ Styles needs to do and what not?! Well don't count on that hogan,I will never ever obey your orders...but count on that we will face each other once in the ring sometime,and be ready to get your ass whooped..... oh Rey,next week,ECW,TLC Match,and no Hogan,don't even THINK about starting about that i can't do this,because i sure as hell CAN!

JR:Bah Gawd...
Cole:Wow...talking about anger issues...

AJ drops his mic on the mat and gets out of the ring,the crowd's giving him a bit of heat while he goes to the back,Hogan and Rey look at AJ leaving for a few seconds and then turn their attention to

well The Rock thinks that that was awkward....anyways,Rey Mysterio,little mouseman,Rock's gonna tell you this,The Rock WILL fight you,the master of the 619..........Rey Mysterio.... Nah, you know what, piss on that because as far as the Rock is concerned, there ain't nobody, and the Rock means..

Crowd:Nobody!

*sighs*Don't do that....

JR:Bah gawd...

Rock then turns his attention to Rey again who was nodding to Hogan after Hogan whispered something in Rey's ear while Rock was talking

Mysterio you think it's so special to be Rey Mysterio... It's not. Anybody Can be Rey Mysterio, the jabroni ringing the bell, some hot chick in a dirty magazine, even you,*Rock points at the camera* Machine gun Kelly can be Rey Mysterio!

crowd: Shocked
JR/Cole: Shocked

Rock then puts down his mic and looks at Hogan and Rey,waiting until one of them is going to say something

TBC:Hogan Or Mysterio only

Back to top Go down
Taker/Hornswoggle

PostSubject: Re: Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW!   Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Hogan stares at Rock then looks back atthe stage where AJ Styles ran off to.

Styles, listen here brother, if you think that you are the only one getting punished here brother, then you my friend are sadly mistaken. Daniel Bryan also has the same punishment as you, and if you refuse to fight then let me tell you this brother, you will be fired!

Hogan then turns to Rey Mysterio and Rock.

Now as for you brother(points to Rock), this old bald man still has some fuel runnin in his tank, and I think it's about high time someone shut your mouth up for good, and that person is gonna be me! So brother, are you willing to face me or is Mysterio truly right, and all you are is a coward?

Hogan steps up right in front of Rock and the two stare into each others eyes.

TBC:Rock ONLY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW!   Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:52 am

Rock puts his mic to his lips and waits a few seconds for the 'Rock' chants to fade before he starts to talk

Hogan,the Rock says,don't fire AJ Styles! The Rock says that AJ has a lot of talent and it would be bad if you actually would whoop his ass out of the OWE!

crowd:AJ! AJ! AJ!

JR:Rock's right..

See Hogan,even the MILLIONS! and..*points mic to crowd*..

crowd:MILLIONS OF ROCK FANS!

..can smell what AJ Styles can cook! So Hogan,the Rock says,you old and grumpy fruity pebble,let's face each other,next week,in a last man standing match so i can whoop your CANDY ASS!, just like i'm going to layeth the smacketh down on Rey Mysterio in one tonight!

JR:Bah gawd..
Cole:Oh my..

So The Rock now says,do you accept old grumpy poontang pie!

TBC:HOGAN/MYSTERIO ONLY
Back to top Go down
iamnoi

iamnoi

PostSubject: Rey Replies   Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Rey Mysterio: Good thing you've come to your senses Rock. I will see you in the ring later on. And as for you AJ Styles... After I beat the pulp on the rock, I will come after you and make you see stars after I hit you with the 619!

King: Boy, Rey really does hate both The Rock and AJ Styles Cole.
Cole: What can you say King, Styles runs his mouth a few weeks ago about Rey and even created a match versus Kane then when Rey is ready, where did AJ Styles went? He has not answered any Rey's comment about him.
King: Well, at least he stood to everybody that he really is not a coward.
Cole: Yeah, whatever King. He still put The Rock first before him. What do you call that?
King: I don't know Cole.

TBC by ROCK / STYLES
Back to top Go down
Taker/Hornswoggle

PostSubject: Re: Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW!   Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Hogan looks at Rey as if to say what the hell man we were talking over here, then looks back at Rock.

I accept. Oh and by the way to make sure I get a challenge how about this Rock. If you win you will get a shot at the World Heavyweight championship against whoever wins the King of the Ring tournament. If you lose the Rock Bottom will be banned from this promotion for an unspecified amount of time. Are you willing to put that on the line'Great One'?"

Hogan waits for Rock's answer...

TBC Rock ONLY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW!   Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Rock then puts his mic to his lips and starts speaking a few seconds after Hogan stopped talking

Hulk Hogan,the Rock says,you're on! The Rock doesn't care if he loses his Rock Bottom for a while! The Rock still can layeth the smacketh down on people with MILLIONS! of other moves,like,let the Rock take for an example,the People's Sharpshooter!..

crowd:Sharpshooter! x4
JR:Bah Gawd..
Cole:Shut up...

The Rock can apply that move on any of you silly sally jabronis and still have the ability to make you people tap like a bunch of poontang pie weasels!

just as Rock wants to go on talking, this song starts to play in the arena

after a few seconds,ECW Gm Eve Torres and AJ Styles come walking out, both're holding a mic in their hands and they make their way quickly to the ring

JR:Now it's the gm getting involved,oh goody..

The second AJ 'n Eve enter the ring,Eve's song fades away and Eve puts her mic to her lips and starts talking

Hogan, stop bossing my superstars around and get out of this ring right now!

AJ then looks with a grin at Hulk who looks like he's a bit confused about Eve being here in the ring,AJ then puts his mic to his lips and starts to talk

Yeah Hulk,you don't want to piss off the lovely miss Torres,the ECW Gm right?

Rock then puts his mic to his lips and starts to talk

Hogan,Mouseman,let the Rock introduce the two of you to the second Manager of The Great One... THE ECW GM MISS EVE TORRES!

Crowd: Shocked
JR:WHAT?!?
Cole:That can't be...

Rock,Rock,Rock... wait a second, i am your manager yes,BUT you know that i support both you and AJ,so i will manage AJ too sometimes*winks to both Rock & AJ*

Rock then starts to talk into his mic
*Sighs* Fine,The Rock'll re introduce you, all you Jabronis who dare to call themselves our crowd, THE MANAGER OF BOTH THE GREAT ONE AND AJ STYLES......MISS!.......EVE!......TORRES!

Cole:OH MY!
Crowd: Shocked Shocked

So now Rey 'n Hogan,what do you jabronis have to say about all this hmm?

As AJ, Rock, and Eve are waiting for an answer by either Hogan or Rey,the crowd's chanting 'Go Rock, Go Eve,Go AJ' a few times

TBC: HOGAN or REY ONLY
Back to top Go down
Taker/Hornswoggle

PostSubject: Re: Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW!   Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Hogan turns to Eve.

Listen sister shut your mouth and know your damn role!

Crowd: Shocked
Cole:Shut that hoe up.
Jerry:I thought you hated Hogan.
Cole: I hate Eve just as much and I wanted her to shut up anyway.
Jerry: Oh whatever.

Rock is obviously angered by Hogan mocking him as is Eve for being called a hoe. Hogan then turns to Styles.

As for you brother, seeing as you have already tried to weasel your way out of this before I've even announced your match, I have decided that now your first match will be a handicap match against CM Punk and John Cena and it will happen on Smackdown.

Cole:He can't do this!
Jerry Lawler:Sure he can he's the co owner!
Crowd starts to chant for both Cena and Punk. Hogan then turns to Rock.

Now Rock I have also decided that if you were to lose our match you will not be allowed to have any title shots of any kind for three full months. Good luck to you bo...

Suddenly Eve comes up and slaps Hulk Hogan. The crowd gasps and Hogan turns towards Eve barely affected.

Congrats Eve you now have a match against Winter, for punishment on slapping me. Should you do something like this again Eve, you will be fired. Good luck to you all in your matches.

Hulk Hogan then leaves the ring and exits backstage. Rock, Styles, and Eve then turn towards Rey Mysterio who has been sitting there watching the entire thing.

TBC:ROCK or MYSTERIO

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW!   Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:43 am

AJ then grabs his mic and turns his attention to the backstage area where hogan walked off to
So Hogan,now you're putting me into HANDICAP MATCHES?!? Now talk about unfair booking!

Crowd:BOOOOOO
JR:Mah gawd..
Cole:Can't you say something else than only bah gawd?

Rock then grabs AJ's mic and starts to talk
Hogan you bald jabroni,you can't just put people in handicap matches! The Rock finds that to be just power abusing! The Rock also says,three months no title shots? The Rock can live with that,the Rock doesn't need to be champ because i simply don't care about belts,because the Rock's already electrifying enough!

then after Rock stopped talking,Rock,Aj and Eve turn their attention to Rey who's sitting in the corner
Now Rey,what did you say again about me being a coward hmm... you know what,i'm not going to threat you,all i want,is add a stipulation to our match,it's that,if you win,i'll won't show my face around here for one WHOLE month,but if i win,you have to make hogan's power hungry maniacal self to NOT Tell me what i should do and what not! how about that huh?

AJ then puts his mic down and waits for an answer from Rey
TBC:REY ONLY
Back to top Go down
iamnoi

iamnoi

PostSubject: Rey Replies   Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:42 am

Cole: What has Rey got to say now?

Rey Mysterio: Hmmm.... sounds good to me Styles. Anything so I can get my hands on you. Name the place and time and even the type of match you want!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW!   Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rey looks forward in putting The Rock down in ECW!
Page 1 of 1