Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

OWE Twitter

Go down 
+11
bobbieebee
Romanian Stella
Taker/Hornswoggle
TheChosenOne
unknownentity
imthebest99
CM
CM Punk\TheMiz
IM-AWESOME1221
Geezus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Geezus

Geezus

OWE Twitter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:30 pm

NXTBlack:
@PuertoRicanIcon Please explain when you actually stole the show? Was it when you got your teeth kicked down your throat? #WhatAJoke
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:07 pm

@LaRosaMendes:
@TheAwesomeOne CONSPIRACY!!!

@InfamousWinter:
When can we end NXT and declare @NXTBlack the winner? It's obvious he has this in the bag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:59 pm

@JCLayfield

Goin' to Bermuda for a few rounds of golf... it's not like i have a match yet,i don't have to be on commentary tonight,so..... #TimeOffForJBL
Back to top Go down
bobbieebee

bobbieebee

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:44 am

@QueenXtreme

About a week and a half 'till I step back into that ring. Get ready O.W.E. Asses will be kicked.

I've noticed @InfamousWinter has a big ass mouth. Would be a shame if someone kicked her teeth in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bobbieebee
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:40 pm

@InfamousWinter:
@QueenXtreme And you are? Oh wait, you're that chick who slept with Matt Hardy and Edge. Simple skanks like you aren't worth my time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:32 pm

@AJStylesORG

my contract's still gonna be valid 'till October 30th and then it's bye-bye time for me and also for some other guys... loved it here,will miss it,but we gotta move on right?

@JCLayfield

After the King of the Ring pay per view,i'll come out,challenge whoever's the World Heavyweight Champion,and i'll kick his ass for his belt! I don't care if that's not how it goes around here! i'll do it anyway even if it's not allowed #HungryChallenger
Back to top Go down
bobbieebee

bobbieebee

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:03 pm

@QueenXtreme

@InfamousWinter keep talking. I'm gonna give you a reason to hide in the dark.
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:17 pm

@ColdBloodedHardy
Looks like my contract won't last long after october 30, but for now i'll enjoy my break if i return then i'll make the best of it.

@D-Bryan

Looks like some superstars aren't gonna be here except for me, they aren't gonna see me in my prime time. @AjStylesORG sucks you aren't gonna be here after october 30, you outta everyone in OWE, I found as a good friend. Well wish you luck, and I had fun working with you.
Back to top Go down
CM

CM

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:31 am

@OWEJohnCena
Bad news Cenation, my OWE contract will end in October 30th, I want to thank everyone from giving me a chance to shine and I promise you that I will beat CM Punk before my contract runs out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:00 am

@AJStylesORG

@D-Bryan thanks for the luck wishes man, i also enjoyed working with you very much,but before i'm out of here,let's put an ass whooping of the century on HHH & Nash 'n get those titles,after that,i wish you the best of luck here in OWE!
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:17 am

NXTBlack:
@AJStylesORG You're leaving on the 30th of October, I would say that it will be a shame to see you go but its really not. It's good to see OWE getting rid of the trash. #OneLessFool.

RKOrton:
@CMPunk I really hope that you retain against @OWEJohnCena, I truely do. Just so i can be the one to stand over your limp body with the OWE Title after ive kicked you in the skull. #OnlyAMatterOfTime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 am

@AJStylesORG

@NXTBlack , well thank you.. now go mind your NXT winnin' business again ;-)

@JCLayfield

Tweetin' in the ring... Kevin Nash in the Alliance? Sweet!
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:30 pm

@InfamousWinter:
Did you think I'd say my contract is expiring? Sorry kiddies, Winter is here to stay...

@QueenXtreme It's better than hiding in a bed like you frequently do. How many men try to score at once?
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:02 am

Paul heyman
Pssh im so glad i gave rid of the rock as a client cause im working with the one and only wrestling god and the alliance is a great team and we will run things to the ground #thealliancewilldominateowe
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:56 am

Stone cold :
@PaulHeyman , Agreed On The alliance thing , But Why the hell are you talking about the alliance when you're in cold hell? The alliance is one thing , and cold hell is another Mad
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:10 am

Paul heyman
@scsa well im sorry for say something diffrent
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 am

@PuertoRicanIcon

Tweeting from Hunter's sweet ride, @NXTBlack what you see is my real self, don't like it you can go complain all you want. Infact you're not even worth my time. All I see is wanabe "show off", trying to copy that gimmick from Dolph Ziggler.# if i'm a wanabe, so are you
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:04 am

NXTBlack:
@PuertoRicanIcon A Dolph Ziggler wannabe huh? The mans a future star of this business, It's good to see that what to future looks like, Too bad your not it. #IAmTheFuture
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:18 am

@PuertoRicanIcon

@NXTBlack Cute who wrote that for you? you're personal writer, that's just a load of crap, you don't interest me, I don't know why you keep claiming that you're NXT's hottest property. You haven't done much besides just talk about what you're gonna do. And before you talk about Aj Styles. he basically sees the same thing as I see, you're not even worth it. And You'll be the future some day right after me
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 am

NXTBlack:
My personal writer? I don't need a writer because i can walk out in front of a crowd without a script and make sense. As for me doing nothing, I am dominating NXT, I am underfeated, Ive won every NXT Challenge so far, I have destroyed a pro. As for yourself, You've been knock out the Jeffery Hunter twice, Please explain what is impressive about being knocked out by a joke? #OutOfMyLeague
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 am

@PuertoRicanIcon

@NXTBlack impressive my ass, And wow first you can't see and now you make stuff up, that's just sad. He only got one luck shot on me, and when I'm here everyone wants to see me.
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:43 am

NXTBlack:
@PuertoRicanIcon See even you know you aren't impressive. And I seen what the world saw, I seen Jeffery Hunter superkick your head off not just once but twice and pinned you one, two, three. As for people wanting to see you, All they want to see is you leave the arena. #PuertoRicanJoke
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:37 pm

@StoneCold:
@NXTBlack @PuertoRicanIcon , How bout you two stop talking like women and get your damn Wrestling gear on and Do it like men. #123JoseWins
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:48 pm

NXTBlack:
@StoneCold Im still waiting for our match, You said this week but once again you have not showed up for NXT. People call you the Rattlesnake, Ill call you a coward. #Overrated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:27 pm

@AJStylesORG

@NXTBlack , all i gotta say is: @D-Bryan's right 'bout everything he just said,and it's true,it's DAMN true. you're just like anybody else kid,you'll come to that conclusion as soon as you get on Raw or Smackdown...
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:33 pm

@StoneCold:
@NXTBlack , I'm not stepping Down to nxt , you wanna fo it right? Next week of raw... You're Getting a can of whoopass for lunch ! #NXTFag
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:35 am

NXTJeffrey:
@NXTBlack A Joke? Did i recall you say before that Jose lost to a joke? Black you are pathetic i will win NXT even if i have to go threw a pathetic person like yourself, As for you @PuertoRicanIcon You lost to me after i superkicked your teeth down your damn throat, You said to the whole world that i am hiding who i really am but the fans know i would never EVER lie to them and they will help me win NXT.

Y2J:
Everyone saw out there tonight at King of the ring i defeated not 1, Not 2 but 3 great superstars to win the World Heavyweight Championship and it just so happens my final opponent was none other then Kevin Nash from the alliance well it looks like the alliance wont be getting there hands on MY! World Heavyweight Championship anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:42 am

StoneCold :
@Y2J , Congratulation , You beat One Of My Men , One Of the Best Superstars , But. I Give You 1 Month. Or Probably 1 title match and your Title is Mine!
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:27 am

@D-Bryan

This is a wonderful sight, I'm seeing the Allaince lose their dominating aspect, Nash couldn't get the job done and now the Alliance is taking it on Shane. How pathetic is that. This group won't keep the fear factor anymore, but they could try but right now there more of a comedy group in my eyes. #keep up the work

@PuertoRicanIcon

Well I'm loving it, A night off but night to do my stuff, Oh yeah Huter shocking surprises you're getting you car back. Sweet ride almost made it crashed but still intact. #coming in NXT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:03 pm

@JCLayfield

Tweetin' in the middle of the ring... told ya i would do this whetether ppl would like it or not #LayfieldSays ha ha
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:33 pm

@D-Bryan

Tweeting from in the ring, waiting for my mysterious partner to reveal. And you guys are gonna be shocked to see who it is. Then you will see how dominant Cold Hell or the Alliance really is. But in the mean time let's enjoy the moment.# YES YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
Back to top Go down
bobbieebee

bobbieebee

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:19 pm

@QueenXtreme

Been out and about wrestling in mexico again. got a little ring rust.

@InfamousWinter Atleast men WANT to fuck me. hahaha. you're making so many enemies. i can't wait to see you fall off a ladder. #TLC battle royal? let's make it happen.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:45 pm

@InfamousWinter:
@QueenXtreme Let us not mistake "wanting" with you being easy for them to score. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. You don't deserve to face me in #TLC.

@LaRosaMendes:
Come Oct. 30 OWE is not renewing @TheAwesomeOne's contract. It's a shame and a terrible mistake
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:13 am

COOTripleH:
Just letting the #OWEUniverse know that i will be making a big announcement on Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:22 am

Wade
@triple h i really dont care wht ur annocement is cause thats the night that i will get my US champion title back #onceagainiwillbechampion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:24 pm

@JCLayfield

Can't wait for some competition.... if this waiting for a match goes on any longer,i'll get a severe case of ring rust!
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:18 pm

CMPunk:
@LaRosaMendes Shame, big mistake losing The Miz. Which means you have no one to manage! So how about you manage the Best In The World?
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:09 pm

@LaRosaMendes:
@CMPunk Are you requesting my managerial services to better your career? Is that what I'm getting from your tweet? #Intrigued
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 pm

@JCLayfield

When oh when is the OWE creative team deciding to put me in a match or do something for me?! #BradshawSays #CreativeTeamFearsJBL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:03 pm

@JCLayfield

John Laurinaitis,that man is smart and exciting enough to recognize a real champion! A champion,like me! @RandyOrton ,at the pay per view... I will leave with the OWE Championship , and then, the age of JBL will begin! Ha Ha Ha!

And i also got to face Kevin Nash huh.. Kevin if you see this,you will be more humiliated than you will be in your match with Stone Cold and special referee Triple H! Break a leg guy... and i mean that literally.. #JBLWillBeVictorious
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Stone Cold :

Seems I Have to take out that sob Laurinites, Leaving The Toughest Sob out of thee picture?
#FaceABeating
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:20 pm

CMPunk:
@LaRosaMendes Yes Rosa, And lets be honest here, I am better than The Miz.
Back to top Go down
bobbieebee

bobbieebee

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:24 pm

@QueenXtreme

You don't scare me Winter. Maybe all the other divas fear you, but I'll show you how twisted I can be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:07 pm

@JMillerNXT

New pro huh, it's The Best There Is... The Best There Was ... and... The Best There Ever Will Be!!! @BretHart #Sweet i wonder if i could borrow his sharpshooter in my matches.... #CanI ? Smile

@JCLayfield

At Unbreakable,JBL will walk out as the champion,@RandyOrton be prepared... #AgeOfJBL will come...
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:00 pm

@LaRosaMendes:
@CMPunk Hmm...you were the OWE Champion. That says alot.

@JMillerNXT So, I've been dumped as your pro for Bret Hart. Good luck with an older fellow as opposed to a younger, more fresh and more attractive pro. #YouAreScrewed

@InfamousWinter:
@QueenXtreme The only twisted you know is when it comes to sexual positions

@NXTBlack Apparently I'm too violent for NXT standards. Good luck with that conceited, overhyped pro you now have. If you come to your senses, you know where to find me.
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:03 pm

NXTBlack:
@InfamousWinter It wasn't because you were too violent for NXT, It was because they NXT like to hold their talent down and to do that to a rookie with yourself as the pro, Well that would be impossible. #Respect
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Stone Cold:
The alliance and cold Hell are over , But Dont you think For a SECOND ! That The toughest Sob Will Keep His mouth Shut !
#Arrive
#RaiseHell
#Leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:50 pm

@JMillerNXT

@LaRosaMendes ,hey it's not my fault... OWE Management did this!! #Conspiracy

@JCLayfield

@TripleH Thank you hunter for screwing us,the Alliance..... yugh... #DayRuined #ThanksHHH #BackstabbingRef ..
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Stone Cold:
@JCLayfield,I Stunned that bitch But The Damn ref Stopped The Damn Count! And A Cheapshot RKO Made my Day ... SHIT ! GET READY FOR THE NEW STONE COLD YOU DAMN BASTARDS ! #I #Will #Change
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:44 pm

@InfamousWinter:
@NXTBlack That is very true. They hold you down when you should already be on the main roster. They knew I'd lead you to an easy victory.

@LaRosaMendes:
@JMillerNXT Either way, I wish you luck. How can you learn from a pro who can't even wrestle any more due to injuries?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

OWE Twitter
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Wrestling Entertainment  :: Roleplays-
Jump to: