Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Edge Explains His Actions EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Edge Explains His Actions EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Edge Explains His Actions EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Edge Explains His Actions EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Edge Explains His Actions EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Edge Explains His Actions EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Edge Explains His Actions EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Edge Explains His Actions EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Edge Explains His Actions EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Edge Explains His Actions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geezus

Geezus

Edge Explains His Actions Empty
PostSubject: Edge Explains His Actions   Edge Explains His Actions EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:42 am

As Smackdown returns from commerical EMT's are still checking on Del Rio in the ring. The camera changes over to the announcers table.

JR: Welcome back folks, Horrific scene that we just seen as Edge basically destroyed Alberto Del Rio.
Cole: Yeah I have no idea what the attack on Del Rio was about. Edge jumped over the barricade hitting a spear, then thats when things got bad.
JR: That look in Edge's is one we havent seen in years.
Cole: I have just been told that Del Rio has just regained his consciousness. The word is he has a serious concussion and a possible cracked Cheekbone.
JR: Its said that Del Rio is going to have to vacant the World Title. I dont like Del Rio but i couldnt wish that appon anybody.
Cole: I have just been told that Matt Striker is now trying to get a word with Edge.

The camera changes over to the backstage area where Edge is walking to the parking lot.

Striker: Edge.... Edge can i get a word about what you just did the Del Rio.

Edge ignores Striker and continues to walking to the parking lot. Striker begins to follow Edge.

Striker: Edge can i get a word, Please Edge, EDGE.

Edge suddenly stops walking.

Edge: WHAT? You want to know why i attacked Del Rio. Del Rio is a pompus ass, Constantly talking about his destiny, Talking about how the World Championship is his destiny. He likes to say that nothing is more power than his Destiny. So last week while i was sitting at home watching Smackdown listening to him rant about Power To The People i told myself that i would do what nobody seems to be able to do, Make him shut the hell up. Tonight i rid OWE of Del Rio making Smackdown once more watchable and through this act making the World Title vacant. Before i went out there and destroyed him I was talking to Vince McMahon. He told me that Smackdown was missing something. He told me that Smackdown doesnt seem to make the same impact as it once did. I personally told him ill fix that problem. I told him Smackdown once again become Rated R. At King Of The Ring the Rated R Superstar will show the world why im the Ultimate Opportunist when i qualify and win the King of the Ring tournament and winning the World Title in the process. Now get the hell away from me.

Edge turns around and starts to walk to his car until he see's ________.

Edge: What the hell do you want?

TBC: Any SD Superstar
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Edge Explains His Actions   Edge Explains His Actions EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Drew McIntyre:
*He applauds mockingly at Edge and laughs lightly*

When you win the King of the Ring and become World Champion? That's funny Edge, especially coming from you. How's your neck holding up? Not like it matters. You're irrelevent in OWE. No one gives a damn about you or your stupid Rated R antics. The fact of the matter is that you haven't been worth anything since Christian dumped your ass and you both went your separate ways. You're a side show attraction, a novelty. You, Christian, the Hardys, and the Dudleys are just circus freaks who jump off of ladders and fall through tables. You entertain these idiots at the cost of your own life. Sure, you silenced Del Rio but that doesn't matter. The way I see it, you just made it much easier for me to win back MY World Heavyweight Championship. The odds are in my favor. Not only do I have a title rematch whenever I want, it's also guaranteed that I'll get a spot in the King of the Ring and win the whole damn thing. I'm not gonna rant about destiny or any of that other hot garbage that Del Rio said, all I have to say is that I'm the Chosen One. That title is rightfully mine. I'd still be champion if I wasn't forced to compete against Del Rio while I was sick. Eve was bringing me what I needed but I was forced to compete when I wasn't 100%, basically, Del Rio got lucky. If I have to face you, you and your little injured neck, won't be so lucky.

*He glares at Edge and smirks*

TBC: Edge
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: Edge Explains His Actions   Edge Explains His Actions EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Edge: Umm, You are? Wait dont tell me.... You're that one guy that everyone said was going to be a huge star. What was it? Ahhh i remember. Trent Baretta!

A look of annoyence cross' Drew's face.

Edge: Calm down sunshine it was a joke. Mr. McIntyre OWE's first World Champion. The man that beat 4 of OWE's finest to win the title but couldnt beat a man i destroyed in about a minute. Now the last glimmer of hope of regaining that title has just been snatched from your grasp as the Rated R Superstar has finally made his arrival in OWE.

McIntyre attempts to speak but Edge cuts him off.

Edge: As for a circus freak, A side attraction. Even you know that im the freakin Main Event, I see using your rematch clause to enter the KOTR, I wouldn't have thought you would be dumb enough to waste something that valuable. But i guess thats because you know it may be your only chance to regain whats 'yours' because you, just like the entire OWE lockeroom knows that once i regain MY World Title and become a 12 time World Champion, Your hopes of regaining the title will be gone quicker than your World Title reig....

Suddenly McIntyre pops Edge in the jaw stunning Edge. McIntyre screams 'Time to end you career once and for all' but Edge regains his composure hit McIntyre under the ribs, picking him up and ramming him into a steel container. The crazed look appears in Edge's eyes just like earlier in the night. Edge lifts McIntyre up onto his shoulders and carries him to the parking lot. McIntyre hits Edge in his previously injured neck which drops Edge down to a knee. McIntyre grabs Edge by his hair, McIntyre knees Edge in the stomach before he attempts to Edge into the windscreen of a car. Edge fights McIntyre off and attempts to hit a spear but McIntyre dodges in a Edge hits the side of his head and shoulder into the headlight of the car. As Edge lies on the ground clinching at his neck McIntyre stands over him and begins to laugh before EMT's begin to run over to the incident. McIntyre runs off as a EMT reaches Edge.

Cole: That serves Edge right after what he did to Del Rio
JR: Cole, Edge was told his career due to a neck injury and has only just been allowed to compete. This may be the end of Edge before his OWE career has started.

As the EMT check on Edge you can here him say 'We need help, This is serious' before Smackdown fades away as to show ends.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edge Explains His Actions   Edge Explains His Actions Empty

Back to top Go down

Edge Explains His Actions
Page 1 of 1