Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
The true best in the world has arrived EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
The true best in the world has arrived EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The true best in the world has arrived EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
The true best in the world has arrived EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The true best in the world has arrived EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
The true best in the world has arrived EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
The true best in the world has arrived EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
The true best in the world has arrived EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
The true best in the world has arrived EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

The true best in the world has arrived

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

The true best in the world has arrived Empty
PostSubject: The true best in the world has arrived   The true best in the world has arrived EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:27 am

King: Hello ladies and gentleman i welcome you to the new company OWE.

Cole: Tonight we have already seen the Barrett Barrage Wade Barrett make his debut here in OWE. Then later after we witness the debut of the son of the American dream he is Dashing Cody Rhodes.

King: Cole Cody is not Dashing he was a spoiled Child growing up so he thinks he can do what he wants and when he wants let alone say what he wants. Now after seeing two great superstars debut i wonder what else will happen tonight before our first ppv on August 4th.

And all of a sudden the lights go out and a familiar theme song hits as the crowd gets to there feet*

King: Oh my god. Its Chris Jericho, his made a debut here in OWE.

Cole: The best in the world is finally here.

King: Shut up cole.

Chris Jericho walks out threw the curtain with his jacket on he turns around and does his pose.

The true best in the world has arrived Y2J_crop_650x440

He walks down the ramp as the fans dont know whether to boo or cheer him. He goes up the steel steps and into the ring as he ask the ring announcer to give him a mic*

Chris Jericho: It is the end of the world as you know it because the best in the world has finally arrived here in OWE. I'm here to do what i do best and that is end careers and win titles. I heard the first ever ppv will be Night Of Champions on the 4th of august and that is when i will become the first ever OWE Champion.

Crowd boos

Chris Jericho: We have seen a few other superstars debut here in OWE but none of them has my talent because no one here other then myself is the best in the world at what i do. I'm the first person to ever win the Unified World Championship and also defeated The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin on the same night. So this sunday i will walk into Night Of Champions and win the OWE Championship.

Crowd boos:

Chris Jericho: I have also heard that the Raw general manager is Eric Bishoff just like old times Eric right? But last time we met face to face i lost a match to John Cena in about 2005 and you screamed at me to my face those words Mr McMahon actually made Famous you said to me Chris Jericho "Your Fired" so Eric you better wish we dont cross paths again.

Jericho walks out of the ring and heads to the back*

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net

The true best in the world has arrived
Page 1 of 1