Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Bryan's schocking announcement EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Bryan's schocking announcement EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Bryan's schocking announcement EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Bryan's schocking announcement EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Bryan's schocking announcement EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Bryan's schocking announcement EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Bryan's schocking announcement EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Bryan's schocking announcement EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Bryan's schocking announcement EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Bryan's schocking announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unknownentity

unknownentity

Bryan's schocking announcement Empty
PostSubject: Bryan's schocking announcement   Bryan's schocking announcement EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Daniel's theme plays as he goes to the stage. He is currently in his street attire while he sees the fans booing him, he makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand. His theme ends and he speaks.

Bryan: As all of you know, I tweeted in twitter that I will make a shocking announcement to Hogan. Now all of you know but first time to bring my first guest. Welcome....

David Otunga.

David Otunga comes out in his street attire drinking coffee, he gets to the ring while the fans boo him. As he gets a mic Daniel speaks.

Bryan: Thank you David for coming.

David: Thank you Bryan but I believe you have two more guests.

Bryan: Spoiler but your right Introducing the next guest, welcome....

Sting. Clap for him. (clapping)

Sting comes to the stage, he sees all the fans are shocked to see him but not in the welcoming way. He doesn't give a care and walks to the ring with a mic in hand. As he gets there he speaks.

Sting: Thank you Daniel, glad to be here can't wait to tell these idiots.

Bryan: In time sting but we have one more special guest, last but not least My mentor, The best, A man's man. Welcome....

William Regal come on clap for him, show respect.

William Regal comes to the stage in a suit. He sees Bryan, Otunga, and Sting clapping but not the fans but he doesn't care for the fans. As Regal walks to the apron and to the ropes, Bryan lends a hand. When he gets to the ring, the theme ends. Regal speaks.

Regal: Thank you Daniel, now ready for that announcement?

Bryan: Yes, but Otunga will explain the details.

Otunga: Thank you again, Daniel. Here's what went down. When Bryan learn of the news of the punishment and the first week it is no D-Q for Triple H but D-Q for Bryan. After Raw, we went to the Board Of OWE, and brought our case in. It took some time but Comissioner Foley vouched for us. Now as you know that a Owner that abuses his power is not fit to continue. An owner is allowed to discipline his employee but not to an extent like Hogan has done with Bryan and Aj Styles. He would do it to them but not to any other superstars like John Cena(cheers), Randy Orotn(Cheers), Undertaker(Cheers) even to some one like Ziggler (Mixed). And on and on. They won't get this punishment and yet Bryan and Styles do. How is that fair and righteous?

Otunga finishes and Sting speaks

Sting: Let me answer that question. It is not, so the Board wasn't sure so we did more convincing. We presented video evidence that Hornswoogle was the one who caused the problem to himself by showing up and attacking Bryan and Styles. It was hornswoogle that showed up for no reason to a discussion between Bryan And Styles. Next Hogan would blame Bryan and Styles but not Hornswoogle, not a good judgement Hogan. Just how you ran Tna down, Your running OWE down. Now another reason An owner or manager is suppose to make fair and reasonable punishment to all of the employee that caused a problem. Where's hornswoogle's punishment?, where's that little trolls punishment? A fine, A time out, a sit in the corner, but nothing. Not a good move Hogan number two. Now William, finish the last reason.

Regal: Thank you, Hogan as an owner. What are the Board thinki9ng. Of course his decisions would be bias. Of course he would target superstars like Bryan and Styles, they are big superstars like John Cena, and other legend/current supertsars but you couldn't see any of those facts because of how bias you the fans are and Hogan's stupidity is ruining this Company.

Fans:BSx9

Regal: Now I presented the Board, an Information that Hornswoogle is a relative of Hulki Hogan. So he is doing this of personal issue not business wise. An owner is suppose to make decisions to correct and better the business to his employees wether good or bad. This is not very good, oh dear. Now Bryan my proteege i'll let you finish.

Bryan: Thank you, So after a couple of days of deliberation the Board Of OWE had agreed with us. And Hogan's little eight week punishment or any after tonight when Styles beat Cena and Punk. And Myself defeat Triple H, it's over Hogan can't punish us anymore.

Fans: BSx9

Bryan: Don't believe us, here's an exact contract and quote from the Board. And I quote " We the Board do agree with the statements and testimonies of all the evidence against Hogan and lift the punishment, And Hogan will have his job evaluated by a man that has made two words very famous in OWE if he fails." Now welcome this man.

Mr. Macmahon returns giving his special returns smile, doing his reguarly walk to the entrance, while he walks to the ring, the camera goes to all four men in the ring applauding for him. He gets to the ring, gets a mic and speaks.

Chairman: Ladies and Gentleman I Mr. Mcmahon is here to tell you that what Bryan has said is right. And Hulk your job is on the line so you better impress me and this man because let's see how much you can put up a show to impress the Universe and myself instead of punishing superstars and if you suceed then you won't have to do it again for awhile. Sorry Hogan but if you don't put up a good show on next ECW after tomorrow's and treat Daniel Bryan and Aj Styles right, by giving them an apoligy. And before you come out, there's one more thing Bryan and Styles have a different punishment. They have to pay a fine of 25k each and apoligize to Hornswoogle in next ECW publicly. And remeber Hogan don't put up a show then YOUR FIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD so start brainstorming for ECW in two weeks. And Eve will be competing in that ECW so good nluck all.

Mr.Mcmahon leaves the ring.

Bryan: See Styles, I know how to make a scene and get out of a scene, so your welcome and see you in ECW.

The three men start to clap for Bryan as stings theme plays. They start to leave the ring and head to the lockerrooms

Cole: wow what an announcement, Take that Hogan
JR: Cole this is horrible and yet awesome we witnessed returns and shocks plus awes. What will happen to Hogan, I don't know
Cole: I know, he is gonna be fired.
King: We will see cole, We will see. Hope Hogan can do it
Cole: Rolling Eyes

They hold their arms up as Regal, Bryan, Sting, and Otunga chants Hogan sucks but just then as they get to the stage, they get interrupted by __________.

-TBC: Hogan or anyone else-
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: Bryan's schocking announcement   Bryan's schocking announcement EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:26 am

As Triple H theme just hits Daniel Bryan eyes go big as he is wondering why is Triple H coming out here, Triple H walks out from the curtain with a cocky smile on his face with a sledge hammer and a mic in his hand and Kevin Nash right next to him coming out also, Triple H stays at the ramp and puts the mic near his mouth*

Triple H: Surprised to see me out here Bryan when you clearly wanted Hulk Hogan to come out? Well me and Kevin right next to me do what we want and when we want. I respect Hulk Hogan a lot more then most guys in the back especially you pathetic little bryan. Tonight i face you one on one and i can use weapons and all in our match but if you dare to use a weapon you would be Disqualified.

Crowd boos

Triple H: SHUT THE HELL ARE, IM TALKING. So Bryan as you see right here i got my little sledge hammer that have helped me in the past & the first thing i do is knocking you down & then getting this. Me and Kevin Nash will be the most dominant team in OWE and in singles competition also. Because Bry...

Just before Triple H was finished Daniel Bryan interrupted him*

TBC By Daniel Bryan
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: Bryan's schocking announcement   Bryan's schocking announcement EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Bryan: Triple H why don't you just shut the heeeeelllllll uuuuuuuuuuuuuup? you obviously don't learn do you. I took down rock, what makes you think I can't beat you, because you can use weapons and I can't. Really? and You think that just because you come out here with Kevin Nash, with a hammer that you can get all of us? Your going to try and hit moi, I have Sting, Otunga, and William. So don't get too cocky but while you can play with your little toys, I'm just gonna be winning. Why don't we teach them a lesson?

The four men walking to HHH and Nash, and brawl. Triple H at first holds his own with the hammer on Bryan and Sting. Nash going after Regal and Otunga. Both men taking each man down but just as all four men are on the ground in pain, Nash picks up Bryan for a Jackknife, while HHH drops his hammer goes to do a pedrigee on Regal. As Bryan is lifted up, he counters and chopblock Nash's knee, while Triple H gets a ram in the face outta nowhere by Sting with the Hammer. Now the four men are getting the advantage over the two with the numbers game. The four knows that Bryan needs HHH to be still able to compete, so they go after Nash. Each men hitting their finishers, on Nash. Then Sting giving Bryan the Sledge Hammer, Bryan with a happy smile hits Nash repeatedly in the back saying "Yes" for each hit. Triple H trying to save his partner but Otunga and Regal holding him back could not save him. Bryan as he finished rams the hammer into Triple H's guts leaving him there, while the four raised the arms up and Bryan saying

Bryan: Now you will take me serious Hunter, you were a fool for coming here. And tonight you'll get a defeat by me, good luck. Your gonna need it.

The three cheering for Bryan at the stage, while the cameras focus on Triple H and Kevin Nash. Triple H trying to wake up Nash. but Nash isn't responding.

TBC: Triple H only
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: Bryan's schocking announcement   Bryan's schocking announcement EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:58 pm

Triple H: Bryan, You just wait for our match damn it. No one dares to mess with the King Of Kings and here is why.

Triple H points behind them as Someone is standing right behind them as they realize it is the co owner Hulk Hogan there eyes go big as they are shocked with why he is out here. Suddenly as Bryan and the other four man turn around as they see someone staring at HHH and Nash while smiling sadistically, Hulk Hogan runs out. He first grabs Otunga and throws him into the electric sign that says King of the Ring in 3 weeks. Hogan then hits the Atomic Boot straight into the shocked William Regal's face. Regal collapses to the ground unconscious. Hogan then turns to Bryan and Sting who have already recovered from there shock. Suddenly Triple H comes up from behind and hits Bryan in the back. Hogan uses this to start a brawl with Sting. Sing and Hogan start throwing punches back and forward as Sting starts getting more offense then Hogan Sting then hit Hogan with a drop kick. The camera then switches to bryan and Triple H brawling inside the ring as Triple H kicks Bryan in the gut to set up for the pedigree but bryan counters it and locks in the No Lock while Hulk Hogan goes to hit a big boot on Sting but He counters it and locks in the Scorpion Death lock. After Triple H and Hogan nearly passed out but They ended up rolling out of the way then counters it, Bryan runs to wards the ropes to hit a high flying move on Triple H but Triple H quickly recovers and kicks Bryan in the gut then puts him in between his legs for the pedigree he then looks and points at hogan while hogan then hits the atomic boot as Triple H also hits the pedigree on Bryan. Triple H then grabs both Sting & Daniel Bryans legs as he locks in the figure four leg lock as Sting and Bryan scream for pain while Hulk Hogan sees Sting and Bryan still in pain while Triple H still has the Leg Lock locked in he then runs to the ropes and hits a double leg drop of doom.

The camera goes back and looks at the other man William Regal and David Otunga laying on the stage unconscious*

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryan's schocking announcement   Bryan's schocking announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Bryan's schocking announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Wrestling Entertainment  :: Roleplays-
Jump to: