Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
I Pity Da Foo EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
I Pity Da Foo EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
I Pity Da Foo EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
I Pity Da Foo EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
I Pity Da Foo EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
I Pity Da Foo EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
I Pity Da Foo EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
I Pity Da Foo EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
I Pity Da Foo EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

I Pity Da Foo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taker/Hornswoggle

I Pity Da Foo Empty
PostSubject: I Pity Da Foo   I Pity Da Foo EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:03 am

The theme plays and several of the older fans stand up in amazement at the theme from the A Team playing, and are even more excited to see who will be coming out than the younger audience is.

Jerry Lawler:If I'm not mistaken that's the theme from that old 80s show The A Team! I wonder who will be coming out...
Cole:I have to admit I'm curious too...wait where is JR?
Jerry Lawler: I have no idea.

Suddenly JR comes rolling down the ramp in a camo 4 wheeler handing free JR barbecue sauce bottles to fans in the front row. He then drives to the announcer's desk and takes his seat.

Cole:Dammit JR I was actually hoping something good was going to come out of this.
JR: Oh this isnt for me, I just wanted to pass out some barbecue sauce.

Suddenly the sound of a truck is heard pulling up next to the stage. It is a huge black truck. The car door opens and out steps...

Crowd: Shocked
Jerry Lawler: Shocked
Cole: Shocked
JR:Bah Gawd it's...MR T!

Mr T steps out of the jeep and walks down to the ring smiling. He passes the fans and enters the ring.

I PITY DA FOOS...

The crowd goes crazy as Mr T pauses.

who get in da ring with me, the one , the only, MISTUH T!

The crowd goes crazy again.

I have recently been hired by Mistuh Vincent Kennedy McMahon to bring some fame to dis sport. And in my first match I will be stepping in da ring with da luchadore REY MYSTERIO! And dis match is gonna be for a qualification in da King a Da Ring Tournament!

The crowd goes crazy once again, and Mr T is about to speak again when suddenly he is interrupted...

TBC:ANYONE
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

I Pity Da Foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Pity Da Foo   I Pity Da Foo EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:24 am

Winter:
*She walks out carrying her OWE Divas Championship as soon as her theme passes the intro. The fans immediately start booing her. She stands on the stage with an, "Are you serious?" look on her face. She laughs a bit before walking down the ramp. A fan touches her shoulder which prompts her to sharply turn towards the fan and give him an evil glare, despite it being a child. The child gets extremely scared and hides his face. The fans boo even louder at this. She looks back at the ring and shakes her head. She then slowly climbs the steps and enters. She receives a mic and twirls it abit before speaking*

You can't be serious? You're kidding right? You're employed in OWE? I can't believe OWE is wasting, no not wasting, throwing away good money on over the hill, washed up, D-List celebrities like you. Vince himself signed you? I must wonder what drugs Vince was sniffing up when he made that decision. To top it all off, you get put in the King of the Ring against Rey Mysterio? You get put in a tournament that I should be in but Shane McMahon overlooked me even though I have all the credentials. I'm certainly more qualified than you. Now, I don't like or respect Rey Mysterio in the least but the fact that you of all people are in this tournament against a wrestler is insulting to the business. Almost as insulting as when you were given a Wrestlemania match. I'm tired of D-List celebrities like you, Snooki, Maria Menunous, and so many more taking advantage of the wrestling business just to make a quick buck. You people disgust me.

*She walks up to Mr. T and gets in his face. What she says next, she pokes his chest with each word*

Now, I suggest you get out of MY ring before I seriously hurt you. I am empowered by the Dark Lord and He takes no pity on losers like you.

*The poking has gotten Mr. T to slowly move back a bit as to avoid anything physical. Winter then shoves him into the corner turnbuckle and backs up, smirking*

Now mind you, if you lay a finger on me.....I can press charges and have you out of here just as quickly as you arrived. So heed my warning, leave MY ring now or feel the Dark Lord's wrath.

*She lowers her mic and glares at Mr. T, waiting*

TBC: Mr. T Only
Back to top Go down
Taker/Hornswoggle

I Pity Da Foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Pity Da Foo   I Pity Da Foo EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:33 am

Mr T looks at Winter for a second. He then replies.

Winta I best say you betta shut da hell up before I call up someone to rain down an asswhoopin on you. You touch me again and you will face someone who will give you da ass kickin you deserve.

Winter simply smirks with overconfidence, as she believes there is nobody backstage that can compare to her. She then steps forward and pokes Mr T's chest again.

Fine den Winter, I would like you to meet da one da only da GLAMAZON, BETH PHOENIX!

Suddenly Beth's theme sounds throughout the arena...

TBC:Beth Phoenix ONLY
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

I Pity Da Foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Pity Da Foo   I Pity Da Foo EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Beth Phoenix walks through the curtain looking right at winter, She keeps walking down the ramp when she gets to the end of the ramp she looks at Winter again as she yells "I am the most dominant diva in the locker room right now" She climbs up the steel steps then under the bottom rope*

Beth: Winter, You may have won the divas title from Kharma but you have never faced a dominant diva like me. Yes, Kharma may be big and scary but no one intimidates me. I am Beth Phoenix and Winter, I plan to win that divas title from you in the future and when i do get a match with you i promise you i will end your short career.

She moves forward right into Winters face as she looks down at the Divas Championship*

Beth: I see the fear in your eyes winter because you do not know what i am capable of.

TBC by Winter or Mr T
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

I Pity Da Foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Pity Da Foo   I Pity Da Foo EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Winter:
*She laughs lightly before looking at Mr. T*

This is the best you can do? How pathetic. Instead of being a good D-List actor and leaving, you get someone to fight your battles for you. Instead of being smart and running back to Hollywood, trying to get work, you find a sympathetic and...

*She looks back at Beth*

USELESS diva. I must say though, Beth you've gotten smart. I mean, if I recall, usually your on the other end of a beat down from those D-List celebrities. I recall, during your time in WWE, you lost at Wrestlemania to a TV talk show host.

*The fans boo and chant, "Beth Got Screwed!"*

No you idiot mortals, she didn't get "screwed." She simply lost because she lacks talent. She lost because she's overrated. She lost because she's useless and a joke.

*The fans start booing Winter again. She tilts her head slightly and looks into Beth's eyes, emotionless*

Talk about Kharma being big and scary all you want, that doesn't matter. She didn't scare me and she never will. Just like you don't scare me. Nor do any of these other women who seem to be popping up everywhere in OWE nowadays, gunning for a shot at MY rightfully held OWE Divas Championship. You and all of those other so-called "Divas" need to go back to your little bikini contests and modeling because that's where you belong. You don't belong in the ring with a competitor like myself. I destroy women like you for fun. I have yet to have to exude the Dark Lord's full power that He has bestowed upon me to defeat any of these Divas. I doubt I'll ever have to exude that power. I'll leave you with this, you finally chose something that will benefit your terrible career and that's siding with Mr. T, the D-List celebrity with a crappy show like the A-Team.

*The fans start booing even louder as Winter unstraps the title and holds it up. She then presses it to Beth's face*

You want this title so bad don't you? Well, that's too bad. You'll never have it. These are the cold, hard facts so get used to it.....Manazon.

*She moves the title off of Beth's face and smirks. She pokes Mr. T's chest again and glares at him before rolling out of the ring under the bottom rope. She keeps watching them as she's walks backwards up the ramp, smirking at Beth, not worried or afraid. When she reaches the stage she lifts up her title to a chorus of boos. She lowers the title and throws it on her shoulder before leaving to the back as we go to commercial*

END PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Pity Da Foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Pity Da Foo   I Pity Da Foo Empty

Back to top Go down

I Pity Da Foo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Wrestling Entertainment  :: Roleplays-
Jump to: