Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
The Next King of The Ring EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
The Next King of The Ring EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The Next King of The Ring EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
The Next King of The Ring EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The Next King of The Ring EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
The Next King of The Ring EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
The Next King of The Ring EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
The Next King of The Ring EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
The Next King of The Ring EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

The Next King of The Ring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CM

CM

The Next King of The Ring Empty
PostSubject: The Next King of The Ring   The Next King of The Ring EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:04 am

"Smoke and Mirrors" hits the arena as the crowd boos loudly, Cody Rhodes appears with his jacket, the Intercontiental Championship around his waist and a mic on his hand, he taunts some fans before getting in the ring. He then begins to talk.

Cody Rhodes
My name, my name is Cody Rhodes. But you might want to start calling me "King" Cody Rhodes. Yeah, that's right, "King" Cody Rhodes! Why should you all start calling me that? Well it's actually really simple. It's because I'm going to win the King of the Ring Tournament and become the new World Heavyweight Champion! I already defeated my former personal bitch Ted Dibiase to qualify into King of the Ring and nobody will stop me now.

Not Jeff Hardy, the man I defeated to become the Intercontinental Champion, not his less succesful brother and that has-been that never really had it. The Rated Zzzz Superstar Edge. Them alongside the other four men that will enter King of the Ring are going to get humilliated by yours truly. They have nothing on me, and I mean nothing. I am the Intercontinental Champion! What's Jeff Hardy uh? a drug addict. What's Matt Hardy? a fattass attention whore. And what's Edge? An overrated good for nothing. I will make my first round opponent a favor by eliminating them from the tournament so quickly, instead of in the semi and the finals when they will believe they have a chance when in the end I'm going the end their illusion and win it all!

And when I do that I will unify the Intercontinental AND The World Heavyweight championships to become the first ever OWE's undisputed champion!! Everyone will respect me, everyone will remember the name "King Cody Rhodes" and everyone will remember me as the greatest OWE superstar.

Cody drops the mic as he exits the ring and leaves the arena with a smirk on his face while the crowd boo's him.

End of Promo.
Back to top Go down

The Next King of The Ring
Page 1 of 1