Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Another Match for ECW EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Another Match for ECW EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Another Match for ECW EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Another Match for ECW EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Another Match for ECW EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Another Match for ECW EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Another Match for ECW EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Another Match for ECW EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Another Match for ECW EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Another Match for ECW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taker/Hornswoggle

Another Match for ECW Empty
PostSubject: Another Match for ECW   Another Match for ECW EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Hulk Hogan's theme plays as he walks down to the ring in his usual entrance. He climbs nto the ring and grabs a mic before speaking.

Hello Hulkamaniacs! I have yet another announcement to make. I am out here yet again to announce another match for ECW, but first I would like to explain my actions back when I helped Nash and Triple H. Well, brothers, I see no reason not to help a few men getting beaten down in this ring, so that is exactly what I did. Not to mention I got to kick an old buddy of mine back to where he belonged. Now as for that ECW match it will be...an Iron Man Match!

The crowd goes crazy.

And the to men stepping in the middle of this ring will be...JOHN CENA

The crowd goes nuts over their hero.

AND RANDY ORTON!

The crowd goes crazy once again at such an amazing match, but seem to be split between Cena and Orton.

And in this match Cena will have his number 1 contendership for the OWE Championship on the line!

The crowd then starts a chant between Cena and Orton. Suddenly one of their themes hit...

TBC:Orton or Cena
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Another Match for ECW   Another Match for ECW EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:47 pm

Randy's Theme song Comes Up

Cole : Shit ! Now he's Gunna Keep talking Bout How He is so tough!

King : That's Because he is tough So Shut up and Listen

walking Down The Ramp Smirking , That's what he's Doing

Another Match for ECW Normal_SD_654_Photo_073

He walks By The Commentary Group and Says : Give me a god damn mic.
He enters the ring And Says :

An iron man match , Thrilling. But what makes it good is that Cm Punk And John cena's Lights , Will Be Turned On to Me , It's Ot Just Cena Who will lose .Its Cm Punk's Reign That Will Fade . But I Love What Your Doing Here , What a great job You're Doing . But My way To The Gold Has one Brick wall on the way , It's John ... But I'm Sorry to say He's going To have to re build That wall Because its collapsing Next Week !

TBC By Hogan Or Cena
Back to top Go down
CM

CM

PostSubject: Re: Another Match for ECW   Another Match for ECW EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:30 pm

John Cena's theme hits as the crowd goes wild. Some people chant "Let's go Cena" and some other "Cena Sucks" Cena smiles at this, as he salutes the camera and runs towards the ring, he enters the ring as he asks for a mic and starts talking.

John Cena
Woaaaaaaah!!! Wait right there big boy. So what you are basically saying Hogan is that you have the autority to put me in a match with my number one contendership on the line?! I mean, no disrespect but I don't think you should able to do this, seeing how I'm a RAW Superstar and you're only the ECW GM.

The crowd starts chanting "E C DUB!" all over the bulding, Cena then continues talking.

But if that's the case, well I guess I'll just have to whoop Randy Orton's ass just like everytime we have faced. Remember when I made you say "I quit!" Orton? Well that is going to happen in our match, several times in fact. I see people don't want me to reach CM Punk, I somewhat believe that he had something to do with this but honestly I don't care because at the end of the day I'm going to become the OWE Champion because that's just what the OWE deserves, not some guy demanding for respect even when he doesn't deserve it. So.....

Before Cena could finish _____ interrumps him.

TBC Anyone
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Another Match for ECW   Another Match for ECW EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:16 am

Cena , Cena ... Hogan Can Do What He wants , It Doesn't matter I you like it or not . The man Said The word And Im Going To do the do's , So About The I quit Thing , I don't Give a damn if you made me quit, all I Care To do Is Take That title away From That Kid Punk .Even If it Includes Kicking Your Gigantic Ass!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Match for ECW   Another Match for ECW Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Match for ECW
Page 1 of 1