Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Edge address' the fans. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Edge address' the fans. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Edge address' the fans. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Edge address' the fans. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Edge address' the fans. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Edge address' the fans. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Edge address' the fans. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Edge address' the fans. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Edge address' the fans. EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Edge address' the fans.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geezus

Geezus

Edge address' the fans. Empty
PostSubject: Edge address' the fans.   Edge address' the fans. EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:34 pm

As Smackdown hits the air the opening video plays and the pyro hits we are mets by the commentators Jim Ross and Michael Cole.

JR: Welcome everyboyd, Good ol' JR, Jim Ross here and beside me is my partner Michael Cole.
Cole: That's right JR, Tonight we have one hell of a show, No pun intended with a Champion vs Champion match, The US Champion Wade Barrett will be battling with the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes. But thats not the end.

The camera starts to pan across the Hell in the Cell.

JR: Bah Gawd Michael, Due to his actions last week to Comissioner Foley, Edge will be locked in this cage with The Animal Batista. We still have no word on why Edge speared Foley, Not once but Twice last week. Whether we get an explanation tonight is unknown but a am sure Edge wont be happy with his match.

Cole: Well speak of the devil.

As Edges theme hits the crowd lets a thunderous roar of boos which echo around the arena. As the smoke poors from the titantron Edge walks through the curtain hand in hand with Maria. They stand at the top of the stage as Edge has as typical arrogant smile on his face. The two begin to walk down to the ramp, Edge stands on the ramp and raises his arms as his pyro goes off. Edge and Maria continue to walk down to a ring. Edge stands in front of the ring in astonishment from the Hell in a Cell cage. Maria walks around and walks up to stairs as Edge slowly rolls into the ring. Maria steps under the middle rope and grabs a microphone as Edge stands in the middle of the ring looking up at the Hell in a Cell. Maria hands Edge the microphone to Edge and he begins to speak.

Edge: Hell in a Cell, The match where everyone who walks in never walks out the same. Last week i took out Mick Foley spearing him twice, Sending the OWE Universe into the spin as my Twitter got blown up with 'Why Edge Why'. The kids cried as i walked up the ramp with the lovely Maria. They all ask the questions but nobody could figure out the answers. Do i care about what you think? Do i care about how you feel? These questions all have the exact same answer. Hell No. Since my arrival i had you all in the palm of my hands. I was your puppet master. On command i would make you all chant Spear, Spear, Spear. It was pathetic.

Edge looks up at the Hell in a Cell.

Edge: Now Foley wants to punish me for what i did to him. He wants to lock me in a cage with an animal. It doesn't suprise me Foley was always one to make irractional decision. But what i cant understand is where did the true Mick Foley go? Wheres the man the hit me with a baseball bat with barbed wire, He has no become a man who wallows in his own self pity. He doesnt even have to balls to come out to me face to face because he knows will just drop him as quickly as i did last week. I will prove again that Mick Foley's career was a fluke.

The crowd starts to chant for Foley.

Edge: In 2 weeks its King of the Ring where i will win the World Heavyweight Championship and Foley wants to lock me in a cage with Batista. The man who lost to Rey Mysterio in ECW. Can i ask, Who are you truely punishing Mick? Batista couldnt keep down that sorry excuse of a man Rey Mysterio yet you want to put him in the ring with the best in the business? Come on Mick i know you are not the brightest of people but not even you can be this stupid.

Edge gets interupted by Mick Foley's theme. Mick Foley doesnt walk out as his usual jolly self. Foley quickly walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring.

Edge: Look at you...

Foley: SHUT UP! You want to come out here and try to make a fool out of me? What i put you in tonight isnt punishment. You talk about my career being a fluke. Your match tonight is my way of showing you what my career was like. This is the enviroment i was constantly put in, This is where the best in the business thrive. This very match is why i limp when i walk, Everytime i sit up im in pain. This match is where you can show the world that you are the best in the business. Show the world you can be locked in a cage with an animal and not only survive but slay the beast that lies within it. Edge tonight you may call a punishment, I call it an opportunity.

Edge: Foley you poor bastard. I couldnt give a damn if this is what you did throughout your career. I have no problem stepping into this monsterous structure on 1 condition. Tonight, If i win you Mick Foley's time as OWE's commissioner is done. If i win, You're gone. Through your career you put your body on the line, Never worrying about the consequences. Are you will to risk you career on 1 match, Are you willing to risk everything on Batista? I see it in the way you stumble around to backstage area. Ever since that infamous match with Taker, He threw you off the top of the cell, He even threw you through it. Do you have the balls to risk your career on the match you could never win?

Foley: Am i willing to risk everything on this match? Well the thing is that... OF COURSE I AM. Tonight Edge your career will go 1 of 2 ways. The name Edge will go on throughout the decaded as the man who ended Mick Foley's career or the man that just couldnt get the job done. I have no doubt that i may have just thrown my entire career down the drain. But then again as you said i make irrational decision. The balls in your court Edge, How you make your move is up to you. I would like to wish you luck in your match tonight because i guarentee you will need it.

JR: Bah Gawd... Has Mick Foley just thrown his career away. Will the Ultimate Opportunist throw this opportunity away or is Mick Foleys times in OWE over?
Cole: I have no words for what we have just seen. Edge gets what he wants but its hard to wonder if this is the end of Mick Foley.

Mick Foley rolls out of the ring as Edge stands in the middle of the ring with a look of consentration on his face. Foley walks up with ring hi-5ing a few fans in the front row but doesnt look back at the ring. The camera goes back to Edge who says to Maria 'He is finished'. Smackdown goes to commerical.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

Edge address' the fans.
Page 1 of 1