Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Christian Debut EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Christian Debut EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Christian Debut EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Christian Debut EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Christian Debut EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Christian Debut EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Christian Debut EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Christian Debut EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Christian Debut EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Christian Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Christian Debut Empty
PostSubject: Christian Debut   Christian Debut EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:02 pm

As the Smackdown show opens Christian's music hits and out from the curtain Christian comes down to the ring. He gets in the ring and asks for the mic.

Christian: I have been recovering from shoulder surgery for the last year and the doctors have cleared me to continue my wrestling career. I have done pretty much everything there is to do in wrestling, I am a 2 time World Heavyweight Champion, 3 time Intercontinental champion, and 2 time ECW champion. So when Shane McMahon contacted me about coming to the OWE I wasn't sure if I had another run in me or not. But then I thought, how can a top talent like myself never be the top guy in the top wrestling company in the world? So I have come back for the prestigious OWE Championship belt. I know I will have to work my way back to the top, but I have never been more ready for a challenge. So I have been awarded a number 1 contenders match tonight against Sin Cara for the U.S. Championship. So I just want to give a warning to all the wrestlers in the back, I will go through all of you to get what I deserve. The OWE Championship. And it starts tonight with Sin Cara.

End of Promo
Back to top Go down

Christian Debut
Page 1 of 1