Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Debut Of Jack Miller EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Debut Of Jack Miller EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Debut Of Jack Miller EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Debut Of Jack Miller EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Debut Of Jack Miller EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Debut Of Jack Miller EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Debut Of Jack Miller EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Debut Of Jack Miller EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Debut Of Jack Miller EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Debut Of Jack Miller

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Debut Of Jack Miller Empty
PostSubject: Debut Of Jack Miller   Debut Of Jack Miller EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Last edited by 123456 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: Debut Of Jack Miller   Debut Of Jack Miller EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:45 am

*Jack waits in the ring awkwardly as no one comes out, hes about to speak but then The Miz's theme hits*

The crowd start booing as Jack starts clapping. The Miz walks out wearing one of his expensive suits while holding Rosa Mendes's hand. He walks down the ramp ignoring the booing fans as Rosa Mendes tells them to shut up in Spanish. He lets Rosa walk up the steel steps first and then he sits in between the ropes so Rosa can get through. He enters the ring and stares at Jack Miller. He shakes his head at what he sees.

The Miz: Out of all the NXT rookies I could of gotten, I get a absolute nerd who embraces the fans. Disapointing. But don't worry, Luckily you got me and Rosa to actually get some sense in you and actually make you into a man. Im sure Rosa agrees with me

*He Hands Rosa the mic*
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Debut Of Jack Miller   Debut Of Jack Miller EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Rosa Mendes:
*The fans boo loudly as she tries to speak. Miz begins to motion for them to quiet down. They get quieter and she begins to speak*

Everything Miz says is correct. You should not be embracing these morons at all. Liking, loving, or caring about these people will not get you anywhere at ALL! Esta gente es idiotas. No sólo ellos no saben(no conocen) el verdadero talento, ellos eligen a perdedores sobre el talento verdadero como El Miz. ¿Miz y yo le llevaremos a la grandeza pero la pregunta es la voluntad usted sigue nuestro ejemplo? Since I'm sure you didn't understand that, basically, I said we'll be leading you to greatness but the question remains: will you accept our lead and listen to all we tell you?

*She raises an eyebrow and lowers her mic, smirking adorably*

TBC: Jack Miller Only
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Debut Of Jack Miller   Debut Of Jack Miller EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debut Of Jack Miller   Debut Of Jack Miller Empty

Back to top Go down

Debut Of Jack Miller
Page 1 of 1