Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Oliver Sanchez debut promo EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Oliver Sanchez debut promo EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Oliver Sanchez debut promo EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Oliver Sanchez debut promo EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Oliver Sanchez debut promo EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Oliver Sanchez debut promo EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Oliver Sanchez debut promo EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Oliver Sanchez debut promo EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Oliver Sanchez debut promo EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Oliver Sanchez debut promo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dmoney10

Oliver Sanchez debut promo Empty
PostSubject: Oliver Sanchez debut promo   Oliver Sanchez debut promo EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:52 am

Regal:Welcome to the frist season of NXT,we be seen over the past week the rookies but we just got word that there i think one rookie left that even be here yet to show himself to the fans.I wouldn't blame him hes probably waiting for the great moment to show the fans the fans who he's really is.

Mc:Well we just got word that he is here tonight and we going to finslly see ehat he made of tonight against his rookie opponet i can't wait but we got got cameras in the back and reporter are telling us that a car is pulled up in the parking lot.

Oliver Sanchez debut promo 2862153490_db04cf5502

Regal:Wow cole look at that car i wonder if that the new rookie car,if it is then he got it fix up,but serious this better be him we tired of waiting for him to come out.Ah i remember when i was a wrestler,i was pretty damn good for a british guy.

Cole:But your not underfeated at wrestlemania like me is you,no sir they going to be calling me the next undertaker.

Regal:Here he come the new rookie of NXT and it look like his name is oliver sanchez.He's making his way down to the ring now,someone give this men a mic i already can tell he's a great superstar.

Oliver:Waz up everybody my name is Ovlier Sanchez and i'm here in NXT as a rookie and yes i already my pro is and it the greatest wrestler of all time and thats Chris jericho,now like the other rookies i'm not out here to call out my pros but i'm am here to call some rookies out that think that they can take me on.

Mc:I like this guy so far he seem like a good guy.

Oliver:Now i'm not here to make any friends or gain ememy,i'm just here to do my job and get into the big pros unlike some of the people backstage,now let me tell ya'll about myself.I like to kick some asses and win some things,i can see my self winnung some big time stuff since my pro is chris jericho.

Oliver:Now since yall got to know me let me invite some of the rookies down here,and chris jericho if you wanna come out here then you can but i'm not calling you out.

Waits for some rookies or my pro chris jericho.
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: Oliver Sanchez debut promo   Oliver Sanchez debut promo EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:34 am

All of a sudden Chris Jerichos theme song hits*

Chris Jericho walks onto the ramp with a smile on his face he starts shaking his head as he walks down the ramp he climbs the steel steps and into the ring he ask for a microphone so the ring announcer gives him one*

Chris Jericho: You have got to be kidding me, Like come on sucking up will get you no where in this business and if you want to win NXT to challenge for a title of your choice at what ppv of your choice you need to start listening to me now. I suggest to get aggressive against who ever you face, have not seen you in action yet so i do not know what you are capable of but by listening to your in ring promo i have got to say you need to be more aggressive, you need to win NXT because you have got the best in the world at what he does as your pro. So do you understand what i am saying Oliver Sanchez

TBC By Oliver Sanchez
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
dmoney10

PostSubject: Re: Oliver Sanchez debut promo   Oliver Sanchez debut promo EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Oliver:Chris come on now i don't know why you acting like this,but you know you can't tell from a ring promo that is they is good or not but all about how i do in the ring tonight against Bryan dallas.As you be at ring side watching along as i kick some sense into dallas then you finally see that i'm aggressive and prove that i can be the next you and win the title at any ppv i choose.Now Chris i wanna be the best like you and probably going to get at the same level as you.We gotta worry about about beating Bryan dallas and his pro jeff hardy in tonight match,i know you think i'm soft but once you see me in the match tonight then you will be impressed.

Waits for Chris jericho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oliver Sanchez debut promo   Oliver Sanchez debut promo Empty

Back to top Go down

Oliver Sanchez debut promo
Page 1 of 1