Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Debut of the Wrestling God..... EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Debut of the Wrestling God..... EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Debut of the Wrestling God..... EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Debut of the Wrestling God..... EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Debut of the Wrestling God..... EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Debut of the Wrestling God..... EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Debut of the Wrestling God..... EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Debut of the Wrestling God..... EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Debut of the Wrestling God..... EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Debut of the Wrestling God.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Debut of the Wrestling God..... Empty
PostSubject: Debut of the Wrestling God.....   Debut of the Wrestling God..... EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:42 pm

after smackdown comes off the commercials, The camera goes to the Ring where Rock's standing in,he's holding a mic in his right hand and Paul Heyman's standing right next to him, Rock starts to speak while the 'Rocky sucks' chants are slowly fading away

The Rock tells all of you to shut up! All of you jabronis need to listen what the rock has to say about his intercontinental championship match this sunday so shut your mouth!

crowd starts to chant 'Rock sucks d!ck'

JR:Now that's uncalled for,come on...
JBL:No JR,the crowd's right, The Rock's a disgrace of a human being,he should LEAVE this company!

This sunday,the Rock will layeth the smacketh down on the intercontinental champion,Cody Rhodes and The Rock is going to leave the American Airlines Arena with the OWE Intercontinental championship!
Debut of the Wrestling God..... 20120227_raw_exclusive_therock_c

JBL:I wouldn't be so sure about that Rock...
JR:Oh will you shut up! The Rock's going to win and that's all we need to know!

Rock takes a pause before he goes on speaking, while Paul Heyman just stands there clapping for the Rock

The Rock now will move on to the next topic,which is that monkey ass hamburglar cowboy hat wearing jabroni called JBL!

JBL:what did he just say....
JR:You heard him...

the crowd then starts to boo at Rock for some unknown reason, JBL then argues for a few minutes with JR

Yeah JBL,you! You can argue with good ol' JR,but why not argue with the great one right here in the ring!

JBL then looks like he's standing up from his chair but then he goes sitting down again,the crowd then chants 'JBL! JBL! JBL!'

You see that people,your big bad hero JBL is afraid to step into the ring where the great one's also standing in right now! I bet it is because i humped your mother last night when you weren't there to visit the good woman!
Debut of the Wrestling God..... The-Rock-Wrestlemania-2_crop_340x234

crowd:OHHHHHH!!

JBL:Insulting my mother?! that's enough..... i'm goin' to show him that i'm not someone to mess around with....
JR:You are..
JBL:Just watch JR... Just watch....Rock's gonna get something he will never forget..

And now,The moment has come where The Rock is going to call out Cody Rhodes,Cody get your monkey ass out here and answer to the rock's commands!
Debut of the Wrestling God..... 13959_268x179

Rock then waits a few moments for Cody to come out but nothing happens,as Rock and heyman have their attention turned to the entrance ramp, JBL suddenly stands up from his chair and slides into the ring

JR:What're you doing JBL?
JBL:As i said,just watch JR...

JBL then sneaks up to Rock from behind,first he pushes Heyman away and then he starts punching away on Rock who turned around to see why Heyman suddenly was sitting in the corner

JR:Mah gawd..
GO JBL! ROCK SUCKS! then start to rise from the crowd

Rock tries to defend himself against JBL by attempting to do his punching combo but fails at it. JBL punches Rock a few times in his stomach and face, while Rock is trying to stay on his feet after some of JBL's brutal punches, JBL slaps Rock in his face. JBL then taunts at Rocky while he's having a cocky smile on his face
Debut of the Wrestling God..... Fdzn7a

JR:Bah gawd,this's just a straight-out mugging!

JBL then turns around and runs to the ropes,he launches himself off them and hits Rock with a devastating clothesline from hell! the crowd goes nuts and starts to chant 'Bye Bye Rocky!'

JR:OH MY GOD! A CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL! THIS GOT TO BE OVER FOR ROCK RIGHT NOW!! BAH GAWD!

JBL grabs Rock's mic and then kicks rock out of the ring who was lying under the bottom rope

Rock,you just made the last mistake of your career here in the O.W.E!

JR:Mah god

Because Rock,you see,you don't DESERVE to be an Intercontinental champion! You're scum Rock! You're the biggest piece of crap that walks around on this earth! If there is someone who deserves to be a champion more than you, is ME ROCK!
Debut of the Wrestling God..... Mqdefault

the crowd gives mixed reactions to JBL, JBL then adjusts the tie of his suit and goes on talking
Debut of the Wrestling God..... 0
I can see you asking right now,what makes JBL deserve to be a champion?That is a good question Rock!*laughs* what makes me deserve to be a champion more than this man,the Rock?

JR:Indeed,what does JBL make him to deserve to be a champion in the OWE?

Debut of the Wrestling God..... 6133078
Greatness,dignity,courage,respect!These're the qualities that i, The wrestling god have,these qualities make me deserve to be a champion! Rock doesn't have any of these qualities,the Rock was... and still is a disgrace for this company!

the crowd starts to chant 'JBL sux' for an unknown reason,JBL then looks at the crowd and grins,he then looks down to the floor where Rock's lying on and goes on talking with a disgusted look on his face
Debut of the Wrestling God..... 20040325_jbl

People like you don't make it to a level like me Rock, People like you had poor families, families where your mamas had to sleep with the grocery store man to pay for the groceries! your mother had to spend most of the time on her BACK in the grocery store... in the pharmacy.... in any store where she went shopping Rock! Your mother was just a big WHORE Rock!

JR:Bah gawd... this is just trash talking in it's purest form..

JBL then turns his attention to Paul Heyman who tapped on JBL's shoulder
Paul, i know what you want to ask me,you want to ask if you can manage me,O.W.E's wrestling god! am i right paul?

JBL puts his mic near Paul's mouth
Yes John,i do want to manage you since Rock clearly isn't someone who looks like he can be managed anymore,judging from the state he is in right now..

JR:Bah gawd...

JBL puts the mic near his own mouth again before paul could go on talking,the crowd's giving some small heat to both men in the ring

Well,that's settled then,Paul Heyman,you are from now on the manager of the wrestling god,John Bradshaw Layfield!*laughs*

JR:Bah gawd,what an unforseen turn of events...

On the second both men leave the ring,JBL's song hits in the arena

JR:What a shocker... JBL returns and that rat becomes his manager after ditching the rock..

JBL and Heyman walk slowly to the back while taunting a few members of the crowd,the crowd's boooing and chanting 'JBL & Heyman sux' for a while 'till the scene goes to the next segment
END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

Debut of the Wrestling God.....
Page 1 of 1