Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole Empty
PostSubject: Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole   Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Alberto Del Rio's Theme Song Plays The Owe Arena , An elegant Man Is Seen Coming Out To Alberto's Theme song , Its Enrique !

Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole Amd_blake-lewis

He Walks Down The Ramp Doing His signature Move With Fireworks Filling The arena !
He Slowly Walks Past The Crowd And High fives His fans . He Gets a mic , and slides In the ring .

What's Up NXT Addicts ?! Well , I want To Kick This Off With Saying That Today i realised Something About The Roster . I Mean ... The Miz Is a Coward , Aj Styles is a Cool Guy , Winter Keeps Sticking Her Nose Everywhere , Jack Miller is lucky To have rosa mendez , Ohh and I Got some respect for Jack miller for stepping Up and Challenging His Pro , Good Job Jack , Though What Really Got My attension Is The alliance ! They are back ? Wow ! And Stone Cold Is Back To lead them !! That means Owe is Going to be dominated ! So Anyways , I came out Here To talk about Something , Most likely someone .
Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole Ryantedderone_republic_03_470x352
That Someone Is Mike Cole , To Be honest I never Bumped Into the guy To be able to know who he really is , and I Believe I Have a match With Him tonight . So Ladies And Gentlemen . Mike Cole !!
Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole Tedder
Back to top Go down
CM

CM

PostSubject: Re: Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole   Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Drew McIntyre's theme hits the arena as Mike Cole walks down the ramp with a mic on his hand, he starts talking midway through the stage ramp.

Mike Cole
Enrique, may I ask you a question? Why do you say that you're here to talk about someone when you have absolutely nothing to say about him? Infact everything you have said is irrevelant and has nothing to do with me or with NXT. OWE is going to be dominated, right. But not by the Alliance but by me, Mike Cole! So tell me, Enrique. What did you want to talk ab.....oh well that's right! You have absolutely no idea of what you're doing, and because of that you won't win NXT. So take off your fancy clothes, put on your wrestling gear and why don't we go out and find out who the best man is?

TBC.
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole   Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:31 am

Wow , I wasnt Expecting It to go That Way , But Since You Brought Things Up , You cant step in the ring and Talk it to my face , You Talking From a 200 Meter Distance . So Why dont You Get in The Ring and we can Have a Little Chat .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole   Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole Empty

Back to top Go down

Enrique Calls Out Mike Cole
Page 1 of 1