Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Its The Stone Cold Era ! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Its The Stone Cold Era ! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Its The Stone Cold Era ! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Its The Stone Cold Era ! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Its The Stone Cold Era ! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Its The Stone Cold Era ! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Its The Stone Cold Era ! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Its The Stone Cold Era ! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Its The Stone Cold Era ! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Its The Stone Cold Era !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

Its The Stone Cold Era ! Empty
PostSubject: Its The Stone Cold Era !   Its The Stone Cold Era ! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Cole: Who the ... Ohh , Its Stone Cold!
King: Yeah , Its Him !! But Seems He changed his ... Nevermind Lets Lets See What he's here for...
Cole: I Hope Its Not To beat me up Like Shane !

Austin Walks Down The Ramp, Grabs A Mic , Stands in the ring for a couple of seconds then leans on the ropes and begins To talk.

Its The Stone Cold Era ! Austinleaningonropestalking

So Is what i just heard right? JBL Vs orton for the owe title ? , Yeah Thats an acceptable match , But I See That Chris Jericho Has No Competition on this low talented Place, And Im The Only One in this place that threatens Him ! So I Say, We Steal The Show at unbreakable with the match of ... STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN VS Y2J For The World heavyweight championship !! And What Would make things Better is That i Want To End that Son of a bitch's career ! So Chris Jericho ! I Challenge You at Unbreakable For a 1 on 1 Match For Your Gold... In a Steel Cage !! And The Only way To Win ... is pinfall ! So jericho, Why Dont You Get Your damn ass out here , Or Will You Take a cowards way out?

TBC By Y2J ONLY
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: Its The Stone Cold Era !   Its The Stone Cold Era ! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:37 am

King: The idiot thinks he deserves a title shot? He may have done a lot of things in other companies but in O.W.E he has done nothing.

Cole: Shut up king He deserves a title shot more then half the superstars in O.W.E, Chris got an unfair title shot when he won the tournament but i bet at the next title defense Chris will lose it.

Chris Jericho grabs a microphone and begins to speak*

Chris: Steve, you actually think calling me a coward affects me at all? What are you 5? Take your child games somewhere else junior this is professional wrestling if you want a title shot then i recommend you earn it rather then bitching and complaining. I am more then happy to give you a match against me in the future in a non title match, maybe just maybe if you defeat kevin nash you will get one but don't count on it because you are nothing more then a failure. I admit i have only been champion for what not long now bout 5 days? That is still more then you will ever accomplish in O.W.E. I plan on keeping this title until i am forced to quit or retire which wont be happening any time soon.

Crowd: Y2J!!!Y2J

Chris: I have told the world i will become world heavyweight champion and i did just that because i am the best in the world at what i do. Is that understood? You won't be getting a shot against me unless you earn it.

Just as Chris jericho was about to leave the ring he gets interrupted by Stone Cold*
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Its The Stone Cold Era !   Its The Stone Cold Era ! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:41 pm

SHUT THE HELL UP ! Bitching and complaining ? That all You Got? Claiming You aint a coward Then Decline my Challenge ? and what after that ? You Say you want a non title match? Look, I Dont Care If you Come out Here With That Damn Jacket , those Damn Lights , That Damn Spaghetti on Your head , I Can Stunn your ass And get my title shot , because You're Nothing but a damn puss.. a damn Coward ! You dont put the damn rules and most importantly youu dont decide what happens after i smash kevin , So If You want me to stunn this bitch , Gimme a hell yeah !

HELL YEAH

I SAID GIMME A HELL YEAH !

HELL YEEAAAAAAAH !!!!!

He looks at chris with a smirk that Gives a clue that he is about to make a move , but before austin can move , y2j starts talking

TBC BY Y2J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its The Stone Cold Era !   Its The Stone Cold Era ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Its The Stone Cold Era !
Page 1 of 1