Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
JBL Backstage segment EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
JBL Backstage segment EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
JBL Backstage segment EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
JBL Backstage segment EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
JBL Backstage segment EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
JBL Backstage segment EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
JBL Backstage segment EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
JBL Backstage segment EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
JBL Backstage segment EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

JBL Backstage segment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

JBL Backstage segment Empty
PostSubject: JBL Backstage segment   JBL Backstage segment EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:42 pm

after Raw comes back after the commercials, Josh Mathews appears on the screen,JBL also appears on the screen and looks at josh with an annoyed look on his face

Uhmm,JBL,can i have a word with you please?

*Sigh*Oh sure,why not,waste my time with your irrelevant questions...

Uhmm,okay... What're your thoughts on your match at the pay per view and what're your thoughts on Randy Orton attacking general manager John Laurinaitis before the commercial break

JBL then gets a very serious look on his face and Josh looks a bit frightened of JBL

Josh,what Randy Orton just did was a terrible mistake, i mean,you don't put your hands on the general manager,that's not how it goes around here..

But didn't you try to jump Randy shortly after he RKO'd mister Laurinaitis?

Yes Josh,that's right... i tried to take him down because of what he did, rko'ing Johnny! But let me tell you this,i also tried to attack him just because the reason for it is very simple... i don't fear Randy Orton! I don't fear the venom of the viper... Randy Orton is weak,and pathetic,he'll never become a wrestling legend... like myself!At the pay per view, I will walk out of the building with the owe title,and he,with NOTHING!

Josh then takes a few seconds to catch his breath for some reason and then goes on talking

Umm,okay.. umm, John... Behind you..

Josh points to someone behind JBL, JBL then turns around and sees that it's Randy Orton
TBC:Orton
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

JBL Backstage segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBL Backstage segment   JBL Backstage segment EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:19 pm

As JBL turns around he flinches at the sight of Orton. Orton begins to laugh has Bradshaw tries to regain his composer.

Orton: Did you enjoy what I did to Laurinaitis? I only did what he claims he does, What i did is what the people wanted. You tried to get the jump on me when my back was turned but now we stand eye to eye you dont seem as game to lay a finger on me. You say that I will never become a wrestling legend? But I achieved more than you at the age of 24 than you did in your entire career. When the name Randy Orton is mentioned people remember me winning 9 World Championships, Being apart of the most dominant faction in Professional Wrestling history, Being the greatest star in OWE. When they think of JBL they remember you as that guy that lost to Rey Mysterio in 21 seconds.

JBL begins to speak but Orton cuts him off.

Orton: Woahh, Calm Down you dont want to ruin your suit you bought from the thrift shop.

JBL: This suit is price..

Orton: Shut Up! JBL as Unbreakable im going to destroy every single part of your body so that you cant move and I hope you remember those final moments before you black out after ive kicked you in the temple. You say that I am nothing, JBL I'm going to take everything away from you, So at Unbreakable you walk in with nothing and leave with nothing and all you will hear as you're being stretchered from the arena is the fans chants 3 simple letter R...K...O.

Orton walks out of the cameras sight.

Mathews: Any words?

JBL just stare at Mathews and suddenly pushes him to the floor. The camera changes to the announcers table.

JR: It seems that Orton is getting inside JBL's head.
Cole: What are you talking about JR? You heard JBL, Orton is nothing, He doesnt fear Orton.
JR: Can you explain JBL's actions?
Cole: He... He was caught up in the moment. But thats not the point Randy Orton has no right to interupt JBL interview!
JR: And who is going to stop Orton from doing so?
Cole: JBL at Unbreakable and hopefully we never see Orton again.
JR: Oh brother... Folk we'll be back after these advertisements with The Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels and it's next!

Raw fades to commerical.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

JBL Backstage segment
Page 1 of 1