Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Winter's Biggest Threat EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Winter's Biggest Threat EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Winter's Biggest Threat EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Winter's Biggest Threat EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Winter's Biggest Threat EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Winter's Biggest Threat EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Winter's Biggest Threat EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Winter's Biggest Threat EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Winter's Biggest Threat EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Winter's Biggest Threat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

Winter's Biggest Threat Empty
PostSubject: Winter's Biggest Threat   Winter's Biggest Threat EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Trish Stratus's Theme Song hits , She makes her way To The Ring, And Get a Mic

Welcome ! To Monday Night RAW !!! Now What a Night Do We have .. WOW,We Got Randy The OWE Champion And Y2J Vs Wade Barret And The Miz !! We Also Got Kingston And Brock As a Great Matchup. But .. Lets fast Forward To Unbreakable.I'm Sure Mr Laurinites Will Reveal An amazing matchup For The OWE title As Usual, So , We Got The Undertaker Vs "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Micheals .. In a No Disqualification match ! But On the Other Hand , We've Got Stone Cold Against "the game" Triple H ! In a Gimmik Vs Gimmik Matchup ! But After Thinking Of The Matches, I Noticed That... The Diva's Title Has Been Left With an Unworthy Champion.. Winter, Now Why Would We Want a Diva's title When There arent Any Competitors... Now Withought a Doubt , i AM The biggest threat To Winter, And i Can Pin Her. All I Need Is One Match With ... JUST ONE MATCH ! Now Winter, get Your Ass here in this Ring So We Can Talk , Face To Face !

TBC By Winter
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Biggest Threat   Winter's Biggest Threat EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:12 pm

*The theme of Winter goes off and the fans immediately start booing loudly. The song keeps playing and they keep booing. As soon as the intro finishes, Winter's appearance is known*

Winter:
*She walks out onto the stage from the gorilla position. She has her Divas Championship over her shoulder. She looks at Trish confused but then simply smirks. She readjusts her title and begins walking down the ramp at her own pace, not in any rush at all to accommodate Trish. She gets near the steps and she is in the reach of the fans. Some fans start patting her back. One fan gets gutsy and tries to grab her title. She turns around and glares at the fan who is now frozen with fear. She acts as if she's about to hit the fan but unwillingly stops herself. She turns around and walks up the steel steps, entering the ring. She receives a mic and the fans boo even louder. She still decides to speak*

Are you kidding me Trish? You honestly think you're the biggest threat to my championship reign? You must be delusional like your little friend Amy. Hell, that Maryse woman is more of threat than you and I don't even know her skill set yet. You and Amy are nothing but washed up Attitude Era losers who are trying to relive your glory days by coming after someone who is at the apex of their title reign. If you want an even shorter and more terrible career then go right ahead and keep trying to get a match with me. Your fate will be just like Amy's.

*The fans boo and start chanting, "Lita!"*

You see Trish, Amy talked a big game, she taunted the Dark Lord and His power. She received what she requested and her blood drenched this ring and my wicked hands. I enjoyed every second of it. Her complete destruction was quite simple. You see, back in your's and Amy's hay day, you two were actually relevant and a threat to a title reign. Trish, if a match with me is what you desire, then if the Dark Lord is willing, you shall receive. But I warn you now, you will fall like every other woman in OWE history. You shall fail. Your blood shall drench this mat in a glorious fashion. The fans will bawl their eyes out at the site of 100% Stratusfaction drenching this ring. What am I saying you may ask, that's simple. I've watched you when you relevant. You promise 100% Stratusfaction, well, I wonder what that looks like. I imagine that it's something deep inside of you. I will tear your skin open and make your blood gush out until I find the Stratusfaction that you guarantee. My hands shall be soaked in your blood, I shall feast on your pain and suffering. All of this shall please the Dark Lord and He will be proud of His faithful minion. Trish, no matter what you do, you shall become just like Amy, Kharma, Beth and all the rest, you shall fall before my wicked hands and the power of the Dark Lord.

*She gets uncomfortably close to Trish. Trish is too shocked and startled to move away. She begins to tremble with fear. Winter smirks and remains very close to Trish. She raises her hand and strokes Trish's arm. She then puts her hand through Trish's hair slowly, all the while, Trish doesn't move. She finally, slowly, lays her hand on Trish's cheek. She begins to stroke her cheek softly. Trish is still frozen in fear. Winter then backs up and leans against the ropes to see if Trish has the audacity to say anything back*

TBC: Trish Stratus
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Biggest Threat   Winter's Biggest Threat EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Lita,Beth And Kharma are Nothing But talk, Now i dont enjoy you comparing Me with People That Are below My level Of Skill, Now , You Just made Yourself Bait For The Stratusfaction because At Unbreakable , Its Going To Be Trosh stratus Vs winter for the diva's Title, and the stipulation is yours to pick... So Let's See you at Unbreakable...

She Throws The Mic On Winter , Leaves te ring And Blows A kiss To winter, winter seems To be Erupting With anger...

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Biggest Threat   Winter's Biggest Threat Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter's Biggest Threat
Page 1 of 1