Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nexus619 IS BETTER THAN A

The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E Empty
PostSubject: The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E   The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Michael Cole: Welcome back to O.W.E and boy what a show we have had for you so far but its only gets better from there.

Jerry Lawler: You got that right, wait Michael I'm getting something on my headset, and it's happening in the parking lot.

The Titan Tron lights up and we go to the parking lot where a limo comes speeding into the parking lot. The door flies open and we only see's the guys boots as he keeps the camera focused on them. The tron goes blank and we see Jerry Lawler, Michael Cole and the fans confused.

Jerry Lawler: Okay that was weird what was that.

Michael Cole: I don't know but.......................................

Michael Cole doesn't finish his sentence as a familiar theme hits and the O.W.E Universe goes insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LonNPQPkNCA

The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E 2676638_o

Jerry Lawler: IT CAN"T BE, IT IS, THE BAD GUY IS HERE IN O.W.E

Michael Cole: Jerry just letting you know he goes by the name of Scott Hall now.

Jerry Lawler: It doesn't matter because listen to this ovation.

Scott Hall comes out and slaps the hands of fans and he walks to the side of the ring and asks for a mic and he is given one.

The crowd chants, HALL, HALL, HALL,

The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E Hall_Debut_1_display_image

Scott Hall: HEY-YO…

The crowd erupts!

Scott Hall: SHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I was at my home rehabbing from drinking and I get a call from O.W.E Management and we talked for hours about signing with the company and finally after 4 hours of talking I signed the deal. After I signed the dear I worked out harder than I have done.

Scott Hall: There's two names why I came back for and those names ar Big Daddy Cool Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan. So apparently Hulkamania is managing the Undertaker now and Nash is heck I don't know what's he doing now. Anyway O.W.E Universe I know the things I have done in WCW and the drinking were very horrible things but I hope deep down you could forgive the Bad Guy for what he's done in the past. If not that's cool but if you do then I say thank you.

Scott Hall: So apparently I heard that this week on Smackdown I fight my pal Kevin Nash live in front of all of you. Nash you and I may be friends in real life and in WCW but that changes because in O.W.E we are not pals and will never be because you sided with idiots and not me. So I can't wait to give you a beat down like you have never witness and it will be too sweeet.

Hall is interrupted by......

TBC by Kevin Nash.
Back to top Go down

The Bad Guy debuts in O.W.E
Page 1 of 1