Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Daniel Bryan brings back his off EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Daniel Bryan brings back his off EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Daniel Bryan brings back his off EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Daniel Bryan brings back his off EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Daniel Bryan brings back his off EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Daniel Bryan brings back his off EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Daniel Bryan brings back his off EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Daniel Bryan brings back his off EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Daniel Bryan brings back his off EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Daniel Bryan brings back his off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unknownentity

unknownentity

Daniel Bryan brings back his off Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan brings back his off   Daniel Bryan brings back his off EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:55 am

The show has started and we seen at the commentators' table. We see Jerry "The King Lawler" and Michael Cole discussing the start of the show. We then hear a fimiliar theme.

King: Welcome to Monday Night Raw, as we see we are going have great matches.
Cole: Jerry calm down, we are suppose to discuss about them after we hear from Daniel Bryan.
King: Sorry my excitement was getting the best of me.

The fans erupt with roars of mixed reactions, Daniel walks up to the stage with his street attire. He limps to the ramp until he sees once again YES AND NO chants. He takes the poster with his one good arm and rips it up. He limps to the steps and ask for the mic from technicians. They hand him one and walk to the middle of the ring and patiently wait for the fans to quiet down. After they quiet down he speaks.

Daniel: Now last week on Monday Night Raw, Two returns were made. The miz and myself with thrashbashing by Wade Barret and by the so called (doing air quotes) "Toughest son of a bitch" of OWE. Now as you recall, I can not compete because of my injuries to my arm and leg. And last week you saw a sneak preview of my commentator skills. I bring back my offer. I would like to bring back my offer to be a OWE commentator, either in Monday Night Raw or Friday Night Smackdown. Either John Lauirinitis, who is continuing to impress me with his ideas or Shane Mcmahon, who I want to say get well soon, or the OWE management to accept my offer.

Fans: (booing Bryan louder and chanting No more)

Daniel: I believe I can be great commentator while I recorver and I can say when I feel i'm a 100 percent then I'll be back. So who wants to accept my offer? I'll be hear while we wait.

Daniel waits for one of them to come, he asks for a chair. He thens is given a chair. He sets up the chair and then sits while he waits for someone to come.

Cole: How exciting is that? Daniel joining us fulltime.
King: Well I'll tell you about that after some time.
Cole: Don't be a buzzkill Jerry, give him a chance.

TBC: (COO) Thriple H, (Chairman) Vince Mcmahon, GM of Raw or Smackdown
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan brings back his off   Daniel Bryan brings back his off EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Triple H comes out from behind the curtain with his suit on and a microphone in his hand, he does not have a happy look on his face he walks down the ramp he walks up the steel steps and step in throw the middle rope*

Triple H: Hey genius just so you know, you have been injured for awhile now but just so you know the General Manager Shane McMahon is out with an injury the new Smackdown general manager is none other then Booker T. Last week you asked me to commentate and i told you no, so please tell me what makes you think i will say yes tonight. At unbreakable i am in one of the biggest matches in my OWE Career since i became the COO against one of the greats Stone Cold Steve Austin and i have jack asses like you asking me to become a announcer just because you are injured?

Crowd Cheers

Triple H: Daniel, I have been too busy to deal with stuff like this so i will tell you what, I will let you commentate this week since there is a week until Unbreakable and if you do a good job i may consider making you a permanent announcer on Raw and Smackdown until you recover. How does that sound? Take it or leave i.

TBC by Daniel Bryan ONLY
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan brings back his off   Daniel Bryan brings back his off EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Daniel smiling with amusement while he sees the boss. Replying while smirking

Daniel: Nice song, you lost a bet. And another thing is I accept this oppurtunity. Oh and by the way, when you're gonna be a dick to your employees try not to be. in case you haven't notice I may be a jackass but I know not be walking out to the ring with that song you came here with. And i'll tell you why I want to be a commentator. It's not about being injured Hunter. Number one i asked to be a commentator so i have least still part of OWE, not in the ring but at least putting my opinions to be heard. Number 2 I don't walk up to your office and disrespect you, so show more respect to your employee. I have no beef with you and yet every superstar including you have beef with me. And this jackass at least tries to be part of something while I got a broken arm and messed up leg. What do you do besides go messing with Stone Cold Steve Austin in your past time. Oh that's right managing a company doing the day-by-day errands. And that's the truth, and one man has said this numerous time before he went crazy. When you're rewinding the show and listening to my commentating skills, listen to my opinions and truth. Considere hiring me, that's why I asked to be a commentator as my 3rd reason. Telling the truth and looking for the truth. And I quote "that's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."

Daniel leaves the ring, and reports to the commentary table. He then screams out to triple h carrying the mic in Hand "YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES". But as Daniel is about to do his last Yes chants he is inturrupted by the COO who has some final words to say before he leaves the ring

TBC: COO Triple H

Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan brings back his off   Daniel Bryan brings back his off EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:17 am

Triple H: No, No i haven't looks like we are having technical difficulties but while we are on this topic what about your beard? Did you lose a bet? Because Daniel if that isn't a bet then there is something wrong with you. I should fire you right now but unfortunately i am not allowed to however you cross me again Daniel, we will have problems and i guarantee that will be the worst thing you will ever do in your whole career and if your not down with that i got two words for you, SUCK IT!

Triple H drops the microphone with a smile on his face as Bryan looks on Daniel Bryan then sits down behind the commentary Table as Triple H walks backstage*

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan brings back his off   Daniel Bryan brings back his off Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan brings back his off
Page 1 of 1