Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus619 IS BETTER THAN A

Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable   Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=01hVdBDeNps#t=0s

Goldberg's music hits and out comes Da Man to a loud chorus of cheers from the crowd.

Goldberg: Listen up punks in the locker room I don't have a match yet at Unbreakable and I would like to destroy somebody so bad you'll never see from them again. So whose going to step up and be next on my hit list.

TBC by..................
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable   Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:45 am

as goldberg walks around the arena waiting for a challenger somebodys theme hits

as the fans start going crazy all over the arena

jr:mah god it the rock

jerry: Shocked we havent seen him in nearly 1 year

rock: im back and im done with movies so im going to start wrestling but lets get down to bussiness goldberg i havent seen you since the wwe and i still dont like your jabroni cause you stll talk smack and somebody needs to make you shut the hell up so goldberg i will accept your match and whip your candy ass all over madison square garden cause all the rock fans in new york will be chantting (fans boots to asses) yup thats the one .

right before the rock was going to leave goldberg says something about tthe match

Back to top Go down
Nexus619 IS BETTER THAN A

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable   Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Goldberg: The Rock huh you want to be next thats fine, at Unbreakable our match will be 2 out of 3 falls Falls Count anywhere match, what you say to that Rocky.
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable   Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:20 pm

the rock turns around

rock:hold on there goldber you stupid jabroni you want to face the rock in a 2-3 falls count anywhere are you fucking serious well i guess i can accept to does turms but you will see somebody is bound to get hurt and its not going to be me

as the rock drops the mic rolls out of the ring goldberg goes on top of the post taunting just after goldberg doing that the rock runs in the ring and hits goldberg with the rock bottom

jr:what the hell that sob rock hits goldberg with the rock bottom
jerry:what a cheap shot hitting goldberg when hes not looking

rock:i will see you at madison square garden bitch where i will be kicking you cand ass cause the rock is cooking

fans:boots to asses and some fans booing

end of promo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable   Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldberg issues challenge at Unbreakable
Page 1 of 1