Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
A Corenation to Remember EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
A Corenation to Remember EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
A Corenation to Remember EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
A Corenation to Remember EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
A Corenation to Remember EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
A Corenation to Remember EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
A Corenation to Remember EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
A Corenation to Remember EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
A Corenation to Remember EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

A Corenation to Remember

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geezus

Geezus

A Corenation to Remember Empty
PostSubject: A Corenation to Remember   A Corenation to Remember EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:40 am

As the flagship show of the wrestling world Monday Night Raw returns to national television the camera begins to pan over the audience as Big Johnny's theme blasts through the speakers.

The fans erupt in appall as John Laurinaitis walks through the curtain with his usual smug smile across his face. He stands on he stage looking at the ring which has been set upwith what seems to be a small podium in the middle of the ring. He begins to walk down the ramp waving to the crowd as he boo his every move. He slowly walks up the steel steps and stands on the apron. He stares at Justin Roberts and demands he hand him his microphone and hit on the middle rope so Laurinaitis can enter the ring which Roberts reluctantly does. Laurinaitis walks around the podium and begins to speak as he music slowly fades.

Laurinaitis: My name i...

Laurinaitis gets cuts off by the Chicago crowd who chant for their Hometown hero CM Punk.

Laurinaitis: You will not see that man again...

The crowd once again erupt with boo's as Laurinaitis cuts them down.

Laurinaitis: My name is John Laurinaitis, The Vice President of Talent Relations and the leading ambassador for People Power. Tonight is a night which will go down in OWE History forever. Tonight OWE will once again has a champion worthy of leading the company into the future, A champion will possibly go down as the greatest champion is history. A champion that the people want! This champion is... Randy Orton!

As Orton's theme begins to play Laurinaitis point up at the stage waiting for Ortons arrival. Laurinaitis begins to clap as Orton slowly walks through the curtain with his typical smirk on his face but the OWE Title is nowhere to be seen. Orton stands on the stage looking out the at crowd to boo his arrival. Orton slowly raises his arms in his signature fashion as gold pyrotechnics fall from the top of the titan tron. He slowly begins to walk down the ramp as he smirk grows bigger. He stands before the ring and slowly begins to walk around it grabbing a microphone as he reaches the announcers table. Orton runs up the steps and quickly enter the ring. Laurinaitis extends his hand to Orton by Orton just stares at him until his slowly lowers his his hand.

Laurinaitis: Randy.. Please take your place on the podium, Your place into history.

Orton places his microphone on the the podium before slowly steps onto the podium as the light go out and a spotlight beams down onto him. The camera changes to the top of the arena as the OWE Title slowly descends from the rafters. Orton spreads his arms out wide as the belt creeps closer and closer. The belts stops as he reaches eye level with Orton. Orton slowly places his hands onto the championship removing it from the cable. Orton stares at the title as Laurinaitis speaks.

Laurinaitis: Ladies and Gentlemen the new OWE Champion, Randy Orton!

As Laurinaitis says his name Orton raises the title over his head to the dismay of the crowd. Orton places to title over his shoulder before stepping of the podium and picking his microphone back up.

Orton: This... This right here has been long time coming and nobody... Nobody deserves to be OWE more than i do. The list of people that i have put onto the self over my career, The latest... Mick Foley. Nobody in the back, In this arena, In the entire industry that even comes near as good as i am. I....

As Orton speaks he is interrupted by a familiar theme.

TBC: Anyone (Anyone superstar or diva can reply but Whoever does make it someone Orton hasn't crossed paths with in OWE)
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: A Corenation to Remember   A Corenation to Remember EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Maryse:
*Though she has yet to appear on OWE TV until now, her theme is known by a majority of the arena due to her time with WWE and various appearances before joining OWE. After the intro to her theme finishes, she walks out from behind the curtain. When she reaches the end of the stage, she flips her wrists and does her signature hand pose while she keeps walking. She doesn't even acknowledge the fans which incites some boos. She walks to the side of the ring and jumps onto the apron. She slides across it as she jumps up. She flips her free wrist and does her hand pose again. She enters through the middle rope. She then grasps the top rope, leans her head forward and throws it back, doing her famous hair flip. She puts her hand through her hair, pumping it up and smirking. She finally turns around and sees Orton and Johnny Ace, both furious.*

Randy Orton and John Laurigitis, now firstly, John, I know you and I talked about my highly anticipated debut in OWE, but I got tired of waiting around for what you described as being "the right time in your eyes." The fact is, my eyes are gorgeous, not just gorgeous, sexy. Everything about me is sexy, I'm the Sexiest of the Sexy. My mere presence in OWE through Twitter has attracted the attention of many people, including the superstars of OWE.

*She walks over to Big Johnny and extends her hand for a handshake. He smiles and sees she has respect after all. As soon as he's about to shake, she pulls her hand away and gives him her signature hand gesture to the face. He gets angry with her again. She then goes over to Randy at the podium. She puts her hand on the title and feels it. She then takes her hand away and smirks*

You, Randall, claim that no one in OWE or the entire industry for that matter, can measure up to you. You are sadly mistaken Randall. Like I said, I'm the Sexiest of the Sexy, Maryse. Not only that, I'm the longest reigning Divas Champion in WWE history. Now I'm not saying that has any relevance in OWE, but it does prove that I am just as good as you are, if not superior. Even though you were handed the OWE Championship for no apparent reason, I still respect what you have done.

*She smiles and extends her hand for a handshake. Randy grins since he knew no woman could resist his movie star quality looks. He's about the shake her hand when she pulls away again and gives the signature hand gesture to his face like she did Johnny Ace. She trots away from the podium and grabs the top rope again. She does another hair flip and pumps up her hair again, smiling. Her actions have shown that every compliment she's said was insincere and didn't mean a thing. She poses, both hands doing her signature gesture. She twirls around, and to her surprise, is met by Orton and Johnny Ace right behind her, angry. She turns her head and sees she's right against the ropes, no where to go. She smirks and crosses her arms, she looks right at them and doesn't back down*

TBC: Orton/Johnny Ace
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: A Corenation to Remember   A Corenation to Remember EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:49 pm

As Orton and Laurinaitis look on Orton slowly take a step back as Laurinaitis looks on displease by the fact the Maryse is not backing down.

Laurinaitis: Maryse..

Laurinaitis attempts to speak but Maryse interrupts him with her signature hand gesture in his face. Orton looks on with a slight smirk on his face, It seems as if he is slightly impressed with Maryse's confidence.

Laurinaitis: Maryse, Do I need to remind you of the phrase don't cross the boss. I told you that You will debut when I was the right time in MY eyes. But if you want to debut so much I could put you into the ring with the Diva's Champion Winter! But I will not, I'm just going to warn you. Cross me, Cross People Power. Your future will be very bleak in OWE. I..

As Laurinaitis speaks Orton walks back over and places his hand over Laurinaitis. Laurinaitis goes wide eyed as Orton interrupts him.

Orton: I need to interrupt for a moment. Maryse, You just said that you.. you're as good as Randy Orton, As good as the Legend Killer. You talked about being the longest reigning Diva's Champion in WWE history. With that being said I need to ask you 1 question, What... What is it like to be in the ring with Real Champion? I seen the look on your face when you laid your eyes upon this creation. You were mesmerized but then again that could just be because of me.

Orton smiles as Maryse give him a sarcastic look.

Orton: But then again, Who isn't right?

Orton stops speaking at the crowd boo.

Orton: I'm actually impressed it take alot of.. Lets call it confidence to interrupt the biggest moment in OWE history. To walk out he and place your hand onto my title, Whip your hair. Honestly I'm not going to complain you truly are sexy.

Orton once again gets interrupted but this time from Big Johnny.

Laurinaitis: Randy, What are you talking about? That is not the type of behavior I want on MY show! That is just a meaningless distraction.

Orton just stares at Laurinaitis, He slight tilts his head.

Orton: You do not... interrupt me.

Just as Orton finishes the sentence he is once again interrupt by Maryse.

TBC: Maryse.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: A Corenation to Remember   A Corenation to Remember EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Maryse:
*She scoffs at the comments made by both men. She pumps up her hair again before speaking*

I'll address you first Mr. Laurigitis, I'm a champion, I'm one of, if not the greatest woman wrestler in the history of the industry. I don't wait around on the shelf like a Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins or JTG. I take my shots when I want them. You can put me against anyone, Winter, Trish, it doesn't matter, I will win. I decided to give you a chance to make my debut great but you took much too long. The only reason you don't like or tolerate my actions is because you're nothing but an old, disgusting, shell of a man who can't handle all of this!

*She moves her hands, starting at her legs, up her body seductively. Orton smirks, watching. Johnny looks angry*

Now Randall, you ask the question as to what it feels like to be in the ring with the "real champion?" Well, it's simple, since you've complimented my actions, as a gesture of good will, I will say that being in the ring with you, the OWE Champion, is a tad mesmerizing but I can handle it, unlike Mr. Laurigitis who hasn't been able to remove his lips from your rear end. Your championship, it shines and glistens in the spotlights, it can attract much attention, good and bad. You don't back down though because you claim to be the "Legend Killer." Good luck with that, really, I wish you luck. I suggest that you take pointers from my matches. I will do what you do, only better and sexier. I will "kill the legend" of Winter and any other OWE diva.

*She lowers her mic. She walks over to Orton and looks into his eyes. She closes her eyes and leans in to kiss him. The crowd starts booing. Orton smirks and does the same. Maryse then cracks open one eye and sees that Orton is doing what she expected. She then backs up and throws her hand gesture in his face again, resulting in him kissing her hand. Orton sharply opens his eyes and looks frustrated since he was deceived. Maryse laughs lightly and goes over to Johnny Ace*

Johnny, Big Johnny, I realize now that I was much too harsh on you. You're a man, a strong and tough man. You don't back down from a challenge, ever. You deserve a kiss from a sexy French woman.

*She smiles and Johnny grins, pleased. She gets abit closer and then, suddenly kicks Johnny in no man's land, making him bend over in pain. She puts him in a front headlock. She smirks and leans forward, she flips her hair and snaps Johnny over with the French Kiss DDT. Johnny Ace is laid out. She throws, using both of her hands, her signature gesture in his face. Orton looks shocked and impressed. She pretends to kick dust on Johnny before leaving the ring. She walks up the ramp, taunting with her hand gestures until she reaches the stage and flips her hair. She pumps it up before going backstage. Orton has watched her leave*

TBC: Orton or End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Corenation to Remember   A Corenation to Remember Empty

Back to top Go down

A Corenation to Remember
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Wrestling Entertainment  :: Roleplays-
Jump to: