Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
next big thing brock lesnar EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
next big thing brock lesnar EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
next big thing brock lesnar EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
next big thing brock lesnar EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
next big thing brock lesnar EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
next big thing brock lesnar EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
next big thing brock lesnar EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
next big thing brock lesnar EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
next big thing brock lesnar EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

next big thing brock lesnar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
itgorain

next big thing brock lesnar Empty
PostSubject: next big thing brock lesnar   next big thing brock lesnar EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:11 pm

brock lesnar comes out and says i had a gruesome match at night of champions for the owe title in a triple threat match i was so close in winning the title so now i got traded to ecw and now im in a title picture for the ecw title.

rock and cena has no chance in hell when the next big thing takes them out and wins the ecw title and theres no one in that locker room that can take me down.

yes my tag team partner is in this match but still theres no friends or allies in this match this is for the biggest title that everybody wants and the next big thing will get the job done this time around.

tbc by either the rock or shelton benjamin
Back to top Go down
Ghetto

next big thing brock lesnar Empty
PostSubject: Re: next big thing brock lesnar   next big thing brock lesnar EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Shelton Bejamin: "So i think you might be a little drunk from the little party you had in your room before your match at Night of Champions. No wonder you got your ass beat in the cage. We can all tell your drunk because you cant make up your mind wether your facing Cena or myself for the title. Come on Lesnar, face it. You are no match for such a young talent like myself. I am the best black entertainer in the business today. Without Heyman, you are nothing Brock. Just a average guy with roid rage. Hell im more afraid of Rocky then i am of you. The Rock is a legend in the business, but then again both of you combined couldnt match the athletic ability i have. I am The Gold Standard. I am the example of perfection in OWE. I deserve the title more than any other one of these jobbers. I am going to take the ECW gold and threaten to leave the company and take the gold to another
company until i a get the push i want. Now ive got some divas in the back waiting for me in the showers, cant waste time on a fool like you. I wish you good luck for our match, trust me, your going to need it..."
Back to top Go down

next big thing brock lesnar
Page 1 of 1