Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Next OWEN Champ. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Next OWEN Champ. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Next OWEN Champ. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Next OWEN Champ. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Next OWEN Champ. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Next OWEN Champ. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Next OWEN Champ. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Next OWEN Champ. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Next OWEN Champ. EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Next OWEN Champ.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CM

CM

Next OWEN Champ. Empty
PostSubject: Next OWEN Champ.   Next OWEN Champ. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:07 am

"My time is now" hits the arena as John Cena makes his way to the ring. The crowd reaction is mixed as some fans chant "Let's go Cena!" and others chant "Cena sucks!" John Cena enters the ring and throws his cap to a fan, he grabs a mic and starts talking.

John Cena
My name....my name is John Cena! and I'm the newest addition to the RAW roster and oh boy did I already made an impact. I defeated the so called "Must must see OWEN Superstar" The Miz in less than 5 minutes. Now I'm not here to brag about that because, who doesn't beat the Miz?! No, I'm here to talk about the OWEN Championship. You see, the OWEN Championship is the most importat thing in this bussiness, and I want it to be around my waist. I will do anything to become the OWEN Champion! and I know Cenation will support me when I try to do this.

The crowd goes wild and starts cheering for Cena, he smiles and continues talking.

When I win the championship, I will dedicate the win to you guys. Because you're the only reason I'm here. If it wasn't for you, the fans. I don't know where I would be. I promise you guys that I will get a title shot as soon as possible and the OWEN Championship will be property of Cenation!

Cena cleans his troath and is about to continue talking but then a familiar theme hits...

(TBC: Anyone)
Back to top Go down

Next OWEN Champ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next OWEN Champ.   Next OWEN Champ. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:16 am

Triple H's music begins playing....Time to play the game!

The crowd begins cheering loudly, You can hear some people chanting "Triple H! Triple H!" while the others are chanting "Cena! Cena!"

Triple H stands at the stage and begins to talk on the mic.

HHH: Cena, If anybody who just joined Raw deserves a shot at the title it's ME! I was scheduled to face Shelton Benjamin for the Number 1 contenders match for the ECW Title and got traded to RAW on this Bulls*it trade. You don't deserver it! I was promised a shot while I haven't heard anything significant about you, but.. I'll tell you what, once I WIN the OWEN Championship, I'll let you get the first crack at MY title.

The crowd begins cheering!

TBC by whoever
Back to top Go down
CM

CM

Next OWEN Champ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next OWEN Champ.   Next OWEN Champ. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:25 am

Cena looks at HHH and then he starts talking.

John Cena
Look....Hunter, I know you were promised with a number one contenders match for the ECW Championship, but let's be realistic here. The ECW Title is nothing compared to the OWEN one. You have done absolutely nothing here on OWEN and you want a shot at the most important championship?! I think your ego has gotten even bigger and I thought that was not possible.

So can you please get out of the ring and actually earn a championship shot? Please?

(TBC: Anyone)
Back to top Go down

Next OWEN Champ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next OWEN Champ.   Next OWEN Champ. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:24 am

as the two men keep arguing, Eric Bischoff's theme starts to blare through the PA system

King:Hey! It's our own General Manager! Eric Bischoff!
Cole:I hope he can stop this nonsense between them...

Eric bischoff comes out from the gorilla position and walks slowly to the ring with a smile on his face while he's being booooed by the crowd
Next OWEN Champ. AeaY

JR: Bah Gawd,there we have him again...
Cole:EEEK! Where did you come from Jr?!?!?!

Eric goes walking on the steps and enters the ring through the second rope,he puts his mic to his lips and starts talking while his song slowly fades,the crowd is still hating on Eric

Gentlemen, i was watching you two from the back and i gotta say,you two sure want to get a shot at that title don't you?!

both Cena and Triple H nod 'yeah' at Eric,after waiting a few seconds for the f*ck you eric chants to fade away,then he goes on talking again

So i came out to tell you that,next week on Monday Night Raw, it's going to be, John Cena versus Triple H! For the Number one Contendership for the O......W.....E.... Title!

JR:Bah Gawd!
King:Bah Gawd Indeed!
Cole:shut up...

while the crowd's completely going wild,both Cena and Triple H look very happy at Eric for the announcement he made,but then they look at each other with almost something hate-like look in their eyes

So Gentlemen,what're your thoughts about this? happy?unhappy?excited?

Eric puts down his mic and looks at Cena and Triple H,waiting for one of them to answer
TBC TRIPLE H OR JOHN CENA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next OWEN Champ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next OWEN Champ.   Next OWEN Champ. Empty

Back to top Go down

Next OWEN Champ.
Page 1 of 1