Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk    Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:59 pm

All of a sudden a familiar theme song hits when they realise its Chris Jericho and he has a new theme song*

As Chris Jericho theme hits he makes his way threw the curtain as he has a new attire tonight. he turns around and does his pose*
Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  5881262

He walks up the ramp with a big smile on his face while the fans chant over and over again Y2J!!Y2J. He walks all the way around the ring as Justin Roberts gives Chris Jericho a microphone*
Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  Chris-Jericho_display_image

Chris Jericho: Last week i promised the whole world watching that tonight i would call out and confront the OWE Champion and i intend to keep my promise but what i did not tell use is that i will debut a new attire tonight and on top of that a new THEME SONG. If use don't know me i am Chris Jericho, Some of use know me as the best in the world at what i do.

the arena explodes with cheers*

Chris Jericho: I have tremendous respect for Cm Punk not so much at stealing my catchphrase because he may not be the best in the world but i am. However Punk i ask you to come to this ring right now so i can confront you and tell you to your face that i am going to take that championship from you one way or another it does not matter if i win tonight or not but i will take that championship of you one way or another. So with further ado please welcome the OWE CHAMPION Mr Cm Punk.

Chris Jericho waits patiently for the OWE Champion Cm Punk*

TBC By Cm Punk
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk    Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:17 pm

The crowd wait for Punk to come out but CM Punk does not come out so they boo, but then a theme hits

The crowd erupts into cheers as his theme goes off

Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  Normal_0008
CM Punk walks out with a smirk on his face with the OWE Championship around his waist

Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  Normal_0014

He walks down the ramp and sees a sign he likes and points to it

Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  Normal_0004

He walks up the steel steps and jumps onto the turnbuckle. He raises his title and shouts out BEST IN THE WORLD

Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  Normal_0073

He jumps down and grabs a mic then looks at Jericho.

Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  Normal_0197

CM Punk: Jericho, I didn't steal thst Catchphrase. I earned it. Unlike you though because you went around saying you were the Best in the world. So in your mind, you are the best in the world, I get it. But in everyones mind, I'm THE BEST IN THE WORLD! and I actually earned it.

Jericho then inturpts Punk

TBC BY JERICHO
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk    Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:26 am

Chris Jericho: Punk, Tonight before came out here i spoke to the General Manager of Monday Night Raw and i asked him if he can do me a little favor for tonight.

Cm Punk has a confused look on his face*

Chris Jericho: I asked him if he can make a match between the two best in the world which is me Y2J Chris Jericho vs the OWE Champion Cm Punk.

Cm Punk gets a smile on his face*

Chris Jericho: Punk, I cant lie about the fact that i respect you more then nearly any superstar in the back. As you should know there are 2 weeks left till Power to the people where the OWE Champion Cm Punk will face John Cena for the title and Punk tonight you get the chance to prove that you are ready for match because Punk, I will defeat you tonight and when i do i will be chasing after who ever wins between you and John Cena. I guarantee i will become the OWE Champion. So Punk do you have any last thought before i defeat you tonight?

TBC By Cm Punk
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk    Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho confronts the OWE Champion Cm Punk
Page 1 of 1