Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Feed Me More EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Feed Me More EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Feed Me More EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Feed Me More EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Feed Me More EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Feed Me More EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Feed Me More EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Feed Me More EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Feed Me More EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Feed Me More

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Feed Me More Empty
PostSubject: Feed Me More   Feed Me More EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:19 am

FEED ME MORE

[Setting The Scene]
With the highly anticipated debut of Smackdown's newest acquisition Ryback just around the corner an excited and anxious atmosphere is building around the Smackdown arena. It is believed Ryback is in the arena and may be out to address the OWE Universe.

-----------------------------------

Feed Me More Ub7U3
[Commentators]
Michael Cole: Hello and welcome to Friday Night Smackdown broadcasting to you from Austin, Texas!
Josh Matthews: Yes, we have a very exciting show in store this evening with a Champion vs Champion match between the Undertaker and Drew McIntyre and a main event featuring Austin Aries and Shawn Michaels!
Michael Cole: Before we get into that though, I want to talk about Smackdown's newest acquisition Ryback, I've done my research and I have to say this guy looks impressive, former UKWF World Champion, former VCW United Kingdom and Tag Team Champion and an undefeated streak in the WWE.
Booker T: Yeah player, I've had the privileged to see this guy in action first hand and trust me player, hes the real deal.
Josh Matthews: It's funny you guys should mention Ryback as I have just received word that he is in fact in the arena this evening and expected to address the OWE Universe right after the break!

Feed Me More Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7ZwoZmzbNpLlbFbnsrzhV1B-FfQDg4EQbhDs7_wfkm1n8n0dRVQ

Ryback: In the jungle, there's one law, eat or be eaten, it's the only law I know. I'm in the OWE because everywhere I look I see food, my hunger consumes me, it is never satisfied, the OWE is where I will feast. Welcome to the food chain...FEED ME MORE

Feed Me More 4j22p

Ryback: Hunt or be hunted, eat or be eaten you either become prey or become the predator and I have an urge to feast and In the jungle there are no deadlier than the silverback gorilla because they exert their dominance and that's why I'm here, I'm the silverback, the RYBACK of OWE and I plan to exert my dominance by feasting on the biggest and the baddest which is the World Heavyweight Champion, you will be hunted, you will fall prey, you will....FEED ME MORE!

Feed Me More 3822227_o

Feed Me More Ub7U3
[Commentators]
Michael Cole: The intensity, the sheer size of this man, you have to ask yourself why anyone would be crazy enough to get in the ring with this man
Booker T: Next week someone will have no choice and we have to wonder who the General Manager will feed to this monster of a man.
Josh Matthews: People will have to tune in next week to find out but for now we will see the first of tonight's matches start after this short break.

-----------------------------------

[Ending The Scene]
So there we have it, Ryback addressed the OWE Universe, claiming to be the Silverback, the Ryback of OWE and that he planned to hunt down the World Heavyweight Championship and who ever gets in his way between now and then. We only have to wonder who will be fed to Ryback next week on his Smackdown debut.

END OF ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down

Feed Me More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feed Me More   Feed Me More EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Updated with videos and images
Back to top Go down

Feed Me More
Page 1 of 1