Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Return of a Monster EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Return of a Monster EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Return of a Monster EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Return of a Monster EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Return of a Monster EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Return of a Monster EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Return of a Monster EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Return of a Monster EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Return of a Monster EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Return of a Monster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geezus

Geezus

Return of a Monster Empty
PostSubject: Return of a Monster   Return of a Monster EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:10 am

As Raw returns from commerical we are met by JR and King and the Announcers table.

JR: Welcome back everbody. What a slobber knocker what match just was. Barret and Michaels, King really looks like the Barret Barrage is really gaining momentum.
King: Haha, Raw once again proving its the most dominant brand in OWE.
JR: Well i have just been told that there is has been an incident backstage.

He camera switches to backstage were Matt Striker has a mircophone walking over to the incident.

Striker: Thanks JR I've just made it to where the incident occured.

As Striker walks around a corner he sees the carnage for what has just happened.

Striker: What the Fu....

Striker is suddenly grabs as the cameraman drops his camera and runs off. You see Striker being lifted off his feet as the camera cuts out.

JR: Sorry folks we have no idea what has happen or who has done this.
King: We will be fine if he doesn't come out he..

As king speaks a familar pyro and theme hits.

Return of a Monster M85499377

He crowd explodes as Kane walks through the curtain. He walks down to the ramp making no accknowledgement to the crowd. He climbs onto the apron and steps over the top rope. He stand in the ring and raises his arm and his 2nd pyro goes off.

Return of a Monster Kane-pyro

Kane climbs out of the ring throwing Justin Roberts out of the way as he grabs a mircophone. He re-enters the ring and begins to speak.

Kane: For Years I was a Monster. I lived to strike fear into the hearts of normal men, That was who i was. But then i committed the most unforgivable sin, I betrayed Myself. I became..... ONE OF YOU.I know you all watched as I started to show compassion, As I showed weakness losing to a normal man. I was not a Monster. A monster shows no compassion, A monster has no weakness', I was NOTHING BUT A FRAUD. But i stopped that, I arrived in OWE destroying anything and anyone i seen and i enjoyed it.

Kane stops and looks around the arena at the fans to boo him.

Kane: As i look around all i see is a mass of pathetic insects that i could destroy anytime i wanted, but at least you are true to your nature. I was not, But no longer will you have to see the shell of a man i use to be. I was dead and buried for years but i have finally resurrected. The Monster has returned and That Monster wants his families Holy Grail.

Kane begins to laugh sadisticly.

Kane: Hell has Arrived.

Kane drops his mircophone and onces again raises his arms above his head as his pyro goes off. The lighting around the arena turns red and Kane leaves the ring and walks up the ramp. He makes no accknowledgement of the crowd onces again as his hair drapes over he face. He walks through the curtain as the lighting returns to normal.

JR: I.. I dont know what to say. The Monster, That Big Red Bastard is back.
King: It was an eerie feeling as he stood in the arena.
JR: Well we will be back after this commerical.

END OF PROMO.
Back to top Go down

Return of a Monster
Page 1 of 1