Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
The Rock Is Baaack  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
The Rock Is Baaack  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The Rock Is Baaack  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
The Rock Is Baaack  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The Rock Is Baaack  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
The Rock Is Baaack  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
The Rock Is Baaack  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
The Rock Is Baaack  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
The Rock Is Baaack  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

The Rock Is Baaack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RKO/ROCK

The Rock Is Baaack  Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Is Baaack    The Rock Is Baaack  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:07 am

*Electrifying* The Rock's Theme Song Hits !!

Cole : OH MY GOD ! OH MY GOD ! COULD IT BE ??? IT CANT BE !! IT IS !! ITS THE ROCK !!!!!!!

The Rock Is Baaack  542

The Rock Enters The ring And Grabs A Mic and starts to talk

The Rock Is Baaack  Wrestlemania-27-April-3-2011-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-20890713-686-384_original_original_crop_650x440

The Rock :
Ladies and Gentlmen , Let Me Start By Saying ... THE RRRRROCK IS BAAAAK , And I Am Here To Inform You , That No one , And i mean no one Will Stand in My Way To Be The ECW Chapmion

Crowd : Lets Go Roock x2

The Rock Is Baaack  Rock-6

Rock : As i was Saying , No one , Not Lesnar , Not Triple H , Not Even Miz or Bryan Can Stop me ... And Do You Know Why ? Because I Have The Fans To Support me , And My Skillz To Lead My Way .... So Go Ahead Gm , Put Me In A #1 Contender Match , Or Even a Title match at the main event , Thats All i need.

Then a Theme Song Hits

The Rock Is Baaack  Item-2348_1294267684

TBC BY ANY ONE
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Is Baaack    The Rock Is Baaack  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:22 am

Daniel Bryan walking to the stage, as he sees the universe and rock mocking him by doing the "Yes" chants, he continious down to half of the ramp before stopping there. Daniel Bryan with a mic at his hands speaks.

Bryan: No, NO, NOOOOO, You think I care if you're doing my chants in attempt to get me angry (Daniel smirks). You see rock, or should I say rocky, oh wait wait wait i should call you dwayne, but anyhow I how I was listening to you and you think I can't get in your way, I made a 7'ft over 450 lbs World's Largest Athlete pushed to his limits and I did that while having a head injury, what makes you think I can't do that to you.

Rock wanting Daniel Bryan to come in the ring and talk closer but Bryan realises the pathetic plan and attempted statement of Rock. Bryan laughs at what Rock is thinking

Bryan: Really rock I know what you will, we will exchange words, then the people will start getting pumped up, you suggest we fight in the ring, and then you'll hit me with a Rock bottom, then as I lay there you feel the people then hit the people's elbow and then all these people will chant either YES or you. So no Rock I'm comfortable here. Now Rock you are just another has been looking to prove to the people you still got it why don't you go back to hollywood and star in the "Tooth Fairy 2" that's all your good for Dwayne

Rock starting to get angry and wanting to put the hurt on Daniel Bryan so ha starts speaking on his mic

TBC: The Rock
Back to top Go down
RKO/ROCK

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Is Baaack    The Rock Is Baaack  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Rock : No No No Danyboy , You Do Not Make Fun Of The Rock , the Rock Can Kick Your Ass Anytime , Anywhere , And What Were U Saying About Not Getting In The Ring With Me ? You Afraid I Electrify You ? All I See Tou Doing Is Chickening Out Like You Always Do , You Are A Poor Excuse For a Man.

TBC By Bryan
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Is Baaack    The Rock Is Baaack  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:11 am

Bryan: Dwayne Dwayne Dwayne (Daniel sighs) oh Dwayne. You see the reason i'm not in the ring with you is because I'm saving you from me.

The fans boo Bryan doesn't care he contineous to speak to Dwayne, but before he speaks the commentators are speaking

King: Wow Rock is fired up

JR: Your right not everyone can make rock this way

Bryan: Now you say i'm a poor excuse of a man I chicken out like always. But tell me this you see Rocky, that was in the past i'm a focused man now and you can see me as your future champion of ECW. And you said you can kick my ass anytime anywhere, well how about you put your money where you big fat mouth at. I challenge you not in the next ECW but in the next PPV Power To The People but since I'm in the mood i'll let the people decide the stipulation and I must warn you when push comes to shove I can be very very dangerous and you can guaran"Damn"tee that I'll bring the punishment and defeat of you Dwayne.

TBC by Rock
Back to top Go down
RKO/ROCK

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Is Baaack    The Rock Is Baaack  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:52 am

the rock Laughs Then turns again to bryan

Rock: No No No Dannyboy , the rock does not want to face the Goof That Was Rejected By A Crazy Girl , No No .. The Rock Does Not Want To Face A Chicken That Talks From Outside The Ring And Hides Behind A Lady , The Rock's Ability Is Too High For You DannyGirl , I Mean Dannyboy The Rock Smirks The Rock Wants To Face Lesnar Or Big Show , the Rock Wants To Win Championships

TBC BY BRYAN
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Is Baaack    The Rock Is Baaack  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:28 am

Bryan: Just as I thought "The Great One" , "The Brahma Bull", The "People Champ" who called me a coward earlier is becoming coward himself. Typical Rock always resort to the same jokes, always resorting to past events, always making himself looking like a fool. Let me put this in a way you can understand rocky boy. (Bryan saying this sentence very slowly) Right now your not gonna get a tittle shot at either Big Show or Brock Lesnar so you might as well wait your turn, because either of those spots belong to me and one way or the other I will be a champion one day. Besides You had your chance with the tittle and you lost it, why don't you just step down and let us younger guys have our turn rocky boy, and This is the truth you, Big Show, Brock Lesnars' time had come and fresh blood will rise to the top but i on the other hand will always be at the top wether these people will admit it or not.

Bryan doing his YES Chants, as he continoius the chants he slowly back up to the entrance and Rock looking him him with a hard stare, and Bryan just laughing at The Rock then his theme plays but it was one of his past theme. Then Bryan leaves the scene smiling and laughing at the rock

TBC by ROCK
Back to top Go down
RKO/ROCK

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Is Baaack    The Rock Is Baaack  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:27 am

The Rock Gets Pissed Off

The Rock : The Rock Screams In Anger YOU WANT YOUR MATCH ? YOU GOT IT !

The Crow Starts To Cheer Rock

But , An Extreme Rules Match So You Can Kiss Your Candy Ass Goodbye

TBC By Bryan
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Is Baaack    The Rock Is Baaack  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Bryan: ok Rocky boy see you in Power To The People Bryan continiues to smile whiel he Leaves

-End Of RP-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Is Baaack    The Rock Is Baaack  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock Is Baaack
Page 1 of 1