Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
wade barrett calling out the gm  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
wade barrett calling out the gm  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
wade barrett calling out the gm  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
wade barrett calling out the gm  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
wade barrett calling out the gm  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
wade barrett calling out the gm  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
wade barrett calling out the gm  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
wade barrett calling out the gm  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
wade barrett calling out the gm  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

wade barrett calling out the gm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imthebest99

imthebest99

wade barrett calling out the gm  Empty
PostSubject: wade barrett calling out the gm    wade barrett calling out the gm  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:34 am

no pic for cole and jr srry
cole:whats he doing here
jr:i don't know

wade barrett calling out the gm  Watch?v=S7wFo7AKDvs
wade:what why do i have a match on this pathetic show smackdown i already beat one smackdown person named hbk and now I'm facing jeff hardy what is going on around here i know my winning streak is going to be put on the test but really against jeff hardy come on i haven't seen this guy in my life and shane you worth less pice of junk do you really think one of your smackdown people are going to beat me cause if you do you got another thing coming your even worst then your father vince...

right before barrett keeps going on the sd gm comes out
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: wade barrett calling out the gm    wade barrett calling out the gm  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:54 am

All of a sudden Shane McMahon theme song hits*

Wade looks confused as he can not see Shane McMahon coming out from the curtain, Shane suddenly appears on the titantron*

Shane McMahon: Wade, Wade up here. Now i am to busy to come down to the ring and argue to you why i put you on my show and why there are plenty of better superstars then you in OWE and on Smackdown alone. And Wade do never talk about my father the chairman of this company Vincent Kennedy McMahon ever again.

Crowd cheers

Shane McMahon: Wade, It should be an honer to appear on my show. But if you are scared of Jeff Hardy he can always win by forfeit which would prove what kind of champion you are Wade.

Shane McMahon gets a smile on his face as Wade looks at him with a pissed of look*

TBC by Wade Barrett
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: wade barrett calling out the gm    wade barrett calling out the gm  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:09 am

wade barrett calling out the gm  Wwe-raw-wade-barrett-17348301-624-390
wade: me scared of jeff hardy ya right I'm the best U.S champion in owen history and me be happy that I'm on your show i don't think so i think you have the worst superstars on your smackdown show so i will prove that I'm better then all of you people and show you shane that I'm even better then you and your entire family so tonight like i been saying for the past couple of weeks i will win tonight and my winning streak will live cause I'm wade barrett.....

as shane tells barrett to shut up and listen to him one more time
end the promo awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wade barrett calling out the gm    wade barrett calling out the gm  Empty

Back to top Go down

wade barrett calling out the gm
Page 1 of 1