Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E Empty
PostSubject: The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E   The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:49 pm

An Announymous Theme song hits as The Crowd is Suprised and Excited To Know Who Is Going To Enter The Arena

Mike Tyson Comes Out With The A Champion's Theme Song And An Outstanding Attire !

The Crowd Is Both Suprised And Cheering For Tyson As The Commentators Start Talking !

Cole : Yesss !! Yessss!! Its The baddest Man On The Planet !! He's On O.W.E !!

King : Wow , The Im Sure That The GM Had A Lot Of Work To Get This man Here

JR : I Agree King , but he is not any man , he's a champion !

Cole : Shut Up You Two And Look At That Attire !!

King : you Should Probably Shut Up Cole , The Man Wants To Talk .

As The Commentators Were Speaking Mike Tyson High Fived a Couple of fans And Went To Grab a Mic And Entered The ring

As tyson holds the mic close to his mouth to speak the crowd starts to chant !

Crowd : Lets Go Tyson X5

First Of All, I Want To Thank The ECW General manager For putting me on his show !! But Unfortunatley I Joined on a bad timing Meaning I Dont Have A match at The Ppv

Crowd : BOOOOOOOOO

Well , Atleast I Have Some Time Time To Think About An Ass Kickin Debut ? How Would You Like Mike Tyson To Face .... BROCK LESNAR AND DANIEL BRYAN ? In A Triple Threat MATCH !! That'd Make A great Debut ! It Would Be The Headlines !! Mike Tyson's Fist From Hell , 1.2.3 mike Tyson Wins ! So Brock .. Im Not Asking For a title Match .. No No , I Want A non- Title Match , Just To Make You Taste My Fist , Same Thing Goes To daniel And All Of The Ecw Roster , So Right Now Mike is waiting For 2 superstars to get there asses Here To Talk To Me , FACE TO FACE !

Tyson Puts His Mic Down As He Brings A Chair To The Ring an sits on The Middle Of The Ring Waiting For 2 people to confront Him

I Am Waiting ...

TBC BY ECW GM OR ANYONE FROM ECW ROSTER
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E   The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Daniel Bryan comes out to the entrance to see the fans once again chanting YES YES YES, so Bryan ignores the chants and focuses on tyson then he makes his way to the ring. He then grabs a mic and says to Tyson.

Bryan
Mike Tyson the "baddest man in the planet" in ECW, wow either OWE is becoming a show for has-beens or the ECW GM is smoking some serious crack. Now you are calling me out and Lesnar. Sorry too keep you waiting but unlike you, I got a match Dwayne Johnson and that TV title is coming home with Papa Bryan because I am the Best superstar of all time. But let's talk about you and Lesnar. You are just a boxer and Lesnar a UFC/Superstar has-been until someone else wins that title. Another thing is you don't know how things work in OWE espically ECW and I'm at the top while your at the bottom, so you better watch yourself because I wont think twice of making your debut an embarrasment and getting Lesnar injured.

TBC Tyson or Lesnar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E   The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:21 am

Woah Woah Bryan , Kid ... I BET MY ASS YOU WONT WIN THAT TITLE !! You Think That You Can Beat " The Rock " ' the great one ? I Dont Think a donkey face like you would even think That High , but Anyways ...

Crowd : Donkey Face x6

But About That Ecw being a has been Show ... I agree with You , That's Why Your Here , So Lets Cut To The Chase Donkey Face , How Would You Like ... Mike Vs Bryan Vs Lesnar , Mysterio , Or Even Shelton Benjamin ?

What Do You Say ?

Just As Mike Tyson Is waiting for Bryan to answer A Theme Song Hits

Tbc By Gm Or Anyone From Ecw Roster ( Exept Bryan)
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E   The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:15 pm

jr:bawd god its rvd

king:he's back

as the fans start going crazy

The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E 05rvd
rvd: mike tyson the baddest man on the planet I'm glad to me you but I'm way better then you and d bryan cause who ever wins the ecw title or the t.v champion i will be next in for and i will win it so tyson let me get in this match with you for my debut match cause i will win that aswell cause I'm r..v..d so what do you say to that

fans:r

fans:v

fans:d

tbc: by tyson or daniel bryan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E   The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Tyson :
Wow Man , I Gotta Say , i Respect That You Believe in YourSelf , its always Good To Have A Guy Like You To Be in the company ,But There's always someone that can Kick Your Ass , im Sorry To Say That ... That person is Me !
So What Ima Ask The Gm Is Im Gunna Ask Him , to Put Me In a Match , With DannyBoy And You In A Triple Threat No Dq Match ! Just To Make Your Debut , well ... Your end !

Tbc By Bryan Or Rvd
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E   The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Bryan looking bored out of his mind by Tyson and RVD's love fest ends it by saying his thoughts

Bryan: Tyson, Tyson, Your right for once. You see in this company there's the guy who believes in himself then there's the guy that kicks his ass. Well your the guys that I kicks his ass. The both of you are becoming pathetic like these people nothing new, unlike myself who is clearly the best of the three. And the triple threat I have two choices to either make either of you pinned or make either of you tap out because you see I've included a new finisher instead of the worthless cattle mutalion. Out of respect for my mentor the "Man's Man," the great William Regal. I've included his famous Regal-Plex to finish anyone in my way. So like I said I can either pin you guys or make you tap-out. And Tyson, RVD one more thing I could make both of your debuts your own ends so becareful boys.

Bryan is standing there waiting for the response for Tyson or RVD, while having a smirk on his face

TBC: RVD or Tyson
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E   The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Rvd:hmm has anybody told you u look like a goat (as the fans start laughing) but tyson i like what your saying a no dq match i like that so i accept your challenge and d bryan get pinned or tap i won't tap or i wont get pinned cause im going to win that match cause im r...v...d so i will see you guys soon

As rvd theme plays while saying r v d he leaves the arena aswell

Fans start going crazy rvd x7
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E   The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:12 am

Bryan looks at the leaving RVD with a hard stare then sees mike laughing as well but responds to both men with his final thoughts.

Bryan: Just as I thought, of a typical pathetic attempt from you and these common people. I told you morons and sympletons (fans boo loud), that I moved on any jokes like for example. Goat face, oompa lumpaa are no effect on me because I am a more focused man. And I'll be seeing you tap out or get pinned RVD or Tyson getting the embarrassment but it doesn't matter because I am gonna be victorious. And as for you... (looking at Tyson)

Daniel Bryan gets in Mike Tysons face then he slaps Tyson's face. Mike gets angry and hits Bryan with multiple shots then attempts a suplex. Bryan counters and hits Tyson with the Bryan-Plex. Seeing Tyson on the floor he then hits Tyson with the Lebel Lock chanting YES.

Jr: Oh my gawd Bryan is insane he's not letting go

Cole: Yeah that's what Tyson deserves

Tyson continous to tap but Bryan seeing that Tyson has enough let's go. He grabs the mic and says to Tyson and lockerroom.

Bryan: Welcome to OWE Mickie courtesy of me and I wish you good luck on our match and RVD hope your watching this because this could be you and any other ECW superstar in my way including you Dwayne.
Bryan's theme hits and he leaves chanting yes

Cole: Great man right here in my mind that dangerous of the three

King: Shut up cole, what are you talking about it's Tyson

Jr: No it's RVD but we will find out the results of the triple threat soon.

TBC Tyson (If he wants to continue RP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E   The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:47 am

Ad The Referee's Want To get Tyson Up , Tyson Pushes Them And attempts to exit the ring, after gets out of the ring he feels the embarresment that has got to him after tapping out ! So He Says While Exiting The arena With A Held Down Head :

Tyson :(off mic)
Its Ok , Its Ok I Just Have To Focus On My Match And train ... Its Ok .. What Am i saying ?! ITS NOT FUCKIN OK !!

After Tyson Knowing Its Not Ok He Runs Out Of the Arena

cole :Haha , Look At That Kid , Haha What a Joke!

King : Shut your Mouth Cole , This Is embarressing To Him !

Jr : Now I Promise You By The Looks Of It .. that man will focus in D bryan On The Triple Threat , And That Might Decrease His Chances Of Winning !!

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E   The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E Empty

Back to top Go down

The Baddest Man On The Planet Has Come To O.W.E
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Wrestling Entertainment  :: Roleplays-
Jump to: