Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RKO/ROCK

A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation Empty
PostSubject: A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation   A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:35 pm

The Viper's Theme Song Hits ... But Randy Doesnt Come out ?

Cole : What The Hell ...

The Deadman's Theme Song Hits !! The two Superstars Entee The Arena With Serious faces .  As They Entered The Ring , They Demanded A Mic
king :Ohh Great ,We're Doomed...
First Of All Let Me Answer Your Questions, Why Are They Here ? we Are Here To Warn Santino And Heath Slater , To tell Them ... that after Tonights match , they WILL rest in peace ! They Will Face Pain They Have Never Felt before ! And Since Tonights Match Is Going To Be An Eleminanation Tag Tornado , One Of Them Will Be Left With A 2 on 1 game , and When That Happens .. Injuries Will Come !

TheDeadman: Randy , While Ur At it ... Tell The roster About Our Announcment ...

Randy : You Think Its Time ?

Undertaker : Its Time ...

Randy : Well , I Have a Message To The Owe Roster , The Victims Of Death is Our Faction.. where Everybody On Our Faction Is a leader , We are recruiting So If Anyone Has The Blood Of A warrior he Shall Join Us Here in This Ring !

Tbc by anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation   A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:59 pm

the second after Randy Stopped speaking a red hue covers the sold out arena and this tron & song start to play

after a few seconds,Kane comes out and he's being welcomed by the crowd with a lot of mixed reactions and 'big red monster' chants
A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation Kane_bio

King:Don't tell me that that big red freak wants to join those two...
Cole:i don't even want to find out what they are going to do...

Kane then enters the ring by climbing over the top rope,he goes standing in the middle of the ring and raises his arms,signaling for his pyro to go off after he lowers them,the second the pyro goes off the red hue disappears and the lights go to normal again, Kane's song fades after 47secs.
A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation Z115577302

Kane then grabs Randy's mic out of his hands and puts it to his mask,he then turns his attention to Undertaker and Randy
A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation Kane_talks

Randy........ you and my brother....... are searching...... for warriors......men....who can destroy.......and decimate people........ i want to join you two........ to dominate.......the OWE.......as one.....big......Demonic Family.....Can i join you Randy Orton........And my brother the Undertaker.....in your quest for domination......and the causing of many injuries....

King:Uh oh...

Kane then puts his mic down and waits for an answer of either by Randy or by Undertaker
TBC Taker/Randy
Back to top Go down
RKO/ROCK

PostSubject: Re: A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation   A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:33 am

Randy Takes A Mic And Speaks :
Kane , We've All Known You From The Brothers Of Destruction , But This Is Not a Two Man Team , This Is A 4 man Team , We Aim To Put The Owe Roster R.I.P , If U Have What It Takes , If u Have The Blood Of a Warrior, If You Want Us To dominate ... You Are More Than Welcomed ... But Before You join You Must Assure Me That You Will Be Faithful To The Victims Of Death !

Tbc By anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation   A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:06 pm

after Randy stopped talking Kane puts his mic to his mask again and starts to talk

*laughs* Randy..... the Brothers Of Destruction..... are disbanded for a long time now........ the Victims of Death......... will dominate owe for sure...... and i don't have the blood of a warrior...

Cole:Really Kane.......
King:Please be quiet will you....

I have something better than the blood of a warrior........ i have the blood..... of.... a.... DEMON! and not just some demon's blood....... oh no....... i have the blood of the Devil's favorite demon..... *laughs evil*

Cole:That's soooo old...
King:Shut up michael.... or he'll come after us!

Kane then puts down his mic and goes standing next to the Undertaker,they look at each other and then suddenly Kane goes standing behind Undertaker and Undertaker then gets down on one knee and does his taunt,a dark blue-ish hue covers the arena

A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation UnderTakerr

Cole:Oh my!
King:They're scaring the crap out of me...

after a few seconds,Undertaker then stands up again and the hue disappears

TBC:Anyone
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation   A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:17 pm

The theme goes on for awhile then Matt Hardy comes out, at the entrance he notices the fans cheering for him loudly. Matt starts walking to the ring with a mic at hand. Looking at Randy, Kane, and Undertaker with a cold blooded stare. he gets to the ring and with the mic, he speaks.

Cole: What do you know, Sticking in business nothing to do with him

King: Shut up cole, Hardy just wants to say his thoughts that's all

Matt: Sorry for interupting your pose but I gotta say this. Let me process this, both of you (Taker and Orton) are looking for loyal superstars with blood of warriors to your club. And when Kane came and had all this Kane talk, you end up doing this. You guys may have blood of warriors and Kane having blood of a demon favortied by Satan. But mine is cold and that make me rogue and cold blooded to the core that out shines anyone elses. And i'm not saying this to make you get angry with me, with all do respect. I'm saying this because you need some pizazz with all this. Nothing personal, but like I said just saying.

TBC: Taker/Orton/Kane
Back to top Go down
RKO/ROCK

PostSubject: Re: A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation   A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:22 am

The Viper Seems Pissed Off ...

Randy :

Matt .. Did Anyone Ask you For Your Opinion ? Infanct , since we're Alking About Opinions , I'd Like To Say That You .. and Your Brother are One Of The WORST Tag Teams Ever , Infact You Are A Bad Excuse For a Wrestler , no no your Even A Bad Excuse For a Man , So Newsflash , While Your On Your Way To The Demons of Death Valley ( Taker and Kane )... You'll walk Past Snake , In Fact That Would Be A Viper , The Viper Is Waiting For It's First Victim ... That Would Be ......... you.

The Viper Rko's Matt !!

Cole: RKO BY RANDY !!

Undertaker Approches Matt And Get Him Up And Does The Tombsone !!

King: Ohh Boy .. I Think Kane's Gunna Hit Him Too !!

Kane Gets Matt Up And ChokeSlams Him !!

Randy Gets A Mic And gets Down To Matt Hardy's Face while he is on the floor ... And Says :
Anymore Opinions Matt ?

Undertaker's Theme Song Hits And The Arena Is Filled With Blue Smoke And The Three Demons Dissapear
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation   A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:36 am

After the smokes clear at beaten down Hardy, He takes a page from Undertaker and rises up shocking the crowd and Announcers. He grabs a mic and says to his attackers.

Matt: Well, Well, Well, gotta say that was.... WEAK. Even for you Orton, even for you Undertaker, Even from the devil's favorite demon. You see I came here to see what you guys would do and Orton if the Hardy Boyz are worst but actually your Rated Rko is, your Legacy is, and soon to be Demons of Death Valley. You sonova B*tch, and I like to see how far you go, when you suffer a... Twist of Fate.

Matt standing tall and doing his signature pose has proven that the ministry can't take down his spirit

Cole: Like I said Hardy shouldn't get into people's businesses

King: Yea and look at hardy standing tall.

End of Rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation   A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation Empty

Back to top Go down

A Warning To Santino and slater , and An invatation
Page 1 of 1