Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
My Debut! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
My Debut! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
My Debut! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
My Debut! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
My Debut! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
My Debut! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
My Debut! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
My Debut! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
My Debut! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

My Debut!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cshep19

My Debut! Empty
PostSubject: My Debut!   My Debut! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:12 am

The crowd is going crazy as RAW has come on the air and we are live. Then the lights go black and the confusing sound of a wolf howl blares through the PA. We haven't heard this sound in years and it can only be one man, its "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash. Nash begins to walk down the aisle as the crowd begins to chant "Nash, Nash, Nash" but Big Sexy pays no attention and grabs a mic before stepping into the O.W.E ring.

Nash: I'm finally here in the O.W.E. Now after years of wrestling on the big circuit I decided to jump down here to the low down Indys.

The crowd boos.

Nash: Shut up! I am the smartest professional wrestler in the world and you paid your money to sit here and listen to me. Now like I was saying, I am here to defeat every threat to that coveted world title because I want gold and I will get it sooner than later. Tonight you will all witness domination as I take on the U.S. champion in Wade Barrett and he will be left laying tonight when I am done with him. That is why I made a call on my way to the arena tonight. I called a friend of mine to help me climb the mountain one last time and without further a due. He is my long time friend, he is the King of Kings, the Game... Triple H!

TBC By You Know Who!
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

My Debut! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Debut!   My Debut! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:41 am

Triple H theme song hits as he walks out from the curtain with a water bottle in his hand aswell as a sledgehammer. All the fans don't know whether to boo or cheer for him, He puts his head up and takes a sip out of his water bottle. He then spits it out as he walks down the ramp, He goes around to the side of the ring looking at the fans shaking his head he gets on the apron as he then takes another sip out of his bottle as he spits the water out again he then throws the water bottle away as he then gets in the ring. Kevin Nash then ask for a mic so the ring announcer gives him one he then gives it to Triple H.

Triple H: Tonight i make my debut in O.W.E. I am the greatest superstar that ever lived and i don't give a damn if use do not agree with me. You see i brought Kevin Nash to the O.W.E for one reason. Kevin, After i made the call to you to come here you said you have no problem joining me to take what is ours because i am on the land of Extreme ECW. And you are on Monday Night Raw, On O.W.E.com you can see a poll there winner gets a shot at the ECW Championship and when i win i am going to defeat Brock Lesnar and take the ECW Championship. Tonight You will defeat the united States champion and earn yourself a future title match.

Crowd boos

Triple H: On top of that i would like to introduce the future of O.W.E and our newest member joining us in our team. Dolph Ziggler.

TBC by Dolph Ziggler only
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net

My Debut!
Page 1 of 1