Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Hogan's News for ECW EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Hogan's News for ECW EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Hogan's News for ECW EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Hogan's News for ECW EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Hogan's News for ECW EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Hogan's News for ECW EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Hogan's News for ECW EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Hogan's News for ECW EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Hogan's News for ECW EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Hogan's News for ECW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taker/Hornswoggle

Hogan's News for ECW Empty
PostSubject: Hogan's News for ECW   Hogan's News for ECW EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Hulk Hogan comes out to cheering fans, and seems surprisingly happy considering what Vince and Bryan just announced. He makes his way to the ring using his signature entrance.

Jerry Lawler: It's Hulk Hogan! I can't wait to see what he has to say about Bryan, and maybe hear his ideas for next weeks ECW!
Michael Cole:This loser should be fired already, he's just some grumpy old man who is long past his prime.
Jerry Lawler: Shut up Cole!

Hello hulkamniacs everywhere. I am out here to do what Vince asked. First off I am going to 'apologize' to Styles and Bryan for punishing them. Second of all I am out here to announce that I have a very special show planned for ECW. I have decided that I will let you people have a peek at what I have planned by announcing the main event. So first of all under the new rules of ECW I will have to make it an extreme match, so with that said the main event next week will take place within a HELL IN A CELL!

Hulk Hogan pauses to let the fans cheer.

And it will be contested between two men who have faced eachother numerous times in the past and have always delivered spectacular matches. It will be TRIPLE H...

The crowd boos the name loudly.

VS...THE UNDERTAKER!

The crowd suddenly switches from booing to cheering as they hope Taker will once again defeat Triple H.

Jerry Lawler: Oh wow what an amazing match! I can't wait to see those two face off once again! I hope Undertaker beats Triple H again.
Cole:I have to agree with you somewhat Lawler, surprisingly Hogan has created a somewhat impressive match, but I think Triple H will finally beat that punk Taker down.
Jerry Lawler: Why do you always say the opposite of what I say Cole?
Cole:Because I just don't like you.

Hogan's theme then plays once again as he exits the arena.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

Hogan's News for ECW
Page 1 of 1