Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Coldblood becomes colder EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Coldblood becomes colder EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Coldblood becomes colder EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Coldblood becomes colder EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Coldblood becomes colder EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Coldblood becomes colder EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Coldblood becomes colder EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Coldblood becomes colder EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Coldblood becomes colder EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Coldblood becomes colder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
unknownentity

unknownentity

Coldblood becomes colder Empty
PostSubject: Coldblood becomes colder   Coldblood becomes colder EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:41 pm

After awhile as the theme plays, Matt Hardy comes to the stage, he sees the fans cheering on for him. He shakes his heads, he walks to the the ring. As he get there he ignores some of the fans trying to give him Hi-Fives. Matt Hardy gets to the stage, he gets a mic and speaks.
Coldblood becomes colder MattHardy_crop_340x234

Matt Hardy: At Power To The People ppv, I made my return with "ColdBlood" that runs through my veins. At one of my ring time, Undertaker came out and beat me senseless, then he beats me again. Later I face Santino and lose again. But I have turned that around with a win over Heath Slater. Now I doubting why isn't I'd been acting ColdBlooded, I thought to myself, is it me? Am I slowing myself down?

Matt Hardy having a sinister look thinking hard about himself but he loses that look later then continous to speak.

Matt Hardy: NO, I'm not slowing myself down. Then I think is it because people take Jeff more seriously than me. Am I a Joke to these people? No, the real reason......

Fans: Hardy x8

Matt Hardy: The real reason............IS YOU THE OWE UNIVERSE. I can't be "ColdBlooded" while being slowed down pleasing you all. Someone who is ColdBlood, has no desire to please only destroy. I've been able to do it only once, with Slater. And I felt good, for once being who I am. I know I haven't shown it, but I'm more of rouge kinda guy. *chuckles* And that's why I officially say that I am done being goody-two shoes, trying to be something i'm not anymore. And at King OF Ther Ring, I will win the tournament. And go on to do great and better things in this bussiness. Anyone who thinks other wise, please by all means step in to this ring and say it to my face. If they have the guts to.

Fans booing Hardy now, Hardy not giving a care looking at the stage.

Matt Hardy:(To the Fans) Shut the Hell Up, you guys I couldn't care less about my focus is about winning. (To stage) Now I ask again, anyone who thinks otherwise, can come into this ring and say to my face. If you have the stomach for.

Hardy leaves the ring, grabs a chair. He goes back into the ring and places it to the middle of the ring. He sits there waiting.
Matt Hardy: Come on, I'll be waiting. But don't keep me waiting too long.

Hardy waits, while the fans boo him as much as they can, while Hardy ignoring them waits for anyone to come. Later a theme plays and Hardy looks at the stage as _________ comes out to the stage.

TBC: Anyone
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: Coldblood becomes colder   Coldblood becomes colder EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:53 am

Chris Jericho theme song goes off while Matt just stares at the ramp as Chris Jericho comes out from the curtain shaking his head at Matt Hardy*

Chris Jericho: Matt, When i came to OWE i was just like you, I didn't like the fans that supported me me and then once during my first Highlight reel in O.W.E i announced to the world that i had a change of heart. Now Matt i am saying to you that you need the people. Like come on you lost to Santino Marella who has recently got released from this company. I mean his a joke and you lost to him Matt.

Crowd: Y2J!!Y2J

Chris Jericho: However surprisingly you defeated heath Slater to qualify for the king Of The Ring tournament at the ppv. Tonight on Monday Night Raw the new General Manager decided to have a little fun with making matches and he decided to put me in a triple threat King Of The Ring qualifying match where i don't even have to get pinned or submitted to lose. But Matt, What i am trying to say is i plan on qualifying for the King Of The Ring and when i do i guarantee if i go against you somewhere down the line in the tournament i will win because you are looking at the next World Heavyweight Champion. And when i do Raw will never EVERRRR Be the Same Aga...

Just as Chris Jericho was about to finish his sentence Matt Hardy interrupts him*

TBC Matt Hardy
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
Taker/Hornswoggle

PostSubject: Re: Coldblood becomes colder   Coldblood becomes colder EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:16 pm

The crowd goes crazy as Undertaker's theme hits. Undertaker drives on down the ramp in his Harley before entering the ring and staring down at Hardy with a smirk.

Matt you may have a lot of bravery, or is it blind stupidity? I am not sure, but either way, one of your major downfalls is your excessive amount of ignorance, at which you are faced against. Have you forgotten how easily I smashed your head into this canvas? How easily I chucked you through the flames of hell into utter abyss? How even a joke of a man known as Santino could defeat you? Or are you just so ecstatic at your victory over a man who was so pathetic he had to be held up by a joke, that you believe you have grown into an unstoppable beast of which even the bravest of men would cower in fear at the sight of?

Matt seems to have shrunk against the magnitude of size before him that is the Undertaker, which is looking at him with an utter lack of emotion, as if he were not a man but simply a tree in his way, and he had hold of a chainsaw. The crowd watches the scene play out in silence.

Matt, in case you are confused I would like to remind you that you are nothing. You are a pathetic human and do not even deserve to be standing in front of these fans in the crowd. You are nothing, and you will never accomplish anything, you will always be a shadow of your brother. You will not win King of the Ring, and to hope so is futile.You will fall to me again Hardy, but in this istance I will be fighting for the fans, not against them. I will destroy you, and help you to see sense, and I will make you...Rest...In...Peace!

As Undertaker replies he is suddenly interrupted by...

TBC:ANYONE IN KOTR
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: Coldblood becomes colder   Coldblood becomes colder EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:32 am

Matt Hardy interrupts undertaker by saying, not backing down with no fear, Undertaker trying to intimidate him, but Hardy standing tall.

Matt Hardy: Let me tell you this, nothing you say or do, can make me stay down. Nothing you say or do can keep me down. I just keep rising up and up, while you go down and down. I no longer have any distractions. I am free to do what I want, when I want to. I have no more worries, You can say that i'm not just coldblooded, I am Rouge and Coldblood. These peoples were just a constant waste of energy to please, I tried alot and all I here is Jeff, Jeff. Jeff this, Jeff that, Jeff became bad again this and he's the anti-christ that. Matt can't keep up with his brother anymore this, Matt's a shadow to his brother that. Then it hit me, I'm sick of it, I'm just sick of it, I don't need to please and too fully become ColdBlood then I have to get rid of the nuesances to my path. A.K.A These people and my brother. And now I am fully Rouge and ColdBlood. (To Y2J) Now you know why I give up on this people, it is not just for me, it is because of them, (Fans BOO loud and louder) and now you see my trueself not just you two but all the superstars and divas in the back. And at King Of The Ring, you will see me as the winner and only most dominate force then my worthless brother.

Matt Hardy standing tall with a huge grin, while Undertaker and Chris Jericho look at each other wondering if there's more, but just as their about to speak, another superstar from King of The Ring qualifiers comes out to interrupts at the monitor. ______________ shocks Y2J but not Hardy or Taker, infact he knew of his turn in the game, although Taker didn't, the only reason Taker wasn't shocked is because he really doesn't care.

TBC: KOTR Qualifier: You Know who you are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coldblood becomes colder   Coldblood becomes colder Empty

Back to top Go down

Coldblood becomes colder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Wrestling Entertainment  :: Roleplays-
Jump to: