Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Reign of the AntiChrist EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Reign of the AntiChrist EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Reign of the AntiChrist EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Reign of the AntiChrist EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Reign of the AntiChrist EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Reign of the AntiChrist EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Reign of the AntiChrist EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Reign of the AntiChrist EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Reign of the AntiChrist EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Reign of the AntiChrist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geezus

Geezus

Reign of the AntiChrist Empty
PostSubject: Reign of the AntiChrist   Reign of the AntiChrist EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:02 am

As Raw continus the camera is backstage with Josh Mathews as he is slowly appraches Jeff Hardy. Hardy is sitting on the stairway which leads to the rafters.

Mathews: Je.. Jeff.. Can... Can i get a word on you King of the Ring qualification and with the extreme change in your personality? you've gone from everyone's favorite hero to the villain everyone hates.

Hardy: Poor Joshua, Poor simple Joshua. Everyone thinks that the real Jeff Hardy is gone, When he has only just arrived. For years i rans around the ring trying to find acceptance from the fans, These 'Creatures of the Night'. The fact is that i was only a spot monkey for the people. And for what? A cheap pop? Non of that never bought me money and more importantly it never bought me championships. As i looked into the mirror i never saw Jeff Hardy, I seen a phoney and i reliesed that the real Jeff Hardy had to be released. In my past ventures 2 legends pulled me aside and showed me that i am the very best, That i am greatness. They told me that i am the very best and that i never needed these fans. That when everything dawn upon me, I reliesed that i am truely Immortal. That in the year 3012 people will still be talking about how good TLC were, How good Jeff Hardy was.

Mathews: With that begin said what about all the people that look you too, Everything you gave to them. All the autographs, All the pictures. Are you going to take that all back?

Hardy: Take that back? Joshua i am still a very giving person. I give the same thing to all the superstar in that lockeroom. I give beating and concussions, And you know what, The f**king free. Tonight Daniel Bryan was sent to slaughter, He was the sacrifical lamb OWE sent for me to lay to waste. Even putting him in the match I made famous. People say what i did to him on ECW was sick and sadistic, but it was only an example. King of the Ring is were the AntiChirst's reign over OWE will begin. Where I take my World Heavyweight Championship, And the reign of darkness begins.

Hardy stands up as Josh backs away.

Hardy: Celebrate the AntiChrist of Professional Wrestling, Celebrate Jeff Hardy.

Hardy starts to walk away but is met by _________

TBC: Any Superstar/Diva
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the AntiChrist   Reign of the AntiChrist EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:03 pm

Winter:
*She puts her hand on Jeff's chest and gets closer to him*

Well, if it isn't the Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling.....Jeff Hardy. We finally meet. You can't say that you didn't see this coming. I've been trying to get in contact with you for quite some time now. I've sent tweets and even dropped hints but to no avail. I guess....it was only a matter of time before I approached you.

*She goes behind him and puts her arms over his shoulders, her hands laying on his chest. She then begins to talk into his ear*

I know who you hear the whispers, the mumbles, the mortals of the OWE Universe talking. They all claim you're my Dark Lord, not just my Dark Lord, THE Dark Lord. But you see Jeff, only I know the identity of the Dark Lord and only I will remain to know his identity for the time being. You see, it could be you, it could be anyone really. The Dark Lord is a truly evil presence and He uses his forces of darkness to overpower and control a host body. When he takes over said host, they lose all memory of what He does while using their body. So, if you are the Dark Lord, you wouldn't know it. Only I know and only I will remain to know. I seek to please and follow the Dark Lord. Everything He provides is pure evil and I love it, it intrigues me greatly. You must think about the possibility of you being the true incarnation of the Dark Lord. If you seek true power and you're not His incarnation, you must think, what must you do to get His attention so He will abandon His host and choose you as the new host. Like I said, it could be anyone.....even your brother, the Cold Blooded One....

*Her fingers lightly tap on Jeff's chest as she keeps her arms over his shoulders. She then stops lightly tapping his chest with her fingers. She removes her arms and puts a hand on Jeff's shoulder, expecting a response*

TBC: Jeff Hardy Only
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the AntiChrist   Reign of the AntiChrist EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:04 pm

Hardy: My brother? The man i carried thoughout our careers. He speaks about being Cold Blooded, Having no emotion. We both know thats his illusion, His way of trying to stay relevant. My brother.. My brother is just a disgrace. I've seen your attempts to gain my attention, I've heard the whispers from these people talking about Jeff Hardy being the Dark Lord. Yet as you said only you can know. These mumbles they've stayed lodged in my mind since i first arrived.

As small smile cross' Winter's face.

Hardy: The Dark Lord is a presense of pure evil, He lies in the darkness taking pleasure in watching mortals suffer. It made we wonder is that what i am. Am i pure evil? As i punished Daniel Bryan, watching him scwerm around as i hit him with a ladder, As i hit him with the Twist of Hate. I took pleasure destorying him, I felt no regret, No remorse. I've seen you walk around OWE, you strike fear into the heart of anyone that cross' your path. Yet i feel no fear, Because i know, Like i always have that this is where i truely belong. As i've said before everyones future lies in the palm of my hand, With a meer thought i make people believe fiction is reality. I have true power.

Hardy walks over and sits back down on the stairway.

Hardy: Whether i am the Dark Lord or not OWE will feel the wraith of the AntiChrist of Professional Wrestling. My reign over OWE has only just begun, You say the darkness, The Dark Lord intrigues you. You're going to love my reign.

Hardy stops talking and stares at Winter waiting for a response.

TBC: Winter ONLY
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the AntiChrist   Reign of the AntiChrist EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Winter:
*She smirks, pleased and intrigued at what Hardy has said. She feels seduced by the darkness and licks her lips. She then moves her hair from her face*

This is very pleasing Jeff. You understand completely. You know who you are and what you desire. You're in touch with the darkness and your true potential. I was sent by the Dark Lord to convey this vague message to you and see if you truly have embraced the darkness and evil. You understood the message completely. Now, does this mean that you truly are Dark Lord? It could mean that but it couldn't at the same time. You are very in touch with your personality and your true identity. The OWE Universe may argue that this isn't really you but they are sadly mistaken. In fact, this you is the most accurate incarnation of yourself. You take what you deserve, it doesn't matter what others say to you whatsoever. It pleases me very much to hear that you've taken notice to my hints and traces of trying to contact you, it shows that what I was saying didn't fall on deaf ears. With that being said, it is very intriguing, your whole persona. Your life of darkness. Your pleasure for causing pain. Every thing about you exudes evil and I like it. More importantly, the Dark Lord likes it.

*She walks over to Jeff and leans in near his ear and whispers quietly, not quietly enough that the camera doesn't catch what she says though*

You're correct, I will love your reign. You achieve that reign like you have said and I predict that the Dark Lord will reveal Himself. If you fail though, let's just say, if you're really intrigued by this evil force, failure is not an option.

*She backs up and smirks. She turns around and begins to leave. She shoves the cameraman out of the way and leaves. The camera then focuses on Jeff who remains sitting on the stairs, thinking about what was just said*

END PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the AntiChrist   Reign of the AntiChrist Empty

Back to top Go down

Reign of the AntiChrist
Page 1 of 1