Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
It's Not Over EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
It's Not Over EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
It's Not Over EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
It's Not Over EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
It's Not Over EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
It's Not Over EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
It's Not Over EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
It's Not Over EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
It's Not Over EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

It's Not Over

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geezus

Geezus

It's Not Over Empty
PostSubject: It's Not Over   It's Not Over EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:26 am

As ECW is about to go off the air 'Another Me' hits and Jeff Hardy slowly stumbles through the curtain his shoulder is heavily bandaged and he is now wearing a Singlet and ripped jeans. He has a steel chair in his hand. He slowly struggles down the ramp as the fans gives him a mixed reaction.Hardy slides the chair in the ring, He walks over to the steps slowly walking up them. Hardy steps through the rops entering the ring. Hardy demands a microphone which he is given.

Hardy: Taker, I told you and I told the world that this isn't over. I threw everything at you, Yet you wouldn't stay down. I don't care what you do to me, I can barely stand as it is but I'm promise, OH I PROMISE YOU. I will not stay down, I will not die.

The fans start to cheer for Hardy.

Hardy: Taker you are the last man standing from that elite group of wrestlers. The group of wrestlers that finally need to be put to rest. Every person in the back wants to be the person to end your career Taker and we both know I am the man to do it. Taker it's time for your career to Rest in Peace.

Hardy throws his microphone away and picks up the steel chair waiting for Taker to make his arrival.

TBC: Undertaker ONLY
Back to top Go down
Taker/Hornswoggle

It's Not Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Not Over   It's Not Over EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:17 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Undertaker's voice sounds through the arena.

Jeff you are nothing you pitiful fool. I know you fear me. But it is a shame, as my mortal form is growing weak, and so I have taken control of my darkness from behind the stage. I will show you fear like none have known before you Jeff. Meet your first opponent, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Rest...In...Peace.

Say hello to the Boogeyman Jeff. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The floor is covered in a red smoke. The Boogeyman comes crawling out from the back and stands up on the stage with his clock which he raises to the side. He smiles and worms start to crawl out of his mouth. Jeff looks on in somewhat of a disgust. The Boogeyman points to the clock and mouths the words "Tick Tock". The Boogeyman then pulls out his staff and does his weird dance down to the ring. He sets his staff down on the outside before entering the ring and staring at Jeff waiting.

Say hello to one of my many minions. I am the true dark lord Jeff, I control darkness, and you my friend, know nothing of darkness. This is your opponent for Raw next week. Oh and dont worry about the tag match. I have someone very special planned out for you. HAHAHAHAHAHA

TBC:JEFF HARDY ONLY
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

It's Not Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Not Over   It's Not Over EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:13 pm

ardy looks at Boogeyman with a look of annoyance as Taker has sent out on of his minions instead of coming out himself. Hardy picks up his microphone and softly says.

Hardy: This is who you've sent out huh?

Hardy then drops his microphone and hits Boogeyman in the head with the steel chair which stuns Boogey but doesn't knock him off his feet. Hardy hits him once more knocking Boogeyman through to ropes to the outside area. Boogeyman slowly gets to his feet as Hardy jumps over the top rope crashing onto Boogeyman. Hardy gets to his feet clutching at his shoulder, Hardy let's out a burst of emotion at the crowd as they begin to go wild.

JR: BAH GAWD, LOOK AT HARDY, IS THIS THE HARDY WE ALL GREW TO LOVE.
Cole: Look at the emotion pooring from Hardy, There seems to be no sign for this new Jeff Hardy.

Hardy gingerly climbs onto the apron, running and kicking Boogeyman in the head. Hardy pickly Boogeyman up and viciously throws him at the barricade. Hardy walks over and picks up the chair, hitting Boogeyman and sends him over the barricade. Hardy jumps onto the barricade and jumps onto Boogeyman sending the fight into the crowd. He picks Boogeyman up and throws him through a wooden board. Hardy grabs his leg and slowly drags him over to the techinical equiptment leaning him against the stand. Hardy walks over and grabs a crates as security finally run out to try to stop him but Hardy quickly fights them away. Hardy walks back over to the crate but Boogeyman has crawled over to the bottom of the stage. Hardy walks over and drags him up the stairs onto to stage. Hardy slowly picks Boogeyman up and hits him with a Twist of Hate. Hardy gets up grabbing at his shoulder, He screams for a microphone.

Hardy: Undertaker did you see that? You're minion destroyed without a thought. You may be the ruler of the darkness, Can may even call yourself the dark lord. But that may be where I had it all wrong. Maybe instead of wallowing down in the darkness I should be where I feel comfortable. Maybe I should should be flying from heavens.

Hardy gets cut off as Takers voice starts to echo around the arena.

TBC: Undertaker ONLY
Back to top Go down
Taker/Hornswoggle

It's Not Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Not Over   It's Not Over EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:51 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Hardy you are a weak and pitiful fool. You will be destroyed by that in which you once claimed to be te master of. You will fall, as you always do. You will fall and I shall be the force pushing you down as you fall, and I will laugh at you. Rest in Peace Hardy...

Suddenly the lights go off and turn on. Undertaker appears behind Jeff. Jeff slowly turns around and Taker grabs Hardy by the throat.Taker then chokeslams Hardy through the off the side of the stage into the tables that lie beside it. Taker then drags his thumb across his throat.

You Jeff Hardy, are worthless. You will Rest...In...Peace...

The camera then fades to commercial.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Not Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Not Over   It's Not Over Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Not Over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Wrestling Entertainment  :: Roleplays-
Jump to: