Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Rey to beat Wade Barret for the United States Title! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Rey to beat Wade Barret for the United States Title! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Rey to beat Wade Barret for the United States Title! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Rey to beat Wade Barret for the United States Title! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Rey to beat Wade Barret for the United States Title! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Rey to beat Wade Barret for the United States Title! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Rey to beat Wade Barret for the United States Title! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Rey to beat Wade Barret for the United States Title! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Rey to beat Wade Barret for the United States Title! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Rey to beat Wade Barret for the United States Title!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iamnoi

iamnoi

Rey to beat Wade Barret for the United States Title! Empty
PostSubject: Rey to beat Wade Barret for the United States Title!   Rey to beat Wade Barret for the United States Title! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:48 am

King: It's Rey Mysterio Cole. Boy,what a week he's been through Cole.
Cole: Yes King, Rey didn't qualify for the KOTR match on raw then a couple of days after that he had to face Batista for the number one contender spot for the US title.
King: Luckily he won Cole. That was a bitter and grueling extreme rules match between him and Batista.
color=orange]Cole[/color]: Well, you can still see the effects of the match King. Reys back portion is heavily taped and he can barely walk to the ring King.
King: Well, let's listen on what he has to say Cole.

CROWD: ECW!! ECW!! ECW!!

Rey Mysterio: For those who didn't see what happened to last night's match

Rey points his hand to the triton of what seemed to be his match against Batista

Rey Mysterio: Yeah that's right. I beat Batista and once again overcame the odds. There was tables everywhere. There was chairs, ladders and all. I even got batista bombed on the chair, on the ladder and on the table.

CROWD: ECW!! ECW!!! ECW!!!

Rey Mysterio: Though it was a heart breaker when I didn't qualify for the KOTR and I am half as injured as my last match but the feeling was never been better when finally I got Batista's mouth shut and I'm moving forward to be the next United States Champion!

CROWD: 619! 619! 619!

Rey Mysterio: And as for the current United States Champion, Wade Barret. I've got a question for you...

Rey paused for awhile...

Rey Mysterio: Whatcha gonna do Wade? Whatcha gonna do when the master of 619 is coming for you?!!!

King: That's a pretty big question for a injured Rey Mysterio right now Cole.
Cole: I know King, and what would the US Champ say to this? Should he be worried that Rey ihas his mind set on the US title?
King: I don't know Cole. I guess we have to hear from Wade sooner..

TBC by WADE BARRET
Back to top Go down

Rey to beat Wade Barret for the United States Title!
Page 1 of 1