Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Bigshow making his way to the ring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XGolddx

Bigshow making his way to the ring Empty
PostSubject: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:30 am

* suddenly bigshow's theme song hits and make all the crowd full of exitement to make his way to the ring

Bigshow: I am back with energy and power,and now i am the most dominate guy on the earth,i am going to stop everyone that stop in my face that mean that i will knock em out!

*Crowd : Boo's

Peoples like Ryback will be knocked out by me,like how i knocked out everyone! I am the largest athlete and i am the best,i deserve to be the face of this company and deserve to be a champion!

as somebody makes his way to the ring and interrupts the bigshow.

tbc: by any body in the owen roster
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:24 am

Stone cold's theme song interrupts big show !! He makes his way to the ring As he stares at big show ,they hand him a mic and he says :

What ? What ? What ?! You Dont just come into my ring and pretend to be dominant ! You dont pretend your the best ! You dont Just say your getting my Gold ! All I can allow to do is Get on your knees , Raise your hands , and beg for mercy ! Because once my Fire Starts running , nothing can put it down but a nice ole stunner ! But i have to give you credit For saying you can knock rayback Down !

Crowd : Really ?

NO Not really ! You cant even knock R-Truth Down ! I once made a mistake with the rock , And lost my #1 Contendership , but i promise you that wont happen again !

Tbc by any superstar .
Back to top Go down
XGolddx

PostSubject: Re: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:54 am

Bigshow : Stone Cold i am sure that you dont know who is standing infront of you,i can knock you out and knock ryback on RAW! This Raw i have a match against Ryback and i will be feeding him a WSM!!

*Crowd Boo's

Bigshow: I dont care about the universe's idea,i believe that i am the most dominate superstar in O.W.E and i will stay it! I will demolish ryback,you know what,i feel the power that i own,i have the guts that no other superstar have. Because i am the world largest athlete and i am the best.

tbc by anyone
Back to top Go down
Cshep19

PostSubject: Re: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:33 am

The sound of a wolf howling through the PA surrounds the arena and here comes the 7 footer. Its "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash! The crowd is in shock that Nash would make an appearance involving Austin and the Big Show but surprise, surprise. Nash enters the ring and grabs a mic.

Nash: Austin, don't worry, I'm not here to beat your ass tonight, I'm here for this so-called knock out machine. The Big Show!

The crowd boos as Nash turns to Show.

Nash: Now Show, you claim that you are the biggest and most dominant superstar here. Well take a look at me. I am in far better shape than you have ever been. If you don't remember, back in WCW I almost ended your career when I dropped you on your neck. As for Ryback, who really cares. You may knock him out but I will Jackknife you and that other guy in the corner, Stone Cold.

Nash: So Austin, Show, lets face it I am the best in this ring and by far the most physically gifted. So what do you guys say. Lets have a triple threat match next week?

TBC: Austin and Big Show
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:05 am

No sweety , we wont have a match , i dont go stepping in the ring with ladies ! And if you even try to knock me out ... You're dead .

Tbc by nash or Show
Back to top Go down
XGolddx

PostSubject: Re: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Actually,i dont care if it's a triple threat nor 1 vs 2 handicap match,it matter when i knock you both out,and you can't talk about ladies cuz you are it! I am repeating it and will stay " I AM THE BIGSHOW AND I AM THE WORLD LARGEST ATHLETE AND THE MOST DOMINANT SUPERTAR ON EARTH!!!"

Crowd Boo's

I am Just waiting for the time to see you under my feets knocked out and begging for mercy!

Tbc by Both kevin and stone cold
Back to top Go down
Cshep19

PostSubject: Re: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Nash: Well then, Show, Austin. If you two are a bunch of cowards then why don't you two just quit the OWE and return your asses back to the unemployment line. We are professionals. This isn't ballet, this is professional wrestling damnit. So grow a set and I will meet you both here next week! If not then just quit this business and hand in your contract because OWE is a place for champions and people who actually want to fight. Not cowards!
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:47 pm

He Yawns Loudly As a way To mock Both Kevin And Big show !
I swear That Speech Would Put a baby to sleep ! I was going To sleep but i held on ! You Should Use this Speech as a finisher , its Powerful i tell ya ! Anyways , Do You think You Are sure who you're talking to? You're talking to the leader of the alliance ! The Beat wrestler That ever lived ! You're Talking To stone cold Steve austin Babe ! Its Time I Stick Those Balls In youre ass Big Naughty ! Backstabber and Not To Forget ... Asshole ! And Now Bigshow , youre not even Close to being a Champion So You're attendance is Not important So whatever you say is BULLSHIT!
Back to top Go down
XGolddx

PostSubject: Re: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:54 am

*Bigshow said i am just smelling victory and laughed!*
You said that what i am saying is bull shit? seems that you never been with the bigshow in the same ring,you should taste the pain and see what it will cost you for stepping in the same ring with the bigshow,it's really dangerous and kick ass,well lemme do it,Nash we can have a match later cuz i am sure i can beat you,Stone Cold Steve Austin you're going down too and i am sure i can beat you but i want to prove for you that i can beat the hell out of you,if you want to feel the pain and the next big thing ,then you should accept my match request!

*Crowd Cheers SCSA*

I am waiting for you! You should beg for mercy cuz you dont know what is waiting for you in the ring with the bigshow.!

tbc by Stone Cold
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Haha , Good Offer Show, But i plan For big stuff , Im not Gunna Fight with divas ! As soon as My Hand Gets the approval from The Doctors, Im planning Big time !

Tbc by show or Nash
Back to top Go down
XGolddx

PostSubject: Re: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Divas? HAHAHAHA

Maybe you're making "diva" excuse for not having the match against me cuz you are a coward and scared peace of SHIT!

crowd boo's

Enough NO MORE EXCUSES! You are just getting rid from me and running away like the diva's as you should do , and like how all do ,cuz you dont know what is waiting for you in the ring with me. I am just waiting for you to accept and show you what i will do for you and how hard is the injury going to be.

If you are a man you should accept the match,and if you even have the guts to accept it!
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:43 pm

He Raises His Hand As He turns His face at The Crowd In a way to mock Bigshow

im injured ... Its Ok , I know You Cant See From That Fat , That's Why they call you the world's Fattest Athelete ! Have You seen Me in any Matches Lately ? No ! Im injured and im doing A Movie Of Hall of famers , Something You will Never Be ! So As Soon as I Get My Hand Healed , You, Taylor Black , Winter , And the rock Are Going To Be in Hell! Why ? BECAUSE STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN SAID SO !!

Tbc by Bigshow Or nash , Most liely Bigshow because nash's Probably dead by now
Back to top Go down
Cshep19

PostSubject: Re: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:00 am

Nash: Show I accept your offer and as for this pussy Stone Cold. I give up with your cowardly acts.

The crowd erupts and starts calling Stone Cold a Pussy!

Nash: So Steve if you don't wanna put up then why don't you just shut the hell up!
Back to top Go down
XGolddx

PostSubject: Re: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:28 am

Bigshow : Ehmmm i'll be waiting for ya to recover from injury's Stone Cold,Now i will be beating the hell out of Nash till you come back,I am sure i will be getting 2 wins,it's just too easy competion,So nash here what i gotta tell you.

me and you 1 on 1 match

tbc by nash or stonecold
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Hahaha , Pussy Huh ? We'll see soon

He Drops His Mic And Leaves the Arena While Doing His Middle Finger taunt tongue

Tbc By nash or show .
Stone cold is out of the rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bigshow making his way to the ring   Bigshow making his way to the ring Empty

Back to top Go down

Bigshow making his way to the ring
Page 1 of 1