Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Enrique is Dissapointed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

Enrique is Dissapointed  Empty
PostSubject: Enrique is Dissapointed    Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:49 am

Alberto del rio's Theme song Hits as a Man in a White ferrari Prks near the ring , he is a Charming Guy with sence of style !

william regal : Wo is this Guy ? Is he Alberto's Rookie ? We shall find out ! Surprised

He asks Pollitely for a microphone

enrique :
Ladies and gentelmen , i am Enrique ! Enrique esposito that it ! I am A 21 year old man from Rome , Italy ! Dont understand me wrong But , I am A Nice Guy . Why would you Want me to fail ? Honestly . I am not honored at all to come out here with alberto's theme song ! I wish To Have a True legend . A man that can lead me To the top of the champion's Hills ! A man Like the Rock ! Not an arrogant millionare !I do not mean That Alberto Isnt a good wrestler , he's a great wrestler ! But he only thinks About himself , Thats The only thing i fear ! A selfish man ! So i wish to have a great tutor like the great one , the roc....

He's interrupted by _____
Tbc by any owen superstar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrique is Dissapointed    Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Rock comes walking out from the back and goes standing on the stage,he grabs a mic from a technician and starts to talk
Enrique is Dissapointed  20120326_raw_rock_promo

Enrique Esposito..... you talk about how you would like to have a better pro! you talk about how The Rock should be your Pro for this season of NXT!..Okay,The Rock sees where you're coming from with that,Alberto Del Rio's a snobby mexican who never can stop whining about his destiny!..

The Rock takes a pause from talking because the crowd was chanting 'What' while he was speaking,he then takes a deep breath and then continues his 'speech'

Stop it you Jabronis in the crowd,don't what the people's champion...!

crowd:What?!

Fine,you can 'what' the Rock for now.... where was the Rock... oh yes,all i had to say before someone else comes out who wants to have a chat with you,the Rock says that,if you ever feel like you really want to have a different pro,you know what to do.....

Then suddenly the crowd starts to boo because Miz's music and entrance video started to play in the arena

Jack Miller comes out,wearing the Miz's 'Danger I'm Awesome and you are not' T shirt and his ring gear & wrestling boots, Jack and the Rock have a short staredown on the stage

JR:Bah Gawd.... it's Jack Miller!
Regal:Now the question is,has he changed his attitude after his conversation with the Miz and Rosa Mendes?...
JR:We'll see..

Jack then slowly makes his way while Rock goes to the backstage,Jack completely ignores the whole crowd while going to the ring,Jack climbs on the steel steps and enters the ring through the ropes,he grabs Enrique's mic who looks surprised about Jack's appearance.

Jack then starts to talk while the crowd's booing at him and while Miz's song slowly fades

All of you should shut the hell up.... here standing before all of you is the most must see rookie of NXT and every single one of you should show me the RESPECT I DESERVE!

Regal:As i suspected... the young man has been brainwashed by his mentor the Miz...
JR:Uh huh...

Jack stares at Enrique with a disgusted look on his face and slowly starts shaking his head,he goes on talking with a mocking tone in his voice

Enrique Esposito huh? You think that The Rock will ever be your pro? you're dead wrong.... he won't become your pro!he's just TOO GOOD for people like you,people who're just... unworthy of having someone like the Rock be your pro and guide throughout NXT!

JR:Bah gawd...

Jack then climbs out of the ring and goes standing in front of the barricade,he looks at Enrique and goes on talking while pointing at a few fans sitting on the front row

Look at these people here!Look! I mean,they're wearing John Cena t shirts,Randy Orton t shirts and even... look at that! they're even wearing Del Rio Rocks shirts! Now do you see what i mean? these sheep here don't know what great superstars are,they need to cheer for superstars like the Miz,or for legends like The Rock! Not for talentless idiots like Randy Orton,John Cena,or for snobby mexicans like Alberto!

JR:Kissing Miz's ass a bit much...
Regal:Be quiet JR...

Jack then climbs back into the ring and goes standing very close to Enrique,the crowd's giving mixed reactions for Jack and are cheering for Enrique

Just to let you know Esposito,i will win NXT and go on to the greatness of OWE Smackdown or OWE Raw!The moment i win, will leave this dump that's not worthy of being called a show and i WILL become the face of this whole damn company!

JR:Level of arrogance is increasing..
Regal:Oh my...

after looking at the crowd with a bit of an 'evil smile' Jack looks at Enrique and says to him -off mic-: you're nothing enrique,you're just some stuck up idiot who thinks he can change pros whenever he pleases... you stupid piece of crap...

All of you here in this arena should cheer for me! I DEMAND THAT YOU ALL GIVE ME THE RESPECT I DESERVE!

Regal:Good grief... Miz's really brainwashed the poor young man...
JR:Or is this the real face of Jack Miller....

While the crowds boos sound louder and louder by the minute,Jack continues to talk to Enrique who's laughing at Jack

DO NOT LAUGH AT ME YOU ITALIAN SON OF A BITCH! now bow in front of me and show me the respect i deserve.....

before Jack could go on talking,Enrique grabs the mic out of a Furious Jack's hands and starts to talk while the crowd's giving mixed reactions to Jack and many cheers to Enrique

JR:Mah gawd,this's a whole different Jack Miller than the one we've seen earlier today
Regal:I think that the Miz doesn't have a very good influence on this young man..

TBC:ENRIQUE/ANYONE
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: Enrique is Dissapointed    Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Jr: I think is that new Rookie, Jose Marcos. We saw him earlier during his debut but I don't think he likes what Jack Miller is saying or Esposito's whinning.
Regal: These rookies just started and already the rookie division is flaring up

Nash's theme blares through the PA system, Jose comes out with a mic Hand and walks to the the stage. He stares at Jack Miller, then at Enrique Esposito. With the mic at hand he speaks

Jose: Hey, Hey, Hey like what I see, except for two people. And that is Jacko and rique. You see I unlike both of you have a chance in this business. I am expressing my true self, you see I like to Lie, Cheat, Steal. But I know what you're thinking. The late great Eddie Guerrero has already done that but I am different. I have different methods when I do it. Like for starter you won't know when i'm doing it. And another thing is jacko that you believe your gonna make it to the end sorry but with the guidance of my pro Kevin Nash, I'm going to win NXT. I don't need to act like someone else to make a statement. I let my actions to do that. And for you rique you gotta stop complaining, you get what you get. Look at Daniel Bryan he had miz as a pro, no offense jacko and he did great dispite that setback. And if you don't really like Del Rio then fight him, don't be a pussy. Don't just try to get you pro changed by complaining do it, man up and do it. Grow a set of balls and do it instead of standing. Me I got nothing to complain about i'll be doing fine here, everything is just great.

Jose stops talking and waits for a response from either Jack or Enrique or another superstar

TBC: Jack or Enrique or Anyone
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: Enrique is Dissapointed    Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:48 am

As the 4 men stand in the ring Cena's theme blasts through the speakers and the fans jump their feet. Taylor Black walks through the curtain wearing a black vest with 'TB' spray painted on the back and his ring attire. He has a microphone in his hand and begins to speak as he stands on the stage.

Black: Jackie, Jackie, Jackie. In the space of about 20 minutes you've gone from kissing ass to attempting to insult the crowd but failing. Is this your attempt to kiss up to your pro? The same man that sent me this tweet, And i quote '@NxTBlack If I ever get another chance to pick a different rookie, You will be the one I'll pick. #VeryImpressing'. Even your pro know that i am greatness, That i am the future. Do you understand that your pro doesnt even want you and your mediocre attempts to gain his attention it isnt working. You even tried to insult the fans, Even walking over to them and insulting their clothes, trying to demand respect? Really? That's pathetic, Youre just a phoney.

The crowd starts a Black chant.

Black:Whether they cheer or boo me, I couldnt give a damn but its the fact that I'm getting a reaction which is the most important thing in this business. Now onto Enrique, The self professed Sexy Italian. The man who wants the Great One, Well the was Great One as your pro because Alberto Del Rio, the former World Heavyweight Champion might i add. Why is that? Because The Rock will take you to the top? Because you hate a selfish man. Soon you'll win a match walk out here and start saying 'I did it for The Rock, I did it for the people'.

Black gets interupted by a Rikishi chant.

Black: Yes that was a Rikishi quote. The point is that it doesnt matter what pro you got, You have little chance to survive the first week, Let alone win NxT. Now Mr. Lie, Cheat and Steal, Jose Marco's, Kevin Nash's rookie. The man who lets his actions speak for him because nobody can understand what he actually says. But then again I dont want to hear him speak with his slow, boring tone. The point to what im saying that it doesnt matter what any of you do, The fact is that Taylor Black is the future, I am the perfect Rookie and like i do every single week, Im going to steal the show because i am NxT's resident Show Off.

Black drops his microphone and starts to walk back through the curtain until ________ begins to speak.

TBC: Rock or The Rookies
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Enrique is Dissapointed    Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:18 am

Wait Taylor , Just Wait ! You cant Come out here , Talk some shit and leave , Its not how i roll. You see, You and Marcos Are Born to follow ! I am born to lead ! you see , us italions Were made of gold , We have the hottest ladies and stylish men , We've won the world Cup 4 Times ! I know this has nothing to do with wrestling . I am just showing you that italians like me are ALWAYS champions. You can leave now , i cant deal with watching Your Pathetic Face . Now over to Jack Miller ,A man that has The Most Annoying awful man in this company as his manager , And may i add . He is happy , I'm not suprised he's Happy , Its because your Playing To fail ! So the question you need to ask yourself is , Are you a leader , or a follower ?

Tbc by The people In the rp ONLY
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: Enrique is Dissapointed    Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:12 pm

Taylor walks back over an picks his microphone back up.

Black: Me a follower? Im running the gauntlet of NXT without a pro and winning. Im the guy that has the balls to say what is actually on my mind. That fact is that it doesnt matter if youre Italian, Professional Wrestling's biggest joke if from Italy, No Zack Ryder is not from Italy. Here's the thing you're first words showed that you were just another sheep in this industry willing to follow what they believe is the 'Top guy' in this business. But here is the thing, Those people never amount to success. The first thing i did was distance myself from my pro, I showed the world that i dont need Cena's success, His legacy to become a main player in this competition. Will people like it? Most likely not, Do i care? Hell No.

The crowd gives i mixed reaction as some fans chant 'Taylor Black' and others chant 'Sucks'.

Black: Listen, Just listen to the fans, I have them eating out of the palm of my hands. You say the question are you a leader or a follower? Each of you men in the ring will say youre a leader but the real question is How are you going to lead? Jack shows the world that he's just a phoney, Jose shows that he wants to ride Kevin Nash's coattails and You Enrique, You're the worst of them all, Whether you like it or not Rock's not going to be your pro, His ego couldnt handle you getting eliminated because it shows that he was always 2nd best to Austin, Because Austin lead the Allience in its domination over WWE, Austin lead the most dominate team called the Two Man Power Trip. Rock always followed, He followed Vince McMahon throughout his career, Rock always followed Austin trying to make the same impact but he never could.

Now that crowd start to boo Taylor as he insults the Peoples champion.

Black: Boo me all you want, Each person in this building knows its true. What i want everyone to remember about this moment is that tonight i take my place at the top of the foodchain, I am the best NxT to offer on the mic and in the ring. And oh i promise. My reign is going to last for a long time.

Taylor once again drops his microphone and walks through the curtain leaving the others standing in the ring.

TBC: Rock, The Rookies OR END OF PROMO.
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Enrique is Dissapointed    Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:45 pm

That Really Shows Your Nothin But a big pile of lies . Saying your the best ? When we havent even started !! I dont really care if you think Your the best , because when my feet step in the ring its all action , and On the rock's Subject , No i will not take out alberto . Because he has the chance to prove that he can lead me , if he fails . Goodbye ! Ohh and Jack ... Stop sticking your face everywhere its annoying .

He leaves The Ring , Doing His Taunt And high fiving the fans .

Tbc by jack or Marcos
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: Enrique is Dissapointed    Enrique is Dissapointed  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Jose laughing at the two rookies that left the ring, he finally speaks after the crowd dimmers down.

Jose: You both make me laugh, It's pathetic how Taylor Black believes he's another badass in OWE, when there's already people that had the same attitude as him. Unlike Taylor I have the real cojones to say my mind. Taylor I know you can hear me, you say i'm slow and can't understand me, well know i'm gonna really talk to you slowly. Why don't you get your own gimmick, yes I am Mr. Lie,Cheat,Steal but this is the real me. I got nothing to hide, and I starting to like OWE and you. The OWE is true, but you part I LLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. As for NXT, I will be this seasons winner and prove to you that I don't need to be a pussy trying to be a badass. As for rique, You wish to be leading me, just because you're of a higher class that you don't sound like Alberto, heck you're starting to sound like him already, and As for Jacko, I got nothing to say to him left.

Jose leaves the stage, mocking how Taylor black walks and we see that Jack Miller is all by himself consumed with rage, starting to lose his control of himself

TBC: Jack Miller or End OF Rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enrique is Dissapointed    Enrique is Dissapointed  Empty

Back to top Go down

Enrique is Dissapointed
Page 1 of 1