Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Correct What Was Wronged EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Correct What Was Wronged EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Correct What Was Wronged EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Correct What Was Wronged EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Correct What Was Wronged EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Correct What Was Wronged EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Correct What Was Wronged EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Correct What Was Wronged EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Correct What Was Wronged EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Correct What Was Wronged

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

Correct What Was Wronged Empty
PostSubject: Correct What Was Wronged   Correct What Was Wronged EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:30 pm

*Kharma's music goes off and the fans go crazy and start cheering for her. After awhile they get confused because she hasn't come out at all. Suddenly the music and tron stops playing and another tron goes off*

*The fans immediately start booing loudly. After the intro to the song is done, Winter walks out from behind gorilla. She stands on the ramp and looks around at the arena and fans. She smirks and begins to walk down the ramp*

Correct What Was Wronged Angeline-Love-Winter

*She stops and glares at some fans who think they can trash talk her. Her glare sends shivers down their spines and makes them back off. She slowly walks up the ring steps and makes her way to the top turnbuckle. She poses for a bit before getting down into the ring and receiving a mic*

Correct What Was Wronged Winter

*The fans keep booing loudly but Winter ignores it and begins to speak*

Now I'm sure all of you useless mortals watched Night of Champions. Not only did myself and those other bags of flesh that you call women open the Pay Per View, I stole the show. Now, I didn't walk out with the title though. Why is that you may ask? Well well well, it's quite simple actually: Kharma is unrightfully champion. I am the single most dominant female in professional wrestling history. In that match, while I had Angelina pinned for the win, Kharma pinned Eve and that moronic, mortal referee Earl Hebner chose to ignore me and count for Kharma! I should be champion right now!

*The fans chant, "Kharma's Gonna Kill You!"*

All of you mortals need to shut your damn mouths and show me and the Dark Lord some respect! Kharma is useless, she can't wrestle and she is talentless. All she does is through her fat around. Where I come from, things like her are what you chase down in the hunt. When I entered that match at Night of Champions, I wasn't sure if I should fight Kharma or pull out a cross bow and shoot her or it for that matter. Here's another fact from that match, Kharma never laid a finger on me. The entire match, she avoided contact with me. She knows my power, she knows the dark evil that pulses through my veins. She sees that the Dark Lord favors me and will always give me the power needed to overcome any beast. I've defeated men in this ring that are bigger than Kharma. Kharma, you all cheer for her like she's your savior. You all applaud her because she is supposedly starting a revolution in OWE. She's changing how women's wrestling is seen. News flash mortals, she isn't changing anything. She's simply throwing her fat around the ring and sitting on smaller mortals. She is nothing but a slithering and disgusting sack of uselessness and cellulite.

*The fans start booing her even more and they start cheering for Kharma to appear*

Oh? The comments about her size and weight offend you? Well I don't give a damn because it's all the truth! She is nothing but a gigantic and useless pig. Just like a pig, she's of no use until she's dead and used for her meat. I relish the moment of her death, once that happens, OWE will eat for many generations. All shall feast on her flesh and they shall enjoy it. Kharma's blood will be drenched on my hands. The Dark Lord and I will be the death of Kharma. I will be infused with His power and I shall slay that beast. It's blood will drench this ring, my hands will be covered in her blood and I shall enjoy every second of it. All of you mortals shall witness the crucifixion of your so called savior, you will all witness the crucifixion of Kharma!

*She exits the ring with her mic and approches a child fan at ringside who is crying from her comments*

Aww, what's wrong little one? Am I scaring you? I'm guessing you're afraid of death, blood, and destruction?

*The little kid nods, the fans near him are silent while the rest keep booing her. Winter smiles sadistically at the little boy and lifts her hand. She then puts her hand near her mouth and bites it, causing blood to draw. The kid screams and starts crying even more. Winter laughs and enters the ring again while the fans boo even louder*

You mortals are disgusting. You raise your young to be weak and spineless. That little piece of garbage is afraid of alittle blood. Now, as I was saying, you will all witness the death, the crucifixion, of Kharma. I'm not talking about the death of her career, I'm talking about her actual death. She must right what is wrong and face me in this ring one on one for that championship. Once she does that, her crucifixion will begin and the death of your savior shall be televised for all to see. I will not only kill her and her career, she will feel more pain than when she miscarried that bastard child of hers.

*The fans start chanting obscene things at her since they feel her last comment was uncalled for. She smirks sadistically*

I will break Kharma...

Correct What Was Wronged Tna-winter

*She laughs and leans forward on her arms against the ropes, waiting for Kharma since she knows that her comments have to have stirred much emotion inside Kharma*

TBC: Kharma
Back to top Go down

Correct What Was Wronged
Page 1 of 1