Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Aftermath of AJ Styles Vs Miz EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Aftermath of AJ Styles Vs Miz EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Aftermath of AJ Styles Vs Miz EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Aftermath of AJ Styles Vs Miz EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Aftermath of AJ Styles Vs Miz EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Aftermath of AJ Styles Vs Miz EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Aftermath of AJ Styles Vs Miz EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Aftermath of AJ Styles Vs Miz EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Aftermath of AJ Styles Vs Miz EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Aftermath of AJ Styles Vs Miz

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aftermath of AJ Styles Vs Miz Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath of AJ Styles Vs Miz   Aftermath of AJ Styles Vs Miz EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Miz & AJ locked up and Miz went for an armbar,AJ reverses and turns around and punches miz in his face, Miz kicks AJ down to his knees and goes for his signature move the snap ddt,it connects and plants AJ face first in a steel chair

King:That's gotta hurt!
Cole:LET'S GO MIZ! YOU CAN HANDLE THIS FLUKE!

Miz then does his signature taunt,signaling he's going for the Skull Crushing Finale
Miz grabs AJ from behind and tries to go for his Finishing move but AJ reverses it into a neckbreaker,AJ then grabs a ladder and sets it up,he slowly climbs on it,then Miz then crawls to the other side of the ladder and also starts climbin

Cole: Very Happy YES! GO MIZ! TAKE THAT IDIOT OUT!
King:Oh just shut up Cole,AJ Styles is way better than the Miz
Cole:you clearly don't know where you're talking about King...

Aj and Miz're brawling on the ladder,AJ punches the Miz a few times in his face and pushes him off the lader to the outside of the ring,the miz screams loud and he's holding his ribs,signaling that something may've been broken,AJ gets off the ladder,he's looking to the outside at the miz and asks if he can go on,miz doesn't answer

Cole:Now i'm done with it,i'm going to do something about this!
King:oh come on Cole,don't do it...

Cole pulls down his headphones and walks over to the Miz who's still lying on the floor,AJ got out of the ring and is checking on Miz,Cole pushes AJ away and goes checking on Miz himself

Cole:You Alright Miz?
Miz:ye,i'm fine,now go away you little.......

AJ then punches Cole right in his face and throws him right into the ring post,the crowd goes wild and then chants 'Go AJ' a few times

King:Wooohoo! this's even better than the day i did that! finally someone punches that idiot again!

AJ pulls miz up on his feet and does his taunt,signaling for a Styles Clash on Miz, he sets Miz up for the Styles Clash and it connects on the outside padding of the arena

Crowd: YES! YES! YES!

AJ then slowly crawls into the ring and slowly climbs on the ladder,he then goes for the briefcase and disconnects it from the 'rope' it was hanging on,the second he grabs it the crowd goes completely wild and AJ's theme starts to blare through the PA System in the arena

King:Woohoo! This's great don't ya think co.... oh yeah,sorry people,cole's lost it and decided to take a nap right next to the ring post

AJ then gets handed a mic by Justin Roberts,AJ then puts the mic to his lips and starts to talk while his song fades again

OWE Universe,you just witnessed the Phenomenal One Win,but the best thing is that,in this briefcase here,was a contract to OWE's ECW Brand,i got this opportunity because the GM of ECW saw a lot of potential in me,there was one bad thing though,because if Mikey there would win,i would become his personal slave... i mean butler,did i really say personal slave? oh well,the words Slave & butler have the same meaning for the Miz,it means that i would become that guy's lackey.....

King:What?!?
Crowd:Thank god you won! =p

But eh,i'll go check on him there since he doesn't look so healthy now...

AJ then gives the mic back to Roberts and jumps out of the ring,he goes sitting down next to miz and sees that Miz's holding his ribs and AJ hears Miz saying 'i am hurt... my ribs....... aghh....'

King:People,it looks like the Miz's clearly hurt now,so please show at least some respect for the poor man..

AJ then turns his face to the commentary team and the trainer who's sitting next to the ring announcer and gives an 'X' sign with his arms to the trainer,the trainer then comes running over to the two men and also goes checking on Miz,then the trainer starts talking into his earpiece and soon four medics come out with a kind of vehicle to take the Miz to the back,AJ gets back into the ring and grabs his mic,puts it to his lips and starts to talk

Ladies and gentlemen,as you just witnessed this,i have to bring you the sad news that The Miz is suffering from multiple broken ribs,he will be taken to the hospital for further examination,he will be from now on,out of action indefinetly,thank you for listening to me,now i will go to the back and have a few words with the general manager to discuss the events that just've transpired!

King:Oh my gosh.... poor Miz... good work cole,now i start to like miz thanks to you...

AJ then drops his mic on the mat and gets out of the ring,AJ's song starts to blare through the PA Systemthe crowd is giving mixed reactions because of what just happened

END OF PROMO

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of AJ Styles Vs Miz
Page 1 of 1