Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. Empty
PostSubject: Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'..   Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:39 pm

after the ECW Commercials for the KOTR PPV stopped playing,the Camera pans over to ECW's commentary team
Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. JR_Lawler_article_1
JR:Bah gawd... two tag team number one contenders matches..
King: Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles will get ripped apart by those two animals...
JR:Now,back to the question of the day,wha....

JR stops speaking because suddenly a text appears on the jumbotron,saying
'Fire...... will always burn...... into the darkness...darkness.....will... be...victorious...prepare....for the moment....... of more darkness arriving in...'

then suddenly all the lights in the arena go off and a countdown clock appears

JR:Darkness arriving?
King:Lights off?
JR:Bah gawd...

the crowd's going wild because of the lights going off,they're counting down together with the clock from 10

then after the clock stops counting down,this entrance video and song start to play but no one comes out yet

the crowd then starts to go completely wild and chants 'punk! punk! punk!'

JR:That can't be CM Punk our OWE Champion..
King: I know,right... this's freaking me out...

Punk doesn't come out,but a woman in a dark purple 'dress' with a hood over her head that covers her face comes out,she's wearing the cm punk wristtape and while making her way to the ring,she mimicks Punk's way of going to the ring in a kind of mocking way,the crowd gives mixed reactions to the woman

JR:Who's that person king?
King: I dunno JR,but look at those PUPPIES!
JR:You and puppies....*JR then facepalms towards King*

after the woman entered the ring(music fades at 31 secs.) and takes a mic from the ring announcer who then steps out of the ring the woman then puts the mic into her 'hood' and lets out a loud and shrieking scream before she starts talking.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

crowd:OUR EARS!!! Crying or Very sad

JR:MY EAAARRRSSSSS Crying or Very sad
King:Sorry JR,what did you say? i had my earplugs in Very Happy

For a long time...you have been told the darkness will fall on OWE.... tonight... OWE will be covered in darkness by the hands of me.....

JR: But who is she then..
King:I hope she is going to show her puppies too!*grins*

As i will take off my hood... the dark forces will enter the arena....and they will show you brainwashed idiots.....what the reality of life actually is...*giggles*

the woman then suddenly pulls her hood off with one hand,revealing the woman to be no one else than Daffney! a dark purple hue -like Undertakers'- covers the arena
Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. 220px-Daffney_July_2010_crop

crowd: Shocked
JR: Shocked BAH GAWD! IT'S DAFFNEY! IT'S DAFFNEY KING! BAH GAWD!!!
King Shocked I see that JR,but now she removed the hood,her puppies are XXL! Very Happy
JR:You make me sick..

Tonight.. will mark the night that the OWE Universe.. will embrace... the dark lord...*giggles*

And by the way... Jack...! i promised you... i would return... so we can reunite... and become... the most powerful couple like we used to be...hah hah hah..

JR:Who's Jack..
King:I think she's talking about Punk..

Jack...if you want to come out here... to say hello... just get in here....and to anyone else... who wants to embrace the darkness.... come here too! don't be afraid... i won't do anything to you..*giggles*

Daffney then drops her mic and turns her attention to the entrance ramp,waiting for someone to arrive
TBC:PUNK/ANYONE
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'..   Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:23 pm

*CM Punk walks out with a serious look on his face, he has the OWE Title round his waist. The crowd are cheering, he walks down the ramp staring at Daffney. He walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. He waits for Daffney to talk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'..   Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:27 pm

Well hello Jack.... long time no see...

Daffney then gets very close to punk and goes standing behind him and wraps her arms around his waist and pats a few times on the owe title belt

Darkness is calling for us to take the reigns my champion..... with us being in owe.... no one can stop us to dominate every single pawn we call 'superstars and divas' here..*giggles*

JR:Bah gawd..
King:Mah goodness
JR:you're not booker t king...

Daffney then drops her mic and starts whispering in Punk's ear
So...Did you miss me?.... and say something... you're awfully quiet..

Daffney then stops talking and waits for punk to say something
TBC:PUNK ONLY
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'..   Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:27 pm

He quickly moves away from her and snatches the mic of her

CM Punk: Is this your way of having fun? Is this your way of disrespecting someone? Because it seems like it! And miss you? Anyone would be foolish to think that Daffney! I am the OWE Champion! And I demand an aplogy from you and I demand you call me the Best In The World on live tv. If you do, maybe we can discus your obbsession with me but untill then, aplogise to me

He waits for Daffney to reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'..   Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Daffney then grabs an other mic and looks at Punk with a bit of a sad look on her face

Aww Jack... *sniff* i'm sorry if i did something bad to ya... so Jack,i'm sorry... you are truly the best in the world!

she then waits on an answer by Punk
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'..   Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Punk smirks and claps as soon as she says it while fans give him mixed reactions

CM Punk: Well done Daffney. You said the right thing. Now whats your obsession with me? What do you want from me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'..   Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:19 pm

What i want.... maybe...oh well,i will tell you later...

Daffney then suddenly kisses Punk on his cheek and then she quickly leaves the ring,leaving CM Punk stunned by the sudden kiss in the ring

JR:Bah gawd..

crowd: Shocked

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'..   Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Debut of the 'Unknown Lady'..
Page 1 of 1